Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Eldergays, did you ever get an obscene phone call?

A heavy breather?

by Anonymousreply 12May 27, 2020 5:04 AM

Yes and to be honest I loved it!

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2020 12:59 AM

No but I've been party to many a prank call.

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2020 1:04 AM

I only ever got hangup calls. Never anything hilarious or exciting like in Serial Mom or Black Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2020 1:04 AM

Not an obscene phone call, but a greeting card with a naked man inside, & the sender inscribed it with, in all upper case letters, “I want you!” This was years ago, & I never learned who sent it. But I still have zither card & the envelope it came in.

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2020 1:16 AM

Crank Yankers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2020 1:32 AM

No, but I made my share of those calls as a KindeGay.

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2020 1:39 AM

My first after-school job was at a shoe store and we had constant phone calls from fetishists.

by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2020 1:39 AM

A divorced woman that I knew who rented out rooms said that she frequently received obscene phone calls from men. She said that one time a man with a proper English accent phoned her up and said, "Madam, you're about to receive an obscene phone call!"

by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2020 2:07 AM

The joke would be on them.

by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2020 2:34 AM

Yes, and it nearly ruined my campaign to be the friendliest cashier at the Food Circus.

by Anonymousreply 10May 27, 2020 2:49 AM

I wish!

by Anonymousreply 11May 27, 2020 3:31 AM

I got one once in the middle of the night and the guy said he wanted to fuck my wife. I said, sorry, no wife here but if you want ass...." and he hung up.

by Anonymousreply 12May 27, 2020 5:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!