Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fans Are Calling Out Kelly Ripa for "Lying" About Where She's Been Quarantining

Uh-oh, looks like Kelly Ripa has been telling her fans a bit of a fib and they are not pleased. The Live with Kelly and Ryan host was revealed to have been quarantining in the Caribbean instead of in New York City, where she usually lives and films her talk show, according to People.

Of course, there's nothing inherently wrong with quarantining on a beautiful island, but lying about it to your loyal viewers makes this "fib" a bit harder to forgive. The family was apparently vacationing on a Caribbean island when they got orders from ABC to shelter-in-place and, as a result, decided to stay. The news was shared by a fellow ABC employee after Ripa shared her story in a virtual town hall meeting for ABC employees.

"We had planned a trip for our family, and it was supposed to be our entire family of course," said Ripa, according to a source who attended the virtual town hall. "And we arrive and three days later, the entire world changed, really. I mean, everything shut down; the government shut down; our country shut down. I hate to use the word stuck, but we were. We decided to stay where we were."

After getting "stuck," the talk show host and her husband, Mark Consuelos, and their three adult children have stayed put in the Caribbean. And fans had a lot to say about their quarantine experience on Twitter.

But several retorts agree that it wasn't about where Ripa was staying, rather about her representing herself as being in New York when she obviously wasn't.

Though the timeline of Ripa's trip to the Caribbean looks questionable, at best, the general consensus seems like all of this could've been avoided if Ripa had said from the get-go that she was in the Caribbean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 27, 2020 3:12 AM

She and Ryan Seacrest are perfect for each other.

Two fake ass, phony, lying bitches.

They're both disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2020 12:27 AM

WHO?

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2020 12:27 AM

Mein Fuhrer!

There are several existing threads other than the one linked below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2020 12:36 AM

I don’t blame her for hightailing it out of Covid-central.

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2020 12:36 AM

Princess of daytime TV

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2020 12:39 AM

Fans?

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2020 12:40 AM

I don't blame her-jealous, actually,

by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2020 12:45 AM

She was posting about hand sanitiser, social distancing, and safety on 13/15 March. Unless, they had already taken off with the plane by then, it sounds like they took their trip with full knowledge they were going to remain at their destination indefinitely. No?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2020 12:50 AM

Well Ryan didn't mention he was back in LA for A few weeks. I thought he was in his NY penthouse kitchen not in his $40 million dollar mansion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2020 1:03 AM

What do you expect from a fucking bitch cunt who eats a bowl of aborted fetuses every morning for breakfast like cereal?

by Anonymousreply 10May 27, 2020 1:06 AM

She has always been a vapid cunt. I've never understood why people like her—she is ugly, unintelligent, shallow, and phony.

by Anonymousreply 11May 27, 2020 1:12 AM

People are salty because she lied, but also that she is somewhere nice.

by Anonymousreply 12May 27, 2020 1:22 AM

Shouldn't the word "beloved," always precede the name Kelly Ripa?

by Anonymousreply 13May 27, 2020 2:31 AM

Ah, c'mon, who really gives a fuck where these people are? Who watches this dreck anyway? I'd be in the Caribbean right now if I could too.

by Anonymousreply 14May 27, 2020 3:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!