Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pussy for a Day

If you could be a biological woman for a day, would you do it? What would you look like? What kind of hair would you have, how would you dress? Most importantly, who would you fuck? I would look like one of these white girls and find a whole frat house, and get gangbanged!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 17, 2020 7:57 PM

You sound classy.

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2020 12:12 AM

Fuck yes! I would need a whole week.

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2020 12:14 AM

Haha, i hope the day winds up being the first day of a raging period.

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2020 12:15 AM

We've had these threads before. It turns out most would get fucked all day and collect free stuff.

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2020 12:17 AM

You boys sure think being a woman is easy and getting your hair and other shit in order takes a day...you could have horrid PMS with headaches and painful bloating for a week and then a painful and heavy period for another.

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2020 12:34 AM

I would need a whole week, too. Maybe more.

I'd want to get gangbanged at the frat house, but also by a room full of daddies.

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2020 12:37 AM

I hope when you become a woman for a day it is:

The second day of your most heavy period you've ever had. You'll be exhausted from the blood loss and you'll have to change your tampon AND maxi pad every 2 hours or else you'll bleed all over your clothes. You'll also be shitting and peeing all day since your body was retaining water for a week before when you were constipated.

You will want to kill everyone around you and you'll be in tears from the hormones and the pain from the cramps and sex will be the very last thing you want.

But go on with your childish fantasy, OP.

by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2020 12:41 AM

R6 - you would not because your testosterone levels would be much lower and your other hormones higher and so you would feel romantic and want nothing to do with a bunch of guys in a room that smells like men's disgusting feet. Trust me.

by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2020 12:43 AM

No, it would be fun, since this is a fantasy, none of these negative things apply.

by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2020 12:47 AM

OK, OP...

Let's say you went to a frat house to get gangbanged. You'd be so over it after the first dude and his inept attempts at "banging" that you'd have to ice your pussy and you will never get to orgasm.

by Anonymousreply 10May 27, 2020 12:56 AM

I would use every retard straight man I could to amass as much money, property and influence that I could muster for use when back in my real body.

by Anonymousreply 11May 27, 2020 1:15 PM

Most straight men are asshats. I don’t need some gross homophobic bro-dawg’s dick in my holes. Not that I wouldn’t be interested in gaining some new perspective and seeing what it’s like to be female for 24 hrs. But douchey heterosexual cock would not be the main objective.

by Anonymousreply 12May 27, 2020 1:31 PM

I’m changing my strategy, I think I would take advantage of couple of men who just did CrossFit. There’s nothing better than post CrossFit sex, and men love it when ladies do CrossFit. Just need to find that 15 lbs bar so I can show off.

by Anonymousreply 13May 27, 2020 1:59 PM

Just dress as a woman and give the guys the fantasy - without having to deal with actually being a woman. I don’t want to be a woman - I just want to attract straight men.

by Anonymousreply 14May 27, 2020 2:41 PM

Straight men suck....

by Anonymousreply 15May 27, 2020 3:59 PM

[quote] I just want to attract straight men.

Move to a small town. I lived in rural Wisconsin for a few years and had some of the hottest, choicest straight cock you could ever want.

by Anonymousreply 16May 27, 2020 4:00 PM

R7: are you always such an extreme literalist? It's just a lighthearted question.

by Anonymousreply 17May 27, 2020 4:02 PM

Of course not. What if the day you got was full of menstrual cramps and riding the cotton pony and pointless bitchery? What if "your day" found you to be a lesbian, and you spent the day fuzz bumping? I'll take my chances as a gay guy.

by Anonymousreply 18May 27, 2020 4:03 PM

Hiss!

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

by Anonymousreply 19May 27, 2020 4:15 PM

I'm with you R6, I'd want the frat house, and then the daddies too. But also then a group of marines, a bachelor party, a group of bikies, a rugby team, an ice hockey team etc etc.

by Anonymousreply 20November 17, 2020 7:42 PM

Being bi, I took this headline to mean something else

by Anonymousreply 21November 17, 2020 7:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!