Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I hope I get raped but not murdered

I went downstairs to check my mail today and there was some latino guy in the lobby. I checked my mail and he was waiting with the door open at the elevator so I got back in and said thanks. He got in the elevator but I noticed he didn’t press a floor. I then realized he was leering at me. I could feel his hot spicy tamale breath when he asked me if I live alone and I said no. He said too bad. I got off and he watched me walk to my door so he knows where I live. I should have went to another door but I was nervous and panicking and didn’t think. I made a show of yelling out “hey” when I entered my place but I was scared. Luckily I gathered my wits, so dropped my keys just as I was opening the door, and swanned into a very low bend so my lace babydoll nightgown slid off the immense white mounds of my ass-checks and down over my back rolls, to halt around my neck. He was big and scary and I don’t like to fight. Do you think he’ll become a solution to my quarantine problem? What should I do?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 27, 2020 10:31 AM

You hope to get raped??? What none sense is this?

by Anonymousreply 1May 26, 2020 2:17 PM

Of course he does R1 just look at those delectable mounds for the taking.

by Anonymousreply 2May 26, 2020 2:27 PM

If papi won't rape me my last desperate chance is Home Depot.

by Anonymousreply 3May 26, 2020 2:29 PM

You cain't rape the willing

by Anonymousreply 4May 26, 2020 2:31 PM

[quote]I could feel his hot spicy tamale breath

Don't get me started.

by Anonymousreply 5May 26, 2020 2:32 PM

So sultry!

by Anonymousreply 6May 26, 2020 2:32 PM

[quote]What none sense is this?

Oh dear!!

by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2020 2:32 PM

......back rolls??!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 26, 2020 2:33 PM

How has DL been so blessed with such talented people? I can't even tell: Is that a photoshop?

by Anonymousreply 9May 26, 2020 2:34 PM

0/10

by Anonymousreply 10May 26, 2020 2:34 PM

I think it might be a "Vine," R9

by Anonymousreply 11May 26, 2020 2:35 PM

Soon to be a Twink meme on TikTok.

by Anonymousreply 12May 26, 2020 2:36 PM

by the way all grammar is SIC

by Anonymousreply 13May 26, 2020 2:38 PM

I got up early to walk Mimou. The latino was near the front door, and he said something in Spanish to me. I don't think he winked. It was too early for the mail. I think he knows Mimou's walking schedule.

by Anonymousreply 14May 27, 2020 10:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!