Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Malignant Cruelty of Donald Trump

Trump is defaming the memory of a woman who died nearly 20 years ago—and inflicting pain upon her family today.

Donald Trump doesn’t merely want to criticize his opponents; he takes a depraved delight in inflicting pain on others, even if there’s collateral damage in the process, as is the case with the Klausutis family. There’s something quite sick about it all.

Will Trump’s white evangelical supporters—Franklin Graham Jr., Robert Jeffress, Eric Metaxas, Mike Huckabee, Ralph Reed—defend his behavior as the perfect embodiment of the New Testament ethic, the credo of Jesus, the message from the Sermon on the Mount? “Blessed are the brutal, for they shall inherit the Earth.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 29, 2020 1:54 AM

There is a wickedness in our president that long ago corrupted him. It’s corrupted his party. And it’s in the process of corrupting our country, too.

He is a crimson stain on American decency. He needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2020 12:00 AM

While announcing on Tuesday that most seniors on Medicare will have their insulin prescription co-pay capped at $35 a month, President Trump asked attendees in the Rose Garden whether he should start taking insulin, despite having no history of diabetes.

"I don’t use insulin, should I be? Huh?" Trump asked. "I never thought about it, but I know a lot of people are very, very badly affected, right? Unbelievable."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2020 12:04 AM

The Repiglican party has been rotting from within for decades now. Trump is just the fattest, most visible maggot feeding on its pulp. Sad, final days for them indeed.

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2020 12:06 AM

I can't wait for him to die; I hope it's soon enough that the world can truly revel.

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2020 12:11 AM

R4, it will happen soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2020 2:30 AM

R25

My spidey-sense says 7/27/20.

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2020 2:38 AM

I don't want Trump to die I want him, his gang of thugs and his family to spend the rest of their lives in jail :)

by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2020 2:46 AM

I’m imaging his funeral. Will he get a solemn state funeral, attended by respectable dignitaries, with commentators straining to say something, anything positive?

by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2020 2:46 AM

His funeral will be a joke. No international dignitaries. Only family and shills. It will be covered by Fox News exclusively. No other network will touch it. When his body is laid in state in the rotunda, only his voters - wearing their red caps - will attend.

by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2020 2:52 AM

R2. That's heartless of Trump. However, it given seniors another reason NOT to vote for the piece of shit. Especially for a drug like insulin. If you don't take it, you die.

by Anonymousreply 10May 27, 2020 2:52 AM

I think his family will have him cremated. Any ceremony will be private.

by Anonymousreply 11May 27, 2020 2:53 AM

R11, I wonder if they will spread his ashes over a McDonalds drive-thru?

by Anonymousreply 12May 27, 2020 2:57 AM

If only that were true R9. The minute he’s dead, the media will gloss over what a horrible piece of shit he was and nearly beatify the fat fuck.

by Anonymousreply 13May 27, 2020 3:03 AM

There is truly no defending this scum. Anyone who continues to support this piece of human filth can go to hell where they belong but not before thoroughly fucking themselves.

by Anonymousreply 14May 27, 2020 3:04 AM

I can't imagine how Melania and Barron will manage to feign emotion. They will look like robots. The only family member who may show emotion will be Ivanka and she won't ruin her makeup with tears.

by Anonymousreply 15May 27, 2020 3:05 AM

[quote] I can't imagine how Melania and Barron will manage to feign emotion.

Melania is a great actress. Her years of hooking has turned her into a hardened pro when it cums to feigning emotions and physiological responses.

by Anonymousreply 16May 27, 2020 3:09 AM

The man brought Marla Maples -his mistress- on his family's vacation when the three asshole offspring were children. I don't understand why anyone thinks he'd give a shit about them when even his children were of no concern to him. He has cheated on all of his wives, but I'm sure he gives a shit about your stupid, hick, Paducah ass, JimBob.

His entire being is of pure vileness. His one redeeming quality will be the day he dies and becomes fertilizer for the earth.

by Anonymousreply 17May 27, 2020 3:12 AM

Why doesn't Scarborough sue trump? We have such a thing as slander/libel. Joe ought to haul his ass into court . There's already presidence with Paula Jones

If someone called me a murderer and I didn't murder anyone. I'd have filed suit within 24 hours of the first utterance/publication of the lie

But then, I don't fucking play. Anyone wants to fuck with me, I fuck right back

by Anonymousreply 18May 27, 2020 3:14 AM

/ precedence

by Anonymousreply 19May 27, 2020 3:15 AM

I'm ready for his funeral.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 27, 2020 3:17 AM

He can't fucking die soon enough. I swear to god I'm going to blow off fireworks when this shitstain on humanity is dead.

by Anonymousreply 21May 27, 2020 3:30 AM

I pray he is denied burial at Arlington.

by Anonymousreply 22May 27, 2020 4:09 AM

I hope Trump dies a joke soon and his grifter family lose everything and are ostracized.

by Anonymousreply 23May 27, 2020 4:25 AM

Wouldn’t it be grand if he died bloated on the toilet?

by Anonymousreply 24May 27, 2020 4:26 AM

I'm sure the My Pillow guy will be available to do the eulogy!

by Anonymousreply 25May 27, 2020 4:26 AM

[quote] I'm sure the My Pillow guy will be available to do the eulogy!

Maybe Grimace can give Trump's eulogy. Or the Hamburglar?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 27, 2020 4:52 AM

R18. The scum Trump continues to allude to it, saying it's suspicious. It should be investigated. Typical Trump, "Lots of people are talking about it. I'm just repeating that it should be looked into."

When a reporter asked him if he realized that he's hurting the family of the dead woman by implying that she was having an affair with Scarborough and that he murdered her, Trump replied he was aware of the letter that the woman's husband wrote, but he still thinks the family would want some answers even though the woman's husband asked him to stop...and that Twitter should take down the tweets. Douchebag Jack Dorsey of Twitter said no.

by Anonymousreply 27May 27, 2020 4:55 AM

If someone doesn't blast this outside the church during the bloated fuck's funeral, then I will be very, very disappointed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 28, 2020 4:39 AM

Yesterday he re-tweeted a video saying "The only good democrat is a dead democrat". Every newspaper in America should be calling for his immediate resignation. People should be camped outside Repubcanlie Senators homes and every FOX affiliate, demanding that they take action.

by Anonymousreply 29May 28, 2020 2:25 PM

You know how the Romanovs ended up? Yeah, like that.

by Anonymousreply 30May 28, 2020 2:56 PM

R30, lol.

by Anonymousreply 31May 28, 2020 3:00 PM

[quote] I pray he is denied burial at Arlington.

He won't be. Burial at Arlington is for current and former military members and, in some circumstances, their family members. Not that he wouldn't want to be there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32May 28, 2020 3:23 PM

I think that he gets off on being cruel to people.

by Anonymousreply 33May 28, 2020 3:51 PM

Yes, R33. He fetishizes the execution of power, especially over peoples lives He’s a week, stupid, psychopath, literally, and unfit.

by Anonymousreply 34May 28, 2020 4:16 PM

R34, I bet you anything Trump tortured/tormented small animals as a child. He is the type to have done that.

by Anonymousreply 35May 29, 2020 1:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!