Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Black guys who will NOT sleep with black guys but hate white guys who won’t sleep with every black guy

Ever encountered a guy like this?

by Anonymousreply 17May 26, 2020 9:29 PM

Are you talking about that poster from Austin?

by Anonymousreply 1May 26, 2020 8:03 PM

Don Lemon - hater. Anderson Cooper - hatee.

by Anonymousreply 2May 26, 2020 8:08 PM

Why is every other thread these days a race-baiting thread?

by Anonymousreply 3May 26, 2020 8:11 PM

I’d blow every black guy... not sure I’d sleep with all of them.

by Anonymousreply 4May 26, 2020 8:12 PM

R3 turn on the news, Baby. It’s the way of the world.

by Anonymousreply 5May 26, 2020 8:12 PM

U black OP?

by Anonymousreply 6May 26, 2020 8:13 PM

Complicated people - who gives a fuck - they don't want me - I move on. Try it, OP.

by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2020 8:15 PM

Racism, OP. But don't tell the Critical Race Theorists that. You'll risk undermining their entire premise that black people are incapable of hating someone because of their race.

by Anonymousreply 8May 26, 2020 8:43 PM

bbd is always welcome

by Anonymousreply 9May 26, 2020 8:45 PM

And then if the white guy likes black guys, they're accused of having a sick racial fetish.

by Anonymousreply 10May 26, 2020 8:49 PM

R10 BINGO!

by Anonymousreply 11May 26, 2020 9:01 PM

Whites are just BAD, mkay?

by Anonymousreply 12May 26, 2020 9:03 PM

R3: Because these hateful retards just have to sign up one dime-a-dozen email address to post here.

by Anonymousreply 13May 26, 2020 9:06 PM

I find all of these posts personally offensive! Never mind that I’m a complete and total liberal asshole! Im a whitey that’s never encountered another race in my entire life because I live in the middle of Oregon.

by Anonymousreply 14May 26, 2020 9:08 PM

R7 is right. I use to feel that way OP. I didn't sleep with black men because all the ones in my life, except for my grandfather and uncle, never measured up to me in brains, kindness or sense of self. I also thought that it was horribly racist to have white- gay - men turn me down because of the color of my skin. So I decided that I would only go after straight men. They couldn't hurt me because we lacked any emotional connection that could lead to a relationship, and they weren't tangled up in self- hate, and obtuseness. But now I see that I should have cleaned the table off completely. I live in Baltimore so finding an educated black man who didn't work his way from the street was difficult but I met them. Their problem is that they are usually in the closet or they are 5'5" and weigh 200 pounds. My sister calls them " chubby church queens". As for racist white men, well they are everywhere. The best thing is to be happy with your own being. That's a feeling that no self-hating or racist bullshit can harm. And if you meet the right man then that's icing on the cake. Gay men always act middle school girls. Try being an adult. Then that other bullshit is of no concern.

by Anonymousreply 15May 26, 2020 9:11 PM

R14: Even if your trolling situation were true, a liberal asshole in middle Oregon knows what is racist and what isn't, what is right and wrong, what is offensive and not. But you knew that and your hypothetical doesn't exist anyway. Because you are trolling, you trifling bitch.

by Anonymousreply 16May 26, 2020 9:21 PM

And then we have low IQ breeders like Azealia Banks, who proudly states she doesn't sleep with Black guys, but directs homophobic hatred at Black gay men like Frank Ocean because he, too, won't sleep with Black guys.

by Anonymousreply 17May 26, 2020 9:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!