Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This Amy Cooper #CentralParkKaren thing is way overblown

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62June 3, 2020 8:06 AM

She's a racist cunt Karen, who was trying to play the victim.

Her dog was the victim, as was the black man who she tried to imply physically attacked her, which was a goddamned lie.

This was nothing more than white female privilege.

THREAD CLOSED!

by Anonymousreply 1May 26, 2020 11:43 PM

He basically describes himself harassing her after she made it known she wouldn't comply with the leash law. Why not walk away and call the park authorities yourself? Why be a creep and whip out the beggin' strips and start filming her reaction? Fuck this dude.

by Anonymousreply 2May 26, 2020 11:43 PM

OP has got her Klan robes all twisted in a knot!

by Anonymousreply 3May 26, 2020 11:43 PM

FF OP.

She is a racist, so obvious!!!

by Anonymousreply 4May 26, 2020 11:44 PM

This cunt should have been arrested for animal cruelty, and had the dog taken away from her.

Also charged with filing a false report.

by Anonymousreply 5May 26, 2020 11:45 PM

Did you have trouble deciding whether to wear your red MAGA hat or your white klan hood today, OP?

by Anonymousreply 6May 26, 2020 11:46 PM

De Blasio: Central Park ‘Karen’ Amy Cooper showed ‘racism, plain and simple’

“The video out of Central Park is racism, plain and simple,” de Blasio wrote Tuesday morning, hours after the clip blew up.

“She called the police BECAUSE he was a Black man,” de Blasio tweeted. “Even though she was the one breaking the rules. She decided he was the criminal and we know why.

“This kind of hatred has no place in our city.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2020 11:46 PM

De Blasio: Central Park ‘Karen’ Amy Cooper showed ‘racism, plain and simple’

“The video out of Central Park is racism, plain and simple,” de Blasio wrote Tuesday morning, hours after the clip blew up.

“She called the police BECAUSE he was a Black man,” de Blasio tweeted. “Even though she was the one breaking the rules. She decided he was the criminal and we know why.

“This kind of hatred has no place in our city.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 26, 2020 11:46 PM

[quote] Her dog was the victim, as was the black man who she tried to imply physically attacked her, which was a goddamned lie.

If you say the words "You're not going to like what's coming to you" or anything to that effect and refuse to LEAVE a situation you have control over but instead just stick around to provoke-- that's physical intimidation and harassment.

by Anonymousreply 9May 26, 2020 11:46 PM

Oh stop. That bitch could have taken her dog and left if she was so scared of the harmless black man. She stayed there, violating the park's rules about leashes, while choking that rental dog. She also lied to the police and acted like she was being attacked yet she got into his personal space. Stop smoking crack OP. It was blown to the correct levels. All people, including those jerks berating the Costco employee, need to stop acting like crazy children.

by Anonymousreply 10May 26, 2020 11:46 PM

Awe, racists really hate this Karen thing! It’s so cute! Also, nobody is going to read the fucking novel you wrote when creating this thread!

by Anonymousreply 11May 26, 2020 11:47 PM

The woman was a racist, but he was a punk and a creep that went after the poor dog in an effort to provoke her. Sick fucks deserved each other.

by Anonymousreply 12May 26, 2020 11:48 PM

Watching it again her exaggerated scared little white girl voice on the 911 call is truly offensively awful. Her life has effectively been ruined though in the span of just 24 hours, so maybe that's punishment enough.

by Anonymousreply 13May 26, 2020 11:48 PM

[quote] OP has got her Klan robes all twisted in a knot!

Wrong. I'm one of maybe 5 regular posters here who isn't varying shades of eggshell so try another one

by Anonymousreply 14May 26, 2020 11:49 PM

She did not feel threatened for a second...she was angry that he caught her doing something she wasn't supposed to and the first thing she said was to stop recording.

And the poor dog!!!!!

This cunt deserves to be fired! She is a racist, liar exposed. Not sure many companies would want to be associated with those qualities she displayed.

Her parents must be so proud! She can move to a deplorable state, I'm sure they will love her!

by Anonymousreply 15May 26, 2020 11:51 PM

Op shut the fuck up.

No really. Shut your racist mouth.

by Anonymousreply 16May 26, 2020 11:52 PM

It could have been worse r13.

by Anonymousreply 17May 26, 2020 11:53 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 26, 2020 11:53 PM

I have a dog. And when I see other owners with unleashed dogs, I fear for MY safety. This is a teachable moment. Untethered dogs are fine — inside your own fenced yard. My dogs have been VISCOUSLY attacked by other dogs. Fuck this cunt. And fuck you, OP!

by Anonymousreply 19May 26, 2020 11:53 PM

[quote] her exaggerated scared little white girl voice on the 911 call is truly offensively awful

I agree 100 percent.

She put on full display, how easily white women can play the victim with police, and try to gain sympathy with this pathetic act.

The reckless cunt should be jailed for that alone.

by Anonymousreply 20May 26, 2020 11:54 PM

[quote] My dogs have been VISCOUSLY attacked by other dogs

Oh, dear.

Did the other dogs pour syrup on your dogs?

by Anonymousreply 21May 26, 2020 11:55 PM

[quote] Also, nobody is going to read the fucking novel you wrote when creating this thread!

Of course not. Abusive gangs of morons pride themselves on never reading anything that could challenge their confirmation bias.... What's new?

by Anonymousreply 22May 26, 2020 11:56 PM

OP You racist apologist always sing the same tired song. But you didn't see what happened before the video was turned on! . You are a pathetic excuse for a human being.

by Anonymousreply 23May 26, 2020 11:57 PM

Overblown?

If this guy hadn't filmed the incident, NYPD probably would have beat him, kicked him, put him in a choke hold, and strangled him to death.

All on the whiny little word of Kunty Karen.

And nobody would have been the wiser. The only evidence would have been the 911 call of Karen tearfully playing the victim of the big, bad black man.

by Anonymousreply 24May 26, 2020 11:58 PM

[quote] OP You racist apologist always sing the same tired song. But you didn't see what happened before the video was turned on! . You are a pathetic excuse for a human being.

He literally tells us what happens before the video was started and shows himself to have been the instigator.

by Anonymousreply 25May 26, 2020 11:58 PM

That wasn't Amy's finest day but one she will always remember.

by Anonymousreply 26May 26, 2020 11:59 PM

[quote] He literally tells us what happens before the video was started and shows himself to have been the instigator.

Wait, so asking someone to leash their dog and not let it run wild - in accordance with city LAWS - is considered to be an "instigator?"

Fucking hell. Only in the deranged mind of a racist Datalounger.

by Anonymousreply 27May 27, 2020 12:00 AM

reparations are bad and not feasible

by Anonymousreply 28May 27, 2020 12:02 AM

[quote] Wait, so asking someone to leash their dog and not let it run wild - in accordance with city LAWS - is considered to be an "instigator?"

When you see someone violating a law, the correct course of action is never to verbally threaten them, refuse to leave the situation you have control over, feed someone else's dog treats, and record their reaction. Yes-- to any normal person and in the eyes of the LAW this constitutes harassment and intimidation.

by Anonymousreply 29May 27, 2020 12:03 AM

She is an animal abuser!!!! FUCK THIS CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 30May 27, 2020 12:04 AM

She is an animal abuser!!!! FUCK THIS CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 31May 27, 2020 12:04 AM

Yes, he was creepy and maybe, as you say, an "instigator". Here's the problem with your argument, OP/R25:

Did she call the police to say "there is a creepy instigator in The Ramble?" No, she did not.

Did she call the police to say "some guy just threatened my dog?" No, she did not

Did she call the police to say "a man is recording me on my phone and I need assistance?" No, she did not.

She held her ground, she politically correctly identified him as African American, and, most importantly, she said "he's threatening ME..." Any of those first three are actual, legitimate complaints and she couldn't be faulted as much, or at all for them. She chose to file a false, hysterical report in order to heighten the effect.

That is the problem with your (and Candice Owens') argument.

by Anonymousreply 32May 27, 2020 12:07 AM

[quote]He basically describes himself harassing her after she made it known she wouldn't comply with the leash law. Why not walk away and call the park authorities yourself? Why be a creep and whip out the beggin' strips and start filming her reaction? Fuck this dude.

No, fuck that racist cunt Cooper for falsely claiming the guy was threatening her, even though HE was the one who asked HER not to move towards him. What's overblown is Karen's "Help me, I'm in danger!" act while on the phone. Why the fuck does HE have to "walk away"?

by Anonymousreply 33May 27, 2020 12:07 AM

R30 Oh bullshit. She needed to keep the dog restrained because there's a chance he would have reacted defensively to her emotional state and bitten the guy.

by Anonymousreply 34May 27, 2020 12:08 AM

R31 - they both are. Her for restraining the dog and the douche taunting dogs with his "treats" which may make them sick. The poor dog could have gotten scared and (rightfully) took a bite at the asshole taunting him and she was a cunt for bringing the creep's race into it. Two idots. The dog deserves better.

by Anonymousreply 35May 27, 2020 12:10 AM

R18 this article mentions that someone on Twitter discovering she donated to Obama, John Kerry, & Pete - has anyone verified that she is actually that Amy Cooper? Of course whether she is or not, people are just using that random tweet as an excuse to drag those people - especially Pete.

by Anonymousreply 36May 27, 2020 12:11 AM

he held her ground, she politically correctly identified him as African American, and, most importantly, she said "he's threatening ME..." Any of those first three are actual, legitimate complaints and she couldn't be faulted as much, or at all for them. She chose to file a false, hysterical report in order to heighten the effect.

That is the problem with your (and Candice Owens') argument.

1. He did threaten her and admitted to it in his facebook recounting. 2. Descriptive terms aren't pejorative. In fact they're necessary features of any police report...

by Anonymousreply 37May 27, 2020 12:11 AM

They both have Cooper as surnames! What are the odds?

by Anonymousreply 38May 27, 2020 12:12 AM

[quote] She needed to keep the dog restrained

Did you see the way the dog reacted to this cunt?

HE FUCKING HATES HER.

Any normal pet owner would never have their dog act that way towards them.

People whose pets love them, are able to control them with a simple gesture or command.

This dog was trying to get away from her. Either he's wild and undisciplined, or he hates her and was trying to run away. And how did she respond? By pulling harder on his leash, lifting him up in the air, and CHOKING HIM!

I fucking want animal control to have the NYPD arrest this cunt, and have the dog taken away from her, IMMEDIATELY!

by Anonymousreply 39May 27, 2020 12:13 AM

I feel so bad for the poor doggie! The way she was grabbing the collar! FUCK THIS CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 40May 27, 2020 12:13 AM

No matter what side of the argument you're on, the fact that OP is lined out tells you all you need to know about Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 41May 27, 2020 12:13 AM

OP must be Russian.

by Anonymousreply 42May 27, 2020 12:14 AM

R39 = insane Tinder "dog dag" everyone avoids

by Anonymousreply 43May 27, 2020 12:16 AM

**dad

by Anonymousreply 44May 27, 2020 12:17 AM

[quote] this article mentions that someone on Twitter discovering she donated to Obama, John Kerry, & Pete - has anyone verified that she is actually that Amy Cooper? Of course whether she is or not, people are just using that random tweet as an excuse to drag those people - especially Pete.

"The white Liberal differs from the white Conservative only in one way; the Liberal is more deceitful, more hypocritical, than the Conservative. Both want power, but the White Liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro's friend and benefactor and by winning the friendship and support of the Negro, the White Liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or a weapon in this political football game, that is constantly raging, between the White Liberals and the White Conservatives. The American Negro is nothing, but a political football."

- Malcom X (1963)

by Anonymousreply 45May 27, 2020 12:22 AM

I hate them both

by Anonymousreply 46May 27, 2020 12:24 AM

It’s not 1963 r46. Trump has basically made the Republican Party a party of overt, uneducated, racist, Nazi, deplorable morons. Conservative doesn’t mean what is used too.

by Anonymousreply 47May 27, 2020 12:27 AM

[Quote] 1. He did threaten her and admitted to it in his facebook recounting. 2. Descriptive terms aren't pejorative. In fact they're necessary features of any police report...

You are missing the points:

1) His behavior can be construed as creepy, but he did not say or do anything to actually endanger her. She could have called the police to report a man threatening her dog as that would have been a legitimate claim. She did not. She reported that he threatened her when, in fact, he specifically told her to stay away from him.

2) So are her name, his actions, the timing of the incident, the actual threat, their location and a backstory. Did she offer any of those? No, she lead with the most incendiary aspect and devolved from there.

I've had to call 911 before and the operator has asked broadly "what is the nature of the emergency". The operator then asked for height, build, clothing and race. Unless the individual is seven feet tall or a Sumo wrestler just one of those descriptors, in isolation, isn't of much use.

by Anonymousreply 48May 27, 2020 12:29 AM

R39 - I agree that she was wrong about choking the dog, but why not also blame the weirdo giving dogs his "treats" to provoke owners? Do you think random strangers should just walk up to people's pets and feed them in an effort to punish the owner via dog? Both are at fault but you see one side only. Fuck her and fuck him and take the poor dog to a better home.

by Anonymousreply 49May 27, 2020 12:30 AM

A black man should NEVER speak to a white woman unless first spoken to.

by Anonymousreply 50May 27, 2020 12:31 AM

Troll thread

by Anonymousreply 51May 27, 2020 12:35 AM

R47 Shows how little you know about how things have NOT changed. Malcolm X's quote is still as relevant today as it was then if not moreso. The tokenism dialogue concerning Biden's VP pick and the "Bernie marched with MLK" tropes are prime examples of this. I'm a lifelong Democrat, multiracial, been called every name in the book, gay-- rarely come to the defense of white people caught in these quagmires-- but the second I say "Hey, there's something more to this picture, I'm called a klanner and a MAGA hat wearer by a bunch of pseudo liberals that have never had to navigate life while not being perceived as white. Doubly offensive for someone that looks like me. It's a completely lucrative enterprise for a white liberal to have all the "right" opinions, participate in the right online mobbings, etc.. and make a name for themselves as an 'influencer' in the process of this sanctimony. Amy Cooper was evidently one of these until just recently, I'm guessing. But the mob won't hear of it until it gets turned on them.

by Anonymousreply 52May 27, 2020 12:37 AM

R48 - excuse me, if I am walking in a park and a perfect stranger starts arguing with me about a rule, I may be ok and answer him BUT if he starts doing weird shit like feeding my pet or getting near me, damn right I will call for help no matter what race he is and no I wouldn't tell them some cock and bull story. Just what happened and you better believe they would come. In this instance all she needed to do was call the cops and tell them the truth.

by Anonymousreply 53May 27, 2020 12:40 AM

[quote] 1) His behavior can be construed as creepy, but he did not say or do anything to actually endanger her. She could have called the police to report a man threatening her dog as that would have been a legitimate claim. She did not. She reported that he threatened her when, in fact, he specifically told her to stay away from him.

Wrong. By his own admission these are his words before he started filming: 'Look, if you're going to do what you want, I'm going to do what I want, but you're not going to like it.” That is an open ended threat with numerous interpretations, none of which were warranted from his /own/ recounting of the events.

[quote] I've had to call 911 before and the operator has asked broadly "what is the nature of the emergency". The operator then asked for height, build, clothing and race. Unless the individual is seven feet tall or a Sumo wrestler just one of those descriptors, in isolation, isn't of much use.

Actually any description is better than none.

by Anonymousreply 54May 27, 2020 12:41 AM

R52 is the most deplorable deplorable who deplores

by Anonymousreply 55May 27, 2020 1:26 AM

Probably no point in linking this for OP and other simpletons who only know to whine about things being "pc" and some nonsense about "sjw" because this actually requires both intelligence and a modicum of empathy to actually *get it*

We're given two ears and only one mouth for a reason - try listening more and talking less:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56June 3, 2020 5:54 AM

She's a nerdy scaredy cat on the autism spectrum. He's a woman-hater who pretends to birdwatch to explain why he's in parks all the time, and he didn't like this 'fish' on his turf. He likes to walk up behind white women in remote areas and frighten the shit out of them.

by Anonymousreply 57June 3, 2020 6:01 AM

Remote areas? You're a fucking idiot NOT from NYC. Everyone in NYC knows the Ramble, shithead

by Anonymousreply 58June 3, 2020 6:04 AM

Since Amy is Canadian, can we have her deported? Where's ICE when you need it?

by Anonymousreply 59June 3, 2020 6:05 AM

R52 isn't aware that there wasn't ever any proof that Amy Cooper was a Democrat. The Amy Cooper who had her political donation history shared by the unmedicated psychopath Jack Allison was the wrong Amy Cooper, and the press ran with it because at the time, that story was the biggest thing going.

The NY Post shared court records where witnesses said Cooper had yelled at friends who voted for Obama. Don't think she was a Democrat, let alone a snotty white liberal into so-called virtue signaling like R52 claimed.

The whole thing was ridiculous, it only got blown out of proportion because the BernieBros wanted to say "see, she's a Democrat and is proof that Democrats are just as bad as Republicans." That was never proven, and after just a few days everyone who wanted her literally killed for her transgression has forgotten it even happened.

by Anonymousreply 60June 3, 2020 8:00 AM

Is she actually an American citizen?

by Anonymousreply 61June 3, 2020 8:04 AM

No one is sure. It's possible she can't even vote.

by Anonymousreply 62June 3, 2020 8:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!