Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

From John Fugelsang

He's wise, witty, caustic and hates Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 27, 2020 5:53 AM

What a witty statement no one has ever made before!

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2020 12:07 AM

Yes, the deplorables have realized that Trump was a bad idea! This random guy on Twitter is spot on!

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2020 12:09 AM

I've always enjoyed Fugelsang.

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2020 12:13 AM

Fugelsang would be a superb replacement for Chuck Todd on Meet The Press. We should really start a campaign or petition.

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2020 12:26 AM

I know him.. He's a smart, witty guy.

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2020 2:38 AM

R5 Ask him if he has any interest in Meet The Press? Then we'll get rolling!

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2020 2:52 AM

Witty, brilliant, good father, strikingly handsome (I'd say beautiful). Definitely all that and a bag of chips.

by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2020 5:38 AM

Who?!

by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2020 5:46 AM

I met him randomly one day years ago. I had no idea who he was. I thought he was funny. He gave me tickets to his show and I went with a friend of mine. We had a great time!

by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2020 5:52 AM

If it takes that much, I am beginning, slow-witted nonAmerican that I am, to understand why "the greatest nation on earth" cannot bring itself to bring the 25th Amendment against a man so obviously eaten by frontotemporal dementia. They're programmed to amuse themselves to death.

Besides, the halfwits in the Electoral College aren't thinking John Fugelsang's message is for them, although the Electoral Voters are more responsible for voting in Hair Furor than the 25.6 million voters who valiantly tried to outnumber the racists, greedy, ammosexuals and religious whackjobs at the ballot?

by Anonymousreply 10May 27, 2020 5:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!