Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Florida family grieves as Trump spreads debunked conspiracy theory to attack MSNBC host

A little after 8 a.m. on July 20, 2001, a couple arriving for an appointment opened an unlocked front door at an office in the Florida panhandle town of Fort Walton Beach and discovered a woman lying on the floor, dead. Her name was Lori Kaye Klausutis and she was just 28.

The police said they found no signs of foul play. The medical examiner concluded her lonely death was an accident. She had fainted, the result of a heart condition, and hit her head on a desk, he said.

Now, nearly 20 years later, Klausutis’s death has captured the attention of the country’s most prominent purveyor of conspiracy theories — the president of the United States — who has without evidence speculated that she might have been murdered and that the case should be reopened.

The reason for President Trump’s fixation: At the time of her death, Klausutis was working for a Republican congressman from Pensacola named Joe Scarborough — the same Scarborough who today, as host of MSNBC’s Morning Joe, is a fierce critic of Trump and has in recent weeks decried the president’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic as a failure.

rest at link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 26, 2020 7:59 PM

I wish Trump would faint and die like that!

by Anonymousreply 1May 26, 2020 6:28 PM

Once he's out of office (because they certainly won't now), twitter has no excuse not to ban him other than their own greed. He is a parasite. When he dies, there needs to be celebrations. He is an enemy of decency.

by Anonymousreply 2May 26, 2020 6:31 PM

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

by Anonymousreply 3May 26, 2020 6:36 PM

Can you imagine if Obama spent weeks tweeting about Bill O'Reilly and his deviant sexual behavior?

by Anonymousreply 4May 26, 2020 6:39 PM

Jack Dorsey is trending because people want the tweet deleted at the very least. Trump is such garbage surpassed only by his cockroach supporters.

by Anonymousreply 5May 26, 2020 6:39 PM

R1 - Hopefully on the evening of November 3rd.

by Anonymousreply 6May 26, 2020 6:40 PM

[quote]Can you imagine if Obama

Anything you say after this that Trump has done, no, I can't even imagine it. My mind can imagine a lot, but never Obama doing anything Trump does right down to eating complete shit.

by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2020 6:45 PM

[quote]R1 I wish Trump would faint and die like that!

No, because then we’re stuck with uber Xtian Pence.

by Anonymousreply 8May 26, 2020 6:46 PM

Everyone should turn their backs on Twitter. It is so fucking destructive. It has warped the “news”.

I’m sick of assholes who USE twitter complaining.

by Anonymousreply 9May 26, 2020 6:48 PM

Haven't had an account in probably five years. I read tweets, but no account of my own.

by Anonymousreply 10May 26, 2020 6:51 PM

[quote]No, because then we’re stuck with uber Xtian Pence.

You can't possible be this stupid. Oh, gee, we can't have this happen...he might like work with McConnell to like stack the benches with conservatives. We can't have that happen!

by Anonymousreply 11May 26, 2020 6:56 PM

Kayleigh MAGAninnny and her cross necklace doubled down on this during her press lie-a-thon just a little while ago. Her answer to every question about it was that Joe Scaraborough laughed in an interview with Don Imus about it.

by Anonymousreply 12May 26, 2020 6:56 PM

It's funny how issues turn 180 degrees when the facts haven't changed at all. It hasn't been that many years since user comments regarding Scarborough on democraticunderground, kos, and DL would regularly include murder suggestions nobody believed were debunked. At the same time the rightie forums would respond in loud outrage to the reckless insinuations and assumed "facts".

by Anonymousreply 13May 26, 2020 7:16 PM

R13, it's one thing for idiots on the left and right doing it, but when that fucking idiot is the president of the United States, it's a whole other level of crazy.

He is a diseased, parasitic creature currently infecting the oval office. The place will have to be fumigated when he leaves.

by Anonymousreply 14May 26, 2020 7:36 PM

It's amazing that Trump lies and lies and lies and the right just pretends all is fine.

by Anonymousreply 15May 26, 2020 7:39 PM

...or they tell you "look over there at the left!" using an example which is in no way even close to what Trump has done. Like trying to get "Biden is a racist" trending. Like, are you deplorable shits serious? The very reason you suck off Trump is because he's practically a grand wizard. It's like a crackhead who snorts coke while shooting heroin pointing to the guy who just took CBD oil and calling him a drug addict.

by Anonymousreply 16May 26, 2020 7:45 PM

Ok stupid question, and I’m even hesitant to post this, but I’m just curious. Why on earth was there any thought that Joe Scarborough was involved in this woman’s death? Was he even in the office when it happened?

by Anonymousreply 17May 26, 2020 7:53 PM

Political games. If we're going to be honest, the left initially pushed this nonsense (and I include myself). It was kind of our "pizzagate." A flippant knock at the right-wing.

But now, being fucking sheep who eat Trump's shit and say it tastes like chocolate ice cream, the deplorables now think it's true because Joe was "mean" to Trump so of course he's a murderer.

I still fucking hate Scarborough and his wife for giving an endless platform to that orange garbage, but he's not a murderer.

by Anonymousreply 18May 26, 2020 7:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!