Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Here we go again

Another day, another Karen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207May 31, 2020 12:08 AM

OP = worse than Hitler and Amy Cooper

by Anonymousreply 1May 26, 2020 10:47 AM

3rd thread about exact topic

yeh yeh, search sucks - surrrreeee

by Anonymousreply 2May 26, 2020 10:47 AM

I don't see the other threads so I'm going to comment on this one. This bitch absolutely doesn't need a dog. She's abusing it.

by Anonymousreply 3May 26, 2020 11:00 AM

Racist cunt.

by Anonymousreply 4May 26, 2020 11:06 AM

SO many threads about this.

by Anonymousreply 5May 26, 2020 11:08 AM

She has apologized. Only after the video made the rounds. And her employer placed her on administrative leave.

by Anonymousreply 6May 26, 2020 11:29 AM

Also returned the dog to place of adoption.

by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2020 11:35 AM

Calm down folks. Op was posting an AOL link. So let’s be a little forgiving about not checking for duplicates. It could be YOUR grandmother.

by Anonymousreply 8May 26, 2020 12:10 PM

She should be arrested just for the way she's treating that dog.

by Anonymousreply 9May 26, 2020 12:15 PM

Well I find it interesting her employer has put her on ice and she surrendered the dog.Ut si.

by Anonymousreply 10May 26, 2020 12:16 PM

She was clearly trying to get that man killed. She should be arrested, but she won't be. She'll weaponise her white tears and get away with attempted murder.

by Anonymousreply 11May 26, 2020 1:07 PM

Chill Mary @ R11.

by Anonymousreply 12May 26, 2020 1:12 PM

R11 yes we should arrest people for attempting murder if they call the police to be an asshole 🙄 she's a cunt, but come on.

by Anonymousreply 13May 26, 2020 1:15 PM

Did I hear that right? Did she say “I’m being harassed by a man in the bramble!” This is now part of my everyday vocabulary.

by Anonymousreply 14May 26, 2020 1:26 PM

I am WHITE.

She was wrong, in my opinion. However, I still maintain the right to state my opinion when I see black people acting the fool with obnoxious behavior too.

by Anonymousreply 15May 26, 2020 1:29 PM

She lied. She told the police he was threatening to harm her. She said she was being attacked! That was false. She should at least get a ticket or fined for that. The guy is apparently a Harvard Graduate who regularly goes out birdwatching. He was very polite to her.

by Anonymousreply 16May 26, 2020 1:32 PM

Knowing full well the police would roll up guns a blazin'. That man would have been in real danger. Would have been arrested and held, very likely prosecuted and jailed if Karen decided to go all in on the lie.

She knew it, he knew it. If I was black I would attach a GoPro to my head and keep it recording every time I leave my house.

by Anonymousreply 17May 26, 2020 1:47 PM

The guy who filmed this is DL-adjacent. DL-fave Kevin Sessums posted of Fbook "So my Facebook friend, Christian Cooper, posted this video. We worked together years ago at Interview magazine. I saw it this morning here on his page. Then, suddenly I saw it all over Facebook. I understand the dog has been taken away from her. First the racist says her dog is off the leash because needs the freedom to exercise and then she chokes him. over and over with his collar. I thought she was sort of crazy and had mental issues. But I hate it when people rationalize racism as a mental disorder."

by Anonymousreply 18May 26, 2020 1:51 PM

Women do this to everybody. And it's not like most people are nit afraid of blacks.

by Anonymousreply 19May 26, 2020 2:32 PM

Why is a black man afraid of a cocker spaniel? He was looking to be an asshole. He was just annoyed and overreacted. Dealing with annoying bitches is part of living in NYC. He was just as wrong as she was.

by Anonymousreply 20May 26, 2020 3:32 PM

How many threads on this do we need?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 26, 2020 3:38 PM

R21 as many as we bloody well want KAREN!

by Anonymousreply 22May 26, 2020 3:42 PM

[R20] he wasn't afraid of the dog, he is a birdwatcher and that area is a wildlife sanctuary, hence the leash rule.

by Anonymousreply 23May 26, 2020 4:00 PM

He’s an asshole and I would’ve called the cops on him too if he lured my dog with treats.

Black men are frightening to White women. It doesn’t make white women racist. Google pavlov’s dog and you’ll understand.

by Anonymousreply 24May 26, 2020 4:39 PM

Dogs of that size can pose a threat if they're unleashed. He was smart to have treats with him.

by Anonymousreply 25May 26, 2020 5:22 PM

This is Christian Cooper, the black man Karen was calling on. If I encountered this guy in the park, I would have gladly sucked his BBC but that's just me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 26, 2020 6:09 PM

Eh, this case was a gray area for me. Why was that guy filming her to begin with? Wouldn't you be pissed if you took your dog to a park or wherever the fuck they were and some random guy says you have to put him on a leash because it's the law? I would be even angrier if I saw someone with their camera after they started with me looking to create some drama. The woman got fired from her job and lost the dog. Enough already.

by Anonymousreply 27May 26, 2020 7:08 PM

Chris Cooper is a sweetheart.

by Anonymousreply 28May 26, 2020 7:23 PM

R24 - OH PUH-leeze Mary, this nerdy ass dude in glasses birdwatching (like literally confirmed to have been birdwatching with binoculars and shit) was not scaring anybody.

This entitled bitch was not 'scared', she was pissed that he had the gall to call her out.

by Anonymousreply 29May 26, 2020 7:27 PM

[quote]If I encountered this guy in the park, I would have gladly sucked his BBC but that's just me.

Yet you can’t understand why this woman stereotyped, huh?

Ironic.

by Anonymousreply 30May 26, 2020 7:29 PM

A Jewish Karen - yes, they do exist.

by Anonymousreply 31May 26, 2020 7:37 PM

The KAREN has been FIRED!

by Anonymousreply 32May 26, 2020 7:41 PM

R26- Watching and listening to your video. This guy Cooper is a GAY BOY.

by Anonymousreply 33May 26, 2020 7:43 PM

Way to go, Murrow!

by Anonymousreply 34May 26, 2020 7:47 PM

If I were in the park and a WHITE guy started filming me, trying to lure my dog away with treats, I'd freak out, too. Except that then it wouldn't be ~racism.

She lost her job, her dog... this is insanity.

by Anonymousreply 35May 26, 2020 7:52 PM

this was particularly unnerving because I do own a dog and I'm actually scared shitless of other dogs. So when I see an unleashed creature I go bezerk.

by Anonymousreply 36May 26, 2020 7:56 PM

It was a leash only area. She was wrong on all counts.

by Anonymousreply 37May 26, 2020 8:02 PM

That racist mutherfucker in the WH needs to leave already

Then all then racist assholes can crawl back into the holes they came out of.

And somebody questioned me on another thread when I said racists were the scum of the Earth.

Fuck this bitch and those asshole cops from Minneapolis.

by Anonymousreply 38May 26, 2020 8:02 PM

I know, R37. I'm careful about staying outside of leas-free zone because of that very reason. I can't handle dogs running around. Getting a harmless frenchie was part of my therapy to get over my crippling fear of canines. I know, MARY!

by Anonymousreply 39May 26, 2020 8:03 PM

I meant leash-free, of course. I've had 5 pints.

by Anonymousreply 40May 26, 2020 8:04 PM

I didn't say anything about this woman stereotyping Christian Cooper, r30. Judging by his behavior in both videos, Christian doesn't seem remotely threatening. Karen pulled the race card because SHE COULD. She was caught breaking the law and made an unethical decision to beak the law again to cover her own ass.

by Anonymousreply 41May 26, 2020 9:14 PM

She was NOT fired. She is on administrative leave.

I love how in the video she intensifies her "scared" voice to make it sound like he is moving in on her.

by Anonymousreply 42May 26, 2020 9:17 PM

Spaniels are bird hunting dogs. They should NEVER be off leash in an open area unless you are actually using them hunting. My little mild mannered cavalier King Charles instinctively stalks birds. This woman is a menace to wildlife in addition to being a lawbreaker and a racist.

by Anonymousreply 43May 26, 2020 9:18 PM

They terminated her employment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44May 26, 2020 9:19 PM

R36, and I thought I was the only one. I have owned dogs for years, but I am afraid of other people’s dogs. How difficult is it to put your damn dog on a leash?

by Anonymousreply 45May 26, 2020 9:20 PM

What an awful, depressing mess this is

by Anonymousreply 46May 26, 2020 9:22 PM

R24 is an asshole. A racist one.

by Anonymousreply 47May 26, 2020 9:23 PM

NYC is full of sick neurotic white peoples just like this psycho. Living there and working in a public facing role is truly taxing.

by Anonymousreply 48May 26, 2020 9:24 PM

I just saw the video on tv and it's really hard to watch because of the way she's manhandling her own dog. She went through letting him run free to dragging him off his feet. Poor guy, I hope he gets a good home on the next try.

by Anonymousreply 49May 26, 2020 9:28 PM

R35 lol did you even watch the video? She literally rushed the guy trying to throw her hand in his face and HE had to back up and tell her not to get close him.

You may faint at the first sight of black people but this bitch clearly wasn't scared. She was pissed at this dude and wanted to F his life up.

by Anonymousreply 50May 26, 2020 9:40 PM

I live in an affluent, largely white town just outside of DC and we have leash laws too. There are always a handful of these folks leisurely walking with their dogs off-leash. It's low key entitlement--they know they're not going to get in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 51May 26, 2020 9:41 PM

She’s hideous both inside and out. Investment banking TRASH. Scum.

by Anonymousreply 52May 26, 2020 9:48 PM

Good for him videotaping it. He knew he wouldn't be believed and that she would pull the race card. WHICH SHE DID. Fuck her and her momma and poppa too.

by Anonymousreply 53May 26, 2020 10:28 PM

R41, you’re stereotyping by assuming because he’s black he’s got a “BBC.”

by Anonymousreply 54May 26, 2020 10:47 PM

what a fucking cunt. and her poor dog. the way she drags it around by its collar.

by Anonymousreply 55May 26, 2020 10:49 PM

[quote]He’s an asshole and I would’ve called the cops on him too if he lured my dog with treats.

Fuck you and your dog. We don't know WTF your dog is capable of OFF LEASH. If the cops are called, it's because you're an entitled dirtbag who BROKE THE LAW.

[quote]Black men are frightening to White women. It doesn’t make white women racist. Google pavlov’s dog and you’ll understand.

Why would we have to google it? You think most of us are stupid cunts like you who only recently learned something most with even a modest IQ would know about? And it doesn't apply because when you fear something as a human, you don't go TOWARDS what you fear. She went at him, you racist turd. And the fact that you think a dog off leash is something to defend while you demonize human beings, is just disgusting beyond belief. What a loathsome individual you are.

by Anonymousreply 56May 26, 2020 10:55 PM

She should be arrested for animal cruelty and summoning the police under false pretenses.

by Anonymousreply 57May 26, 2020 10:55 PM

Isn't it weird they both have the same last name?

by Anonymousreply 58May 26, 2020 11:19 PM

Actually he is Gay. Divorced, too. Last I heard. I have a friend who usedto work with him. Very nie guy, but absolutely meticulous, detail oriented and a stickler for doing things the "right way." at work. Witty, really smart.

by Anonymousreply 59May 26, 2020 11:31 PM

I'm a runner. I love dogs. I FUCKING hate it when I'm at the park where I run and they're unleashed. It's scary for them and for me. It's just dumb. Leash it up.

by Anonymousreply 60May 26, 2020 11:32 PM

Will add that my friend wan't at all surprised to read that he called this woman out for not following the rules. He is a serious nature lover and he didn't want some unleashed dog trashing the environment. There are other places dogs can run.

by Anonymousreply 61May 26, 2020 11:32 PM

You can take issue with how he handled it, but make that woman black and yelling and pulling that dog around and the same idiots defending that psycho -who was so scared she went towards the source of her fear- would be going off on her for being the "angry, black woman"

by Anonymousreply 62May 26, 2020 11:58 PM

Do we have video of R24? Why yes, here it is:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63May 27, 2020 12:06 AM

R24 -like this Amy person- are the types of people who have their dogs off-leash and if it ends up biting someone, would attempt to blame the person bitten because their dog "never bit anyone!". It wouldn't even occur to their entitled asses that had they actually abode by the law, it never would've happened. The types who never take responsibility for their actions.

by Anonymousreply 64May 27, 2020 1:34 AM

I've been a bit testy since this quarantine thing and blew up at a friend a few weeks ago. It was shocking even to me. I profusely apologized. I had been drinking and was triggered by a simple statement.

I can't believe the hell one must live in for acting out like the dog strangling woman did then have it go viral and you lose your job. Reason enough to mind your business in public and not to spout off at strangers. One minute you're a stupid jerk, another your a jobless public spectacle.

by Anonymousreply 65May 27, 2020 3:09 AM

[quote]Why is a black man afraid of a cocker spaniel?

It was RUINING the rhododendrons!

by Anonymousreply 66May 27, 2020 3:46 AM

Should she lose her job over this one encounter in the part?

Mr. Cooper says:

[quote] Mr. Cooper said in the interview that he had been overwhelmed by the response to his video, but that the retribution against Ms. Cooper had taken him aback.

[quote] “It’s a little bit of a frenzy, and I am uncomfortable with that,” he said. “If our goal is to change the underlying factors, I am not sure that this young woman having her life completely torn apart serves that goal.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67May 27, 2020 3:53 AM

[quote]Why is a black man afraid of a cocker spaniel?

Where did he say he was afraid of it? So basically, idiots like you need to literally lie despite knowing precisely what the issue was and the fact that she was breaking the law and that was the *actual* issue rather than the bullshit you had to come with in order to ignore the actual issue. And I'm sure if the owner were black and the complainant were white, you wouldn't immediately mention how the black person was breaking the law by having the dog off leash.

Is being racist also a form of brain damage that you literally lie knowing full-well what the issue actual was?

by Anonymousreply 68May 27, 2020 3:54 AM

actually*

by Anonymousreply 69May 27, 2020 3:56 AM

[quote]Should she lose her job over this one encounter in the part?

Colin K essentially lost his job over his stance and his wasn't being nasty to anyone, merely silently on his knee in protest. Was that OK?

Private companies do what's in their best interest.

by Anonymousreply 70May 27, 2020 3:59 AM

[quote]Colin K ..... Was that OK?

I thought it was interesting what Mr. Cooper said about what finally happened to Ms. Cooper. How it MIGHT be unhelpful overkill.

by Anonymousreply 71May 27, 2020 4:04 AM

He's hot. Who's had him?

by Anonymousreply 72May 27, 2020 4:08 AM

Mr. Cooper is being very tolerant in his remarks posted by R67. I find her actions very disturbing and malicious, especially the hysterical voice she used for the 911 call. This could have gone very badly for Mr. Cooper with police involvement. Just look at any number of recent horror stories. She deserves to lose her job and her dog.

by Anonymousreply 73May 27, 2020 4:10 AM

I thought it was a perfect response r73.

by Anonymousreply 74May 27, 2020 4:22 AM

R67, should she lose her job? Yes. She works in finance. Do you want someone who lies to law enforcement and shows little regard for ethics to be working in that field?

Maybe if she was a supermarket worker or a receptionist you would have a point. But she is in a position where she could do harm---and she clearly is not responsible enough to handle it.

by Anonymousreply 75May 27, 2020 4:27 AM

[quote]Do you want someone who lies to law enforcement and shows little regard for ethics to be working in that field?

YES!

by Anonymousreply 76May 27, 2020 4:29 AM

That hysterical cunt was choking her dog

by Anonymousreply 77May 27, 2020 4:33 AM

[quote]“It’s a little bit of a frenzy, and I am uncomfortable with that,” he said. “If our goal is to change the underlying factors, I am not sure that this young woman having her life completely torn apart serves that goal.”

Considering how she attempted to wield her power to destroy (and possibly end) his life, he's being quite magnanimous. There's an astonishing gap in character between these two.

by Anonymousreply 78May 27, 2020 4:35 AM

What’s Karen’s legal name?

by Anonymousreply 79May 27, 2020 4:40 AM

People are reporting that she was a complete psycho and had a history of animal abuse. She apparently posted the dogs injuries on social media. She is losing her dog over the animal abuse investigation. In the video that mr, cooper filmed, KKKaren is literally choking this dog.

by Anonymousreply 80May 27, 2020 5:03 AM

“And it doesn't apply because when you fear something as a human, you don't go TOWARDS what you fear. She went at him, you racist turd”

Still repeating this yawner? I see how everyone has acknowledged your keen insight to the situation as being nothing short of brilliant.

Oh, they haven’t? Of course not you blithering idiot. Volume and repetition are really the only arrows in your quiver and they are both weary from overuse.

And I thought the NYPD had a better reputation. It really surprises me that describing the mans ethnicity turns this false report into first degree murder?

New Yorkers? NYPD? Death sentence for AA? What say you?

by Anonymousreply 81May 27, 2020 5:40 AM

R81, I don't need your approval, sweetheart. I wasn't going for "brilliant." It was common sense. If you fear something, you run from it. Did her reaction look like fear as she approached him and choked her dog in the process? Do you also honestly believe had he been white, she would've said a "A white man is threatening me"?

You're an asshole like her. Drop dead - that would be brilliant.

by Anonymousreply 82May 27, 2020 5:55 AM

He was a black man and he did threaten her. Her shrieking was probably natural for her. She called the police because she was afraid. No one calls the police thinking they’re going to kill someone.

Of course Ms. Cooper is a cunt, but so is Mr. Cooper. In NYC you mind tour own business. This was blown way out of proportion and Ms. Cooper is being punished too harshly by society.

by Anonymousreply 83May 27, 2020 11:33 AM

Ms. Cooper is a monster. At first I thought she was just an idiot who didn’t know that having a spaniel off leash is a terrible idea. Then I found out she was highly educated. Then I found out she specifically got a Cocker Spaniel from a Cocker Spaniel rescue. She had to know the breed traits.

What traits? Cocker Spaniels were specifically bred to hunt birds in dense woodland. The cock in cocker is short for woodcock. She removed the leash in the ramble. She was there to hunt.

by Anonymousreply 84May 27, 2020 11:58 AM

R83 Sure, troll.

by Anonymousreply 85May 27, 2020 12:02 PM

I know so many women like this. It’s why I can’t take the MeToo seriously when it involves white women.

They use crying as a way to manipulate others and this behavior carries over into their lives.

When she called the cops this is what she thought would happen:

-The black man would beg her not to and profusely apologize for “bothering” her with “nonsense”. He would’ve left and told her she’s a great dog mom. The injured dog would then apologize for running into her closed fists multiple times earlier that morning. She would’ve later met a Jared Kushner type and he’d propose before end of night.

This is what could’ve happened:

-Best scenario is he goes to jail, has life ruined.

-Worst scenario is he gets killed, has life ruined.

What actually happened:

-Her life is ruined. At least till she moves out of NYC to a red state where she can get sympathy cause the “liberals” are evil.

Seems fair to me.

by Anonymousreply 86May 27, 2020 12:25 PM

Way to go BITCH. When some white woman does get attacked by a black guy in that park, there will be doubts and speculation that's she's just another racist Karen trying to stir up shit.

by Anonymousreply 87May 27, 2020 1:28 PM

She was channeling her inner Vanessa Redgrave.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88May 27, 2020 1:43 PM

It appears that this Woman is at fault for not knowing her place in the victim hierarchy.

by Anonymousreply 89May 27, 2020 1:47 PM

[quote] This is what could’ve happened: -Best scenario is he goes to jail, has life ruined.

Really? That’s best scenario? I would think what happened to him would be best scenario. NYPD shows up, finds nothing there and everyone goes home.

Can someone explain this animus towards the NYPD? It is all these small assumptions that make the broader arguments fall apart. Of course, some of you think volume is a replacement for thinking. No big deal for me. I don’t have to live that life.

by Anonymousreply 90May 27, 2020 1:49 PM

The guy should sue her ass for false allegations, and dog abuse.

by Anonymousreply 91May 27, 2020 1:53 PM

R90, you’re white and republican right? Sadly you prob consider yourself a liberal....

Yes him being arrested is the best scenario. If he hadn’t recorded this all that’s likely what would’ve happened, if you know, he wasn’t killed.

by Anonymousreply 92May 27, 2020 2:00 PM

Karens were bred to be this way. Their mothers combed their hair while they both stared at their reflections in the mirrors, knowing that [italic]that[/italic] would ultimately be the sole purpose in life because all the men they court enjoy society as it is.

Good luck to the Karens of the present and future. Their journey will not be an easy one. It will, however, be well recorded for posterity.

by Anonymousreply 93May 27, 2020 2:02 PM

So calling the police on a non white person is attempted murder now? That’s not only insane but bad advice if your really being threatened. This woman was simply delusional.

by Anonymousreply 94May 27, 2020 2:05 PM

[quote]there will be doubts and speculation that's she's just another racist Karen trying to stir up shit.

I assure you it will be. What racist Karens like the woman in OP do is fucking COMMON. I'm talking PRE-COVID. You see footage like this all the time of ANY minority minding their own business, but a Karen can't take it. Cant' be bothered SEEING a minority, and then she loses it.

But the thing is, Karens are TURNING ON WHITE PEOPLE! I see Karens letting at their own RACE! Calling them SHEEP! It's wild.

I have no idea what the Karen desires or wants in this world except to not have to interact with ANYONE, and honestly, I'm fine with that.

Can we ship Karens off to some sapphic island where they can just hate each other to death and leave humanity in peace?

by Anonymousreply 95May 27, 2020 2:05 PM

[quote] It was common sense. If you fear something, you run from it.

I prefer this thing called science. I think Mr Cooper would agree with me. But you keep right in displaying your ignorance. It is actually fun to watch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96May 27, 2020 2:10 PM

R95 mr cooper was acting more like a Karen. Someone else described his behavior as hall monitorish which is a Karen trait. This whole racism angle is something entirely different than what was originally conceived.

by Anonymousreply 97May 27, 2020 2:12 PM

Those kind of women are a dime a dozen up in that part of town/park. Many of them let their dogs roam freely, and if you ask them to leash their dog, they start screaming at you like you're the one doing something wrong. I have no sympathy for her.

by Anonymousreply 98May 27, 2020 2:13 PM

I feel sorry for her. Yes she acted horribly but we are all judging based on a 2 minute video with no context and the woman clearly isn’t all “there”. She was a total cunt, but I’m not sure she deserves to have her life destroyed over it. People are seriously asking for her to be charge with attempted murder. The guy filming was no angel either and he started it.

by Anonymousreply 99May 27, 2020 2:17 PM

R92 Fucking ridiculous, police departments get stupid calls like this all the time and handle them peacefully with no arrests. There's a world of difference between acknowledging incidents of police brutality and pretending the police are out to murder black men on any excuse.

Even in the Jim Crow south, the police weren't that violent. Even in the South, when lychings actually still happened, he may not have been arrested. Please get back in touch with the real world.

by Anonymousreply 100May 27, 2020 2:19 PM

I find it disturbing that this woman has been elevated to a hate figure. We're all taking something out on her.

by Anonymousreply 101May 27, 2020 2:21 PM

So her motivation in calling the police and stating that an AFRICAN AMERICAN man was threatening her and her dog was just because she, what? Didn't have enough coffee that morning?

by Anonymousreply 102May 27, 2020 2:23 PM

R101 I agree. It’s fascinating that people who rage online dont see themselves as part of the problem.

by Anonymousreply 103May 27, 2020 2:24 PM

People are acting like cops would have gone to the park guns blazing with the sole purpose of shooting this guy. Please. This is New York. They know a BS call when they get one. They would have taken almost an hour to get there and would have been annoyed the lady wasted their time.

Both behaved badly. The black guy was clearly egging the woman on and the woman should have simply walked away from the situation from the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 104May 27, 2020 2:25 PM

Nobody in Manhattan should have a dog. It's just not an environment for a dog. It's cruelty to keep them in small apartments with no place to exercise.

by Anonymousreply 105May 27, 2020 2:27 PM

R102 To sic the police on him, apparently.

The issue is, they would have detained both of them, asked questions, and figured it out immediately. Ahe would have been booked for a frivolous 911 call and filing a false report. The police have procedures they follow, they don't just show up and start shooting.

by Anonymousreply 106May 27, 2020 2:28 PM

R105 I think you win DL for today....but I've been "morning drinking"....so my discernment is a bit cloudy.

Fuck it....you win DL for today, drinking or not.

by Anonymousreply 107May 27, 2020 2:32 PM

I find it poetic that the white woman and the black man in this story have the same last name. Says something.

by Anonymousreply 108May 27, 2020 2:35 PM

R92 you really should do better. I’m actually a guilt filled liberal who is like 1/16th AA. I volunteer in jails and food lines.

R102 (who is probably R92) nice shift there. I see where your side was losing the whole “calling the police on a man of color is literally a death sentence”. So you attempted to move the conversation to her motives.

We all thank you for this admission that you are full of shit. This could be a very positive step for you.

by Anonymousreply 109May 27, 2020 2:37 PM

Let’s analyze this for a moment. Let’s even start by presuming she’s not a racist. What did she expect to happen?

Likely, that when she announced I’m going to call the cops and tell them “an African American man is threatening me,” she knew, and he knew, and she knew he knew, that cops in the US have a reputation for being racist. Consequently, as between the two of them, he had the greater risk of a bad outcome.

Unfortunately for the presumption above, the fact that she specifically called him out to the cops as [italic] “African American” [/italic] indicates she was instinctively attempting to use the historic black/white tensions in the U.S. to advance the power of her position. She didn’t simply threaten to say a (White) Man is threatening me. (In a color blind society, it doesn’t make a difference what color the “threatening” man is.)

She was attempting to harness society’s racism to better her position.

by Anonymousreply 110May 27, 2020 2:41 PM

How has no one mentioned she's Canadian?

A Canadian racist!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111May 27, 2020 2:42 PM

Racism, like viruses, can’t cross borders.

by Anonymousreply 112May 27, 2020 2:46 PM

So she called him African-American while lying to police about him committing a crime- is this proof political correctness doesn't actually work?

by Anonymousreply 113May 27, 2020 2:49 PM

Posters on the WP site noted that dog owners frequently go ape shit when they're asked to leash their dogs, so I guess her initial fury at his request is not surprising & I'd be creeped out too if someone was recording me with their phone, but as other posters have noted (on this thread & others), her hysterical tone was clearly meant to imply a level of menace on his part that just wasn't there (and he looks pretty nerdy, like he'd be more likely to talk you to death rather than physically assault you) and cops *should* fine people for wasting their time with that kind of shit. Given the killing the young guy jogging in GA & this most recent episode of the cop standing on the guy's neck, her timing could not be worse. Perhaps I'm just getting old but between this lady & the people who hack in the faces of Walmart employees or some poor McDonald's workers, I cannot figure out what makes people act so fucking awful.

by Anonymousreply 114May 27, 2020 2:52 PM

Her salary WAS well north of six figures.

Now, it probably, will NEVER reach that again.

All because of a few choice WORDS.

WAS...NEVER...WORDS

by Anonymousreply 115May 27, 2020 2:53 PM

R15, doesn't get it. Go away

by Anonymousreply 116May 27, 2020 2:55 PM

Karen simply wasn’t used to being told what to do, especially from a black man. That’s why she went hysterical. Women are crazy, that’s why I stay far away from them.

by Anonymousreply 117May 27, 2020 2:55 PM

Side note: my dog (a golden retriever) is very well-behaved and even in a dog park makes sure that he knows where I am. But I would never think to let him off-leash in the Rambles or anywhere else in Central Park. There are too many distractions (squirrels, other dogs, bird watchers) for it to be a good situation for either of us. If you want to let your dog run off-leash, there are plenty of dog parks and if your dog is not good with other dogs, just go early in the morning when no one is there.

And kudos to Chris Cooper for acknowledging that the internet is overreacting. So many others would have taken a victory lap.

by Anonymousreply 118May 27, 2020 2:57 PM

I despise both black and white people when they act like douches or they're overly into their pets and think that they're more important than other humans. ITS AN ANIMAL. Follow the rules.

by Anonymousreply 119May 27, 2020 2:58 PM

Educated liberal New York bitch who also thinks her dog has more rights than a black man. She must have slept through social studies.

by Anonymousreply 120May 27, 2020 3:01 PM

Let's not forget this is essentially a snit fit between snotty rich people over decorum in a public park. She (latent racist) went for the biggest weakness she thought he had, being black, but he wasn't actually in danger despite how much he wants to pretend he was.

by Anonymousreply 121May 27, 2020 3:02 PM

And Riverside Park is much worse than Central Park for crazy dog people.

Cannot tell you how many times I have had someone's off-leash dog "join" me on a run.

Or if I am there with my (on leash) dog, someone else's off-leash dog will approach without the owner asking any sort of permission or even giving me a heads up. Now goldens are usually mellow and my dog likes other dogs, but what if he didn't? You send your small dog over and what if my dog was unfriendly? He could snap your dog in half with one bite. Seems like a needless risk.

by Anonymousreply 122May 27, 2020 3:03 PM

[quote]But I would never think to let him off-leash in the Rambles or anywhere else in Central Park.

But many dog owners go to the Ramble for that specific purpose. They know the Ramble isn't policed as heavily as other areas of the park.

I one time saw a couple let their dog loose to play in the stream in the Ramble. A police did come along and tell them that the dog couldn't be off leash.

In today's generation, people are self-centered. They do what they want. Try crossing West Drive and you'll see people on bikes not even stopping when they are supposed to.

by Anonymousreply 123May 27, 2020 3:03 PM

I know R123 and I don't get it--your dog can easily get lost or scare someone unintentionally. It's not like going to an open field where they can chase a ball and get exercise by running. It's just to prove a point, mostly to themselves.

by Anonymousreply 124May 27, 2020 3:08 PM

[quote]Or if I am there with my (on leash) dog, someone else's off-leash dog will approach without the owner asking any sort of permission or even giving me a heads up. Now goldens are usually mellow and my dog likes other dogs, but what if he didn't? You send your small dog over and what if my dog was unfriendly? He could snap your dog in half with one bite. Seems like a needless risk.

That reminds me of “Last Days of Disco” when Alice goes out for a jog at the park, and gets nipped by a dog without a leash on her ankle. She precedes to kick the dog, while the stupid owner calls her a bitch. This is why all dogs must be on a leash!

by Anonymousreply 125May 27, 2020 3:10 PM

Is it supposed to be healthy for the dog or something? I quit going to Zilker Park in Austin because people were letting their dogs run around unleashed so much. I had a huge muscular Pit Bull come up and sniff all around me when I was sitting down and I was like, "I'm done." It seems like a hipster thing.

by Anonymousreply 126May 27, 2020 3:10 PM

R94, calling the police on a non-white person is not attempted murder. Calling the police and lying about an Black man, claiming physical threats, is indeed an attempt at something.

And yes, even in New York black people are at risk in police encounters. I have seen two co-workers get assaulted by cops for "suspicious" behavior within blocks of our mid-town office.

by Anonymousreply 127May 27, 2020 3:12 PM

[quote] The New York City Commission on Human Rights announced on Wednesday that it will be launching an investigation on behalf of the city into Amy Cooper, the white woman who called the cops on a black man at Central Park when he asked her to put her dog on a leash.

Is this really necessary? What do they hope to accomplish?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128May 27, 2020 3:38 PM

It sounds more and more like this woman is getting scapegoated.

by Anonymousreply 129May 27, 2020 3:39 PM

R128 They want to puff around and show how not-racist the NYC government is- while not actually accomplishing anything.

by Anonymousreply 130May 27, 2020 3:41 PM

Is the dog okay?

by Anonymousreply 131May 27, 2020 3:47 PM

She should really put herself out there now. Perhaps she should have gone on Lemon's show. She has nothing to lose at this point.

by Anonymousreply 132May 27, 2020 3:50 PM

[quote]Can someone explain this animus towards the NYPD?

They're genuinely useless, especially these days. They're unhelpful even when the situation is serious. They pretty much just get fat and wait to hit retirement. I respected them as a kid, but they really are assholes these days.

by Anonymousreply 133May 27, 2020 4:02 PM

R83 You ever actually been to NY? You cant sit down outside without getting a running commentary by strangers or someone interjecting into your 'private' time in public with questions for directions or just idle chat because they feel like interacting. Then there are the sticklers who feel they can tell anyone or everyone around them what they're doing wrong, or some other assholes opinion on the most random of things.

It's a shame you weren't properly socialized.

by Anonymousreply 134May 27, 2020 4:13 PM

[quote] Her salary WAS well north of six figures.

I don’t think you know what this means.

by Anonymousreply 135May 27, 2020 7:30 PM

Wait. Her name is really Amy Cooper?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136May 27, 2020 7:32 PM

[quote] Is the dog okay?

He’s being interviewed by the police right now. He’s going to file charges.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137May 27, 2020 7:39 PM

[quote] But the thing is, Karens are TURNING ON WHITE PEOPLE! I see Karens letting at their own RACE! Calling them SHEEP! It's wild.

So you think this story would have had the same outcome had it been a white man she was threatening to call the police on? Have you already forgotten to believe all women?

by Anonymousreply 138May 27, 2020 7:48 PM

She can't be prosecuted for filing a false police report because all she would have to prove was that Mr. Coopers initial statement was enough to cause reasonable fear.

by Anonymousreply 139May 27, 2020 7:50 PM

THIS SECTION OF CENTRAL PARK IS "THE RAMBLE" AND NOT "THE BRAMBLE" OR "THE RAMBLES".

by Anonymousreply 140May 27, 2020 7:59 PM

He questioned her parenting skills, and you DO NOT DO THAT to Karen.

by Anonymousreply 141May 27, 2020 11:04 PM

It sucks for her that this happened at the same time as that poor man in Minneapolis.

People are pissed about it and are looking to make an example of her.

by Anonymousreply 142May 28, 2020 2:46 AM

The black guy instigated everything. I know you’re not allowed to say that but he did. I’d love to see the 2 minutes that led up to this. The woman clearly has a few screws loose. She was a racist cunt, but she doesn’t deserve her life being destroyed over this. In a few days we’ll hear about her suicide. So sad. The black guy who was being a total Karen is now captain America. Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 143May 28, 2020 2:51 AM

She instigated it R143 by letting her dog off leash and then calling the cops to pretend that he was threatening her. It doesn't amount to attempted murder or whatever else the drama queens out there are saying but she does deserve to be called out on it. And she deserves to be punished for wasting the cops time

by Anonymousreply 144May 28, 2020 3:10 AM

Here Boy! Hey! over here! C'mon.... Who's a good dog?! YOUR a good dog! Yes you are..........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145May 28, 2020 4:41 AM

[quote] She instigated it [R143] by letting her dog off leash

And he “Karened” Karen about it.

by Anonymousreply 146May 28, 2020 1:50 PM

R105, have you ever heard of this concept? It's like this: there are dog parks all over NYC and in other cities, too. And what happens is this: a dog owner takes a leash and puts it around the dog's neck and then the owner leaves their apartment or house (not every New Yorker lives in a small apartment--another revelation, I'm sure) and the owner walks their dog to a dog park, which is fenced in and full of other dogs, and the owner can unleash the dog and the dog runs around and plays with the other dog.

As for Ms. Cooper and Mr. Cooper, she did charge at him, which proves she wasn't afraid of him, and when she called 911, she assumed the voice of a scared, soon-to-be-victimized woman, and said "An African-American man is threatening me." First, that was a false police report: he never threatened her. Second, she specified his race deliberately, knowing the very worst could come from such a call--as in the police charging in with weapons drawn. At least that was her hope. I think we know how that often goes: see Minneapolis. Mr. Cooper is, of course, completely the aggrieved party, the victim of a racist attack, and also revealed himself to be compassionate in partially defending her against the avalanche of outrage she brought on herself.

THAT'S what happened.

by Anonymousreply 147May 28, 2020 2:08 PM

Exactly R147. She wasn't remotely scared. What she wanted to do was punish the black man by DARING to speak to her to remind her she was breaking the rules. The best way to do that? Call the police. She could have ignored him. Walked away. But no. Notice how the tone of her voice completely changes when she calls 911. She knew that as a white woman she would have the upper hand when the policed showed up.

by Anonymousreply 148May 28, 2020 2:31 PM

Wow R147! Are you convinced now? Do you enjoy talking yourself into these little corners of irrelevance?

You really should just stop. It’s old news now. Until the lifetime movie, there is nothing left to see here. Just angry little men yelling into emptiness.

by Anonymousreply 149May 28, 2020 2:35 PM

Am I convinced of what, asshole R149? What irrelevance?

Oh, dear, I triggered a troll. Old news? It happened Monday.

by Anonymousreply 150May 28, 2020 2:37 PM

Notice how R149 doesn't attempt to argue with anything R147 said.

by Anonymousreply 151May 28, 2020 2:38 PM

Karen was probably on the rag. That's why they make less money because they can only work 3 weeks per month.

by Anonymousreply 152May 28, 2020 2:41 PM

Recording someone without their permission is a gross violation of their privacy. What annoys me is people use incidents like this to justify it, but it’s just another cyber bullying tactic, which has led to many suicides.

by Anonymousreply 153May 28, 2020 2:48 PM

Have you convinced yourself with your little version of the story, of course. Everybody has read the facts. So the only person you are talking to is yourself. I just assumed it was because you weren’t convinced.

by Anonymousreply 154May 28, 2020 2:50 PM

R153=Concerned Recording Troll.

R154, tell me how anything I said is not accurate. I'll wait.

by Anonymousreply 155May 28, 2020 2:51 PM

[quote] Recording someone without their permission is a gross violation of their privacy.

Tell that to every traffic camera, CCTVs on every street, and every store you set foot in.

Whenever you leave your house you’re on camera somewhere sometime.

by Anonymousreply 156May 28, 2020 2:54 PM

Still waiting for the breakdown of my post and all the ways it deviates from the facts, R154.

by Anonymousreply 157May 28, 2020 2:56 PM

R155 Nope. you’ve been called out enough already. I’m not feeding your dysfunction any further. But I do hope that the lord our savior grants relief to your troubled soul.

by Anonymousreply 158May 28, 2020 3:00 PM

So the cunt at R149/R154/R158 can offer nothing in her defense when pressed to prove how R147's post is not 100% accurate based on the fact of the video. Got it, troll.

by Anonymousreply 159May 28, 2020 3:01 PM

Breakdown? As if you warrant such.

by Anonymousreply 160May 28, 2020 3:05 PM

[quote] Whenever you leave your house you’re on camera somewhere sometime.

That's different than being specifically targeted for the purpose of bullying or harassment.

by Anonymousreply 161May 28, 2020 3:05 PM

So, you have nothing to say of factual substance. You keep passing the buck because you're a troll. Got it, R160.

by Anonymousreply 162May 28, 2020 3:06 PM

R161, you're full of shit. There is no law that says you can't record someone with your phone.

by Anonymousreply 163May 28, 2020 3:07 PM

As it's been pointed out, SHE was the one breaking the law by unleashing her dog in an area of the park that specifically required dogs be on leashes.

by Anonymousreply 164May 28, 2020 3:09 PM

The NYT labels the picture below as "Christian Cooper in Central Park on Wednesday,"

If he dressed anything like this on the day of the incident, I wouldn't fear a physical attack from him, thought I might fear he would force me to join his gay bird-watching group. If he had all that bird-watching paraphernalia around his neck, how could she really think he was a dangerous mugger or something?

Anyway, he is aware that now she is getting death threats, and this is his response:

[quote] "I find it strange that people who were upset that ... that she tried to bring death by cop down on my head, would then turn around and try to put death threats on her head. Where is the logic in that?" he said. "Where does that make any kind of sense?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165May 28, 2020 4:10 PM

Has your Dr mentioned PIU? Problematic Internet Use. You know, you just might need someone to talk to. The rest of us have friends, but you could probably pay somebody to listen.

by Anonymousreply 166May 28, 2020 4:19 PM

[quote] how could she really think he was a dangerous mugger or something?

Very easily explained.

She didn’t.

She was pissed off because she got Karened herself and decided to escalate.

by Anonymousreply 167May 28, 2020 7:12 PM

If he started filming me I'd ask him to stop so I could first touch up my make-up.

by Anonymousreply 168May 28, 2020 9:08 PM

For those who don’t know, The Ramble has been a gay cruising site for over 60 years. Not sure he was bird watching.

by Anonymousreply 169May 28, 2020 10:29 PM

R168, are you ready for your close up yet?

by Anonymousreply 170May 28, 2020 10:41 PM

I’ll say this, r169, when I go there I’m bringing binoculars with me. That’s a great excuse.

by Anonymousreply 171May 28, 2020 10:41 PM

So what point are you attempting to make here, on a gay website, R169?

by Anonymousreply 172May 28, 2020 11:35 PM

[quote]"An African-American man is threatening me."

She had to repeat it, say it twice.

I can just picture the sister taking that call at 911 dispatch, hearing this wail, rolling her eyes, putting it on speaker, nudging the woman next to her, and saying "I'm sorry, what?"

by Anonymousreply 173May 29, 2020 10:57 AM

He baited her by threatening her & the dog and only filmed her reaction. She fell right into his race trap. He’s despicable.

by Anonymousreply 174May 29, 2020 11:02 AM

His threat: "Please keep away."

It's on the video he recorded of her as she illegally let her dog off the leash and then hastily releashed the dog and then dragged it, nearly hanging it. Then she called the police and made a false police report, which was meant to endanger his life.

We all saw it, liar R174.

And so did her employer, whose response was that SHE was the race baiter, the liar (like R174), and she was immediately fired. She might be banned from ever entering Central Park. Her completely illegitimate phone call, caught on phone by the real victim, the black bird watcher, indicted her, and fake news Trumpers like R174 are so emboldened by their orange-haired messiah that they flagrantly lie about what we all saw on tape and say it's the black man's fault.

It didn't work. Sorry for your loss, racist R174.

by Anonymousreply 175May 29, 2020 3:05 PM

What emboldens you so much R175? My guess is a prescription somewhere that did not get filled.

What I can't understand is why didn't he run away when threatened with death by cop. Surely if you are right, he is at least as smart as you and would have seen the threat to his life. Right? He was in mortal danger according to you. Since the threat was so real, why did he not run? That is ALWAYS what people do when threatened according to you.

No, he played all his games before he fired up the camera. He decided to initiate the confrontation. Why didn't he just call the police? Was abducting her dog the only solution? He is just another gay man with a point to prove. It had little to do with the leash. So many gay men injure themselves professionally because of this need to be right. In fact, R175, your need to be right has made you look unbalanced right here in this very forum. Please turn in your gay card. you aren't helping.

by Anonymousreply 176May 29, 2020 3:31 PM

Why should he have run away, R176? He wasn't the guilty party. He'd done nothing wrong. He answered your idiot question himself: he would not take part in his own dehumanization by running because of this bitch, who was breaking the law. That's what he was recording.

Where did you see him abducting the dog? Nowhere, because he didn't, you liar.

"So many gay men injure themselves professionally because of this need to be right." Who are these gay men you speak of, and in what instances does this occur? First, you say the black man should run for doin not ng wrong, and then you say it's because he's gay and he's looking for trouble.

You're a fuckng idiot, R176. I'd say you're a troll but you sound too stupid to even be a troll.

by Anonymousreply 177May 29, 2020 3:41 PM

How do you injure yourself professionally, R176?

I guess she was the one who injured herself professionally by committing a false police report and then being fired from her job. I guess THAT'S how you injure yourself professionally.

LMFAO.

by Anonymousreply 178May 29, 2020 3:57 PM

But, r177, I am using your arguments. He was certain to be killed by the police when they responded to her call. Right? People who are threatened ALWAYS Run Right? These are your arguments, not mine.

See how quickly that all falls apart? Using your opinions as declarations of truth is always a fool’s game. Which is to say, your game.

by Anonymousreply 179May 29, 2020 4:27 PM

R179, I didn't say he was certain to be killed. I said she knew by deliberately referring to him as an African-American who was "threatening her" (which was a lie, a false police report) she was putting him in harm's way. That's what I said.

Didn't she tell the police she was being threatened? So why didn't she run? These are your arguments, not mine. See how quickly that falls apart?

I guess what fell apart was her plan. She's the one fired, and maybe charged with filing a false police report. See how that works?

by Anonymousreply 180May 29, 2020 4:35 PM

I can just picture this nut job hunched over his Mother’s computer still not understanding adult talk.

by Anonymousreply 181May 29, 2020 4:37 PM

New York Post had an exclusive about her yesterday, with her past racist and stalker behavior, along with making false accusations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182May 29, 2020 4:37 PM

Poor "threatened" Amy Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 183May 29, 2020 4:41 PM

From The Post article, a quote from her stalking victim: “I was not shocked in the least the speed with which she jumped all over the victim card to put [Christian Cooper] in the maximum amount of danger, it was just an instinct to her.”

by Anonymousreply 184May 29, 2020 4:50 PM

Bwah ha ha! @ r180. You repeated your “statement of fact” in the same post you denied it.

“she knew by deliberately referring to him as an African-American who was "threatening her" ... [bold] she was putting him in harm's way [/bold]. “

Thank you. It isn’t easy to admit when you are wrong. That is another big step for you.

I’m done with you for now.

by Anonymousreply 185May 29, 2020 4:59 PM

She’s a stalker and she was letting her dog stalk birds. That’s all I need to know.

by Anonymousreply 186May 29, 2020 5:10 PM

R185, you have difficulties understanding English. Putting someone in harm's way is not the same as what you said, which I didn't to say, that he "was certain to be killed."

You're a liar and a troll, and guess what? You're not done with me. I'm ignoring you. Troll.

by Anonymousreply 187May 29, 2020 5:19 PM

I hope Henry finds his forever home with a loving NYC Datalounger. New York has been the dog's home for the past two years and no doubt he loves city life.

Let us know when Amy leaves town so that we can celebrate. Adios, Kunt!

by Anonymousreply 188May 29, 2020 6:17 PM

I like you, ElderLez at R186.

by Anonymousreply 189May 29, 2020 6:46 PM

[quote]why didn't he run away when threatened with death by cop.

I F&Fd r176 for trying to talk without having done the background reading,

Bitch, he said he was DONE, D...O...N...E DONE with this shit. That is why he stayed.

by Anonymousreply 190May 29, 2020 6:48 PM

R175 imagine a white man saying this to a black girl, “Look, if you’re going to do what you want, then I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it!”

Threatening enough for you now??

by Anonymousreply 191May 29, 2020 9:57 PM

Was something saying something at R191? I guess not. Hahahahaha.

by Anonymousreply 192May 29, 2020 10:20 PM

It was a simple analogy, it probably flew right over your head!

by Anonymousreply 193May 29, 2020 11:58 PM

Can't hear ya, can't see ya, R193. Hahahahahaha!

by Anonymousreply 194May 30, 2020 2:13 AM

[quote]A white dog-walker, who called 911 on a black man when he asked her to leash her cocker spaniel in Central Park, allegedly stalked a former love interest and chided him for voting for President Barack Obama, The Post has learned.

r182, I don't see how the color of the dog is relevant.

by Anonymousreply 195May 30, 2020 3:56 AM

A black bird watcher?

by Anonymousreply 196May 30, 2020 3:39 PM

Exactly R191. He is getting a pass because she has been portrayed exactly as he planned by leaving out the part where he tries to lure the dog away.

I wonder how this would have played out if he had included the part where he threatens the dog?

Oh, the only record we have of that is from his description of what he said. I’m sure it was much worse than than what he posted on FB.

But there can be little doubt that she would still have her job if he had recorded his own threatening behavior. He comes off as quite the card player.

by Anonymousreply 197May 30, 2020 7:08 PM

R197, he did "lure the dog away." Then the dog went back.

This is not the nicest way to deal with it, but I have a dog and have seen people do this in parks to scofflaws like Amy.

It does not bother me because my dog is aggressive and if their unleashed pups came up to me, it would not be good.

by Anonymousreply 198May 30, 2020 7:18 PM

The Central Park Karen might find herself charged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199May 30, 2020 7:27 PM

And there's this, as well...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200May 30, 2020 7:32 PM

I hope they do charge her and there is a trial. I imagine that old queen will not come off sympathetic at all when all the facts come out.

by Anonymousreply 201May 30, 2020 7:33 PM

Ghosts seem to be taking over this thread, posting threads I never see...

by Anonymousreply 202May 30, 2020 7:36 PM

As if.

by Anonymousreply 203May 30, 2020 7:43 PM

Perhaps the hot black daddy tried using his handsome-male-privilege on the ugly skank when he asked her to leash the (other) dog, but then she flipped the race card, trumping him by filing a false police report, AND publicly abusing her cocker spaniel knowing she would not charged with any crimes. It’s like an intersectional rock-paper-scissors game!

by Anonymousreply 204May 30, 2020 8:28 PM

[quote] Ghosts seem to be taking over this thread, posting threads I never see...

Dude, we get it. You blocked someone. We’re all very impressed. Now block me, get over yourself and STFU.

by Anonymousreply 205May 30, 2020 9:06 PM

Calm down, R205.

by Anonymousreply 206May 30, 2020 10:35 PM

Look at it this way R205, we will not be subjected to her hysterical reactions. The ones she litters the threads with when called out on her BS.

by Anonymousreply 207May 31, 2020 12:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!