Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is White Female Privilege Over?

After years of pretending to be allies, while using their sloppy snatches to get money and power, is this the end of white females and their ability to win the mental games of life and play the victim? Will the Mayella Ewells of the world finally be put to bed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 2, 2020 2:10 AM

Somebody feels robbed that God didn't make him a white bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1May 26, 2020 7:48 PM

For the ugly ones.

by Anonymousreply 2May 26, 2020 7:49 PM

But according to "liberal logic", since they're women , they're automatically oppressed and thus have NO priveledge

Did it change?

I can't keep up with the victimhood Olympics...

by Anonymousreply 3May 26, 2020 7:51 PM

Race (especially black) and gender-identity have superseded all other forms of victimhood, R3.

by Anonymousreply 4May 26, 2020 7:54 PM

How stupid do you have to be to tell someone who is videoing you that you are going to lie to 911?

Whenever I Karen, I tell 911, "Before this African American gentleman started recording our conversation, he called me a 'motherfucking honkey' and said he was going to rape and kill me."

by Anonymousreply 5May 26, 2020 7:55 PM

How stupid do you have to be to tell someone who is videoing you that you are going to lie to 911?

Whenever I Karen, I tell 911, "Before this African American gentleman started recording our conversation, he called me a 'motherfucking honkey' and said he was going to rape and kill me."

by Anonymousreply 6May 26, 2020 7:55 PM

We're just getting started.

by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2020 8:02 PM

[quote]the victimhood Olympics...

R3 great phrase!

by Anonymousreply 8May 26, 2020 8:54 PM

I just hope we can start talking about toxic femininity - women feigning helplessness in order to get other people in trouble - because that's what's with the epidemic of Karen acting caught in all those videos.

So far, I've only ever seen lesbians talk about toxic femininity, but it clearly affects men, too.

by Anonymousreply 9May 26, 2020 9:44 PM

MRA at r9

We've been "talking" about toxic femininity since Eve

by Anonymousreply 10May 26, 2020 9:47 PM

r10 No, we have not.

by Anonymousreply 11May 26, 2020 9:48 PM

R10 bullshit, it’s been off the table since Twitter for sure.

by Anonymousreply 12May 26, 2020 9:49 PM

+1 for the Mayella Ewell reference OP

by Anonymousreply 13May 26, 2020 10:20 PM

R5, 😂😂😂 I'm black and found that hilarious! w&w "Whenever I Karen...."

by Anonymousreply 14May 26, 2020 10:22 PM

This Karen epidemic is bizarre and awful. I had my first encounter with one the other day while on a walk (she was yelling at a group of black men because they were using a “closed” soccer field for practice and they clearly “drove” into the neighborhood) - and yes, she was filming them with her phone. The lunatic had her toddler with her too. I couldn’t fucking believe it. Myself and other pedestrians were defending the guys. It had me considering the psychology behind this behavior. Who are these women? Why is it typically the 40-60 age bracket? It seems like only Trump voters, btw - I don’t personally know any women like this. They all look like they haven’t had an orgasm in decades.

by Anonymousreply 15May 26, 2020 11:23 PM

[quote]It seems like only Trump voters, btw

"Only Trump supporters"? Wrong. Remember that Karen who had a marijuana business? She wasn't a Republican. Nor is Amy Cooper, who donated a lot to Obama, Pete, and the DCCC.

The Independent has a piece out on her, "It looks like Amy Cooper is a liberal. That's important." DL doesn't let us link to Independent articles, so I'm just giving the title for the curious and those who want to deny that Amy voted for their boy.

by Anonymousreply 16May 26, 2020 11:29 PM

Fuck this thread.

by Anonymousreply 17May 26, 2020 11:32 PM

This cunt is now bitching that people are out to destroy her life.

Funny, but she didn't seem to have a problem with her own trying to destroy the birdwatcher's life by faking a crime.

Good thing this happened in NYC. If it had been anyplace down South, the birdwatcher would have been lynched in a nanosecond.

by Anonymousreply 18May 26, 2020 11:37 PM

R16, that is important and I was unaware of that. I still would argue it’s “mostly” Trump supporters though.

by Anonymousreply 19May 26, 2020 11:55 PM

It's almost always women who love to police the behavior of others. I just don't care what people do in public. I mind my business and keep walking. I've seen situations like r15 described - people doing something "against the rules," but it's so banal and harmless I really don't give a shit and I have other things to do with my day. Or people who have more that 12 items or less in the express lane at the supermarket. Whatever.

I just don't get the Karen-type behavior at all.

by Anonymousreply 20May 27, 2020 12:05 AM

R17 FRAU KAREN CUNT

by Anonymousreply 21May 27, 2020 12:40 AM

As someone who was once involved in Democratic politics, I can assure you that Republicans don’t enjoy a monopoly when it comes to having batshit crazy partisans.

by Anonymousreply 22May 27, 2020 1:02 AM

Protest is never futile. Protest is never the first option. For anyone questioning or criticising the protests that have sparked across our world, you probably have networks of power and access to power that mean you’ve never had to protest. Criticising protest comes from privilege. I’m in awe of everyone out there this week. If (like many of us), your COVID situation means you can’t protest, please consider donating to @bailproject to help support those who are on our streets demanding justice

So if female privilege provides some right to call the cops & feign fear as a means of getting your way or enforce rules, what does DL make of the idea that white privilege means you're not allowed to criticize protests? I came across this Instagram post & I actually found it kind of insulting the idea that saying "well protesting is one thing, but burning down businesses in an already poorly served community is a bad idea" is some sort of undue criticism to which you (as a white person) has no right?

by Anonymousreply 23June 1, 2020 7:56 PM

[quote] Myself and other pedestrians

*eyeroll*

by Anonymousreply 24June 1, 2020 8:05 PM

[quote] and thus have NO priveledge

[quote]I can't keep up with the victimhood Olympics...

That’s not the only thing you can’t keep up with.

by Anonymousreply 25June 1, 2020 8:06 PM

Yes, they have so much privilege. That's why we have had so many female presidents! It's why most senators, members of congress, and CEOs are female! Oh, wait....

by Anonymousreply 26June 1, 2020 8:08 PM

R22 is proof that this is a freeper troll thread. Just a bunch of incels and Russian bots looking to hate women as much as their idol Trump does.

by Anonymousreply 27June 1, 2020 8:10 PM

R9, 90% of violent crime is caused by men. It's testosterone that makes people violent, not femininity.

by Anonymousreply 28June 1, 2020 8:11 PM

Meanwhile, in the real world, most gaybashers are men. Most violent racists are men. Most hate crimes are committed by men.

Republicans whine about the "oppression Olympics" while claiming that white men gave it so hard.

You Einsteins whine about "Karen" while not giving a shit about the white male cop who killed a guy. Or the white male rednecks who killed a black jogger.

by Anonymousreply 29June 1, 2020 8:15 PM

[quote] You Einsteins whine about "Karen" while not giving a shit about the white male cop who killed a guy. Or the white male rednecks who killed a black jogger.

Who said these things were mutually exclusive?

You do realize we’re capable of hating and condemning more than one thing, right?

by Anonymousreply 30June 1, 2020 8:18 PM

I’d take a good ass-whooping any day over 30 years of mental abuse.

by Anonymousreply 31June 2, 2020 1:52 AM

The people who love to criticize white women the most are other white women.

by Anonymousreply 32June 2, 2020 2:10 AM

Then go make a pass at a conservative white straight guy R31 and come back with the details

by Anonymousreply 33June 2, 2020 2:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!