Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

...Iris Apfel, There's nothing Cute About Her, She's a Trump Supporter, and Vile.

She needs to join Carl in hell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83May 28, 2020 11:21 PM

In 2018, Mattel created a Barbie doll in Apfel's image, making her the oldest person to ever have a Barbie made in her image[24] and the recipient of the highest honor the Barbie brand bestows

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 26, 2020 5:36 AM

That doesn't make her any less of a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 2May 26, 2020 5:37 AM

R2 But is she a Transplant Cunt?

by Anonymousreply 3May 26, 2020 5:39 AM

This is the first and only time I'll ever utter these words on DL or elsewhere: she's e-x-h-a-u-s-t-i-n-g.

by Anonymousreply 4May 26, 2020 5:48 AM

Any proof of her supporting trump?

by Anonymousreply 5May 26, 2020 5:51 AM

[quote]And she's fed up — with fashion week, with sleeveless dresses, with the media's "really awful" treatment of Donald Trump. Wait, what?

[quote]In the near century she's been alive, is she surprised to see where the country is now?

[quote]Yes! Of course! Apfel claims she doesn't like to discuss politics or faith, but she plows ahead. America's "political disaster" is not new. And what's more, she tells me, it's become more destructive — at least for most of the previous decade.

[quote]"I think we went through one of the worst presidents," Apfel continues. "The last eight years have been total disaster." And while the current president doesn't get her full-throated endorsement, "for what he has to work with and all the disgusting press they throw at him..." She shakes her head.

[quote]She deems most of it "lies," but "it's unbelievable" all the same. "I don't want to get started on how the press behaves," Apfel says, eyes fixed on the windows behind me. "Because it's been really awful."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 26, 2020 7:25 AM

She called the Obama years a total disaster and said the press was treating Trump just awful.

by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2020 7:27 AM

Chunky jewelry, giant glasses CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 8May 26, 2020 8:40 AM

R6 I’ll never get the morons who think it’s the press who are constantly attacking Trump for nothing and not Trump constantly doing shit that deserves to be called out on.

by Anonymousreply 9May 26, 2020 8:47 AM

Racist Jewess.

Hopefully she dies before the election.

by Anonymousreply 10May 26, 2020 9:02 AM

I had her number years ago. It's quite easy schtick and everyone fell for it.

by Anonymousreply 11May 26, 2020 9:03 AM

So the yenta hates schwartzes. Quelle surprise.

by Anonymousreply 12May 26, 2020 9:13 AM

Empty spectacle hiding a narcissistic, terrible person.

by Anonymousreply 13May 26, 2020 9:42 AM

That’s so disappointing. I guess she is a Republican which makes sense. I just can’t like anyone that doesn’t like Obama but does defend Trump.

by Anonymousreply 14May 26, 2020 9:44 AM

OP do you view absolutely everything in the universe through the lens of American presidential politics?

What's your take on String Theory and cock rings? Surely that has a Trump angle, too.

by Anonymousreply 15May 26, 2020 10:17 AM

I hate that old cunt. She's been dining out on that pair of dinner plate diametered eyeglasses for decades.

"Fashion icon," my ass. The fashion industry is filled with people who stoke the flames of words like "iconic" because they are fucking sycophants and idiots.

by Anonymousreply 16May 26, 2020 10:25 AM

There was some rumor that she was upset because the Obamas didn't ask her to help with decorating the White House as she had done for other presidents.

[quote]Iris became an interior designer and owner of a textile firm and she’s taken part in high-profile design projects including tarting-up the White House for nine presidents; Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, and Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 17May 26, 2020 10:27 AM

Not that it excuses her, but this woman is probably senile.

by Anonymousreply 18May 26, 2020 10:30 AM

Tricking the world, it's what us old ladies do................

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 26, 2020 10:35 AM

Throw her in the gas chamber.

by Anonymousreply 20May 26, 2020 10:37 AM

Does Anna Wintour have eyes? Is she hiding a glass eye or something? Is she legally blind and is hiding this? Are her pupils dilated abnormally, revealing she’s high on opiates?

Why doesn’t Anna EVER remover her fucking sunglasses indoors and during every fashion week? I hope she’s not so vain, that she’s hiding her wrinkles. Ugh.

Both of these ladies are kooky as fuck when it comes to their obsession with eyewear. At least the Alzheimer’s ridden, Trumper acts like a human being, while Ana performs for the cameras as a robot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 26, 2020 12:43 PM

Why do shit stains like r20 ruin perfectly good threads?

by Anonymousreply 22May 26, 2020 12:47 PM

She did not discuss why she believes Obama was a disaster. ..

by Anonymousreply 23May 26, 2020 1:17 PM

Out of courtesy and out of respect for this woman's advanced age and diminished mental capacity, the publication should have left the "political" bits out.

by Anonymousreply 24May 26, 2020 1:23 PM

The Obamas were well spoken, clean coloreds, but really, beige in The White House?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 26, 2020 1:24 PM

Oh, I think we all know why she thinks Obama was a disaster..... one word..... first letter starts with B and last letter is K.... such a senile old fool and the broad fawning all over her in the vid is nauseating.

by Anonymousreply 26May 26, 2020 1:26 PM

[quote]but really, beige in The White House?

It went with the brown tones.

by Anonymousreply 27May 26, 2020 1:33 PM

[quote]first letter starts with B and last letter is K.

HIs NAME?

by Anonymousreply 28May 26, 2020 1:34 PM

Wintour, like many celebrities, wears those stupid sunglasses because she doesn't want anyone she considers undesirable to look her in the eye and possibly attempt to strike up a conversation with her. It's a way for these loonies to hide in plain sight, at least in their screwed up minds.

by Anonymousreply 29May 26, 2020 1:37 PM

The whole house got very brown - beige, which put off Irina Crackerface Applestein enormously. Were was the leopard? The crimson?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 26, 2020 1:38 PM

I could almost forgive if she knew he personally from Palm Beach circles and paid zero politics or something. Ew. The line in Elle about the press mistreating him... she could be an idiot. Cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 31May 26, 2020 1:41 PM

She’s an Edith Head wannabe with those glasses.

by Anonymousreply 32May 26, 2020 2:01 PM

LOL....wonderful that such a "vile" & "cunty" person, has outlived your grandparents, parents & god willing, probably you.

Feasibly, three generations of DL posters and their kin, will or have, flamed out before Dame Iris Apfel will be worm food.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 26, 2020 2:22 PM

Who cares what she thinks about Trump? Some of you are like the church ladies of politics. You might as well be Catholic fanatics!

by Anonymousreply 34May 26, 2020 2:23 PM

r26, That's what I mean about these people who give dump the kid glove treatment and lie all the time. They can't back up their beliefs with facts. WHY was the Obama years a disaster?

by Anonymousreply 35May 26, 2020 2:24 PM

Her rabbi is the same one the Kushners get their moral advice from....go figure.

by Anonymousreply 36May 26, 2020 2:42 PM

[quote] Who cares what she thinks about Trump?

I don't really. But yeah. Speaks to her position at minimum. And I'm guessing she doesn't read what fucker says on twitter everyday.

by Anonymousreply 37May 26, 2020 2:59 PM

She is from the upscale shettels and was always a snob.

by Anonymousreply 38May 26, 2020 4:58 PM

[quote] There was some rumor that she was upset because the Obamas didn't ask her to help with decorating the White House as she had done for other presidents. Iris became an interior designer and owner of a textile firm and she’s taken part in high-profile design projects including tarting-up the White House for nine presidents; Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, and Clinton.

So two generations of the Bush family snubbed Iris and it didn't seem to affect her. Try again.

by Anonymousreply 39May 26, 2020 7:22 PM

r30, the decor is boring, but subdued and tasteful,IMO.

by Anonymousreply 40May 26, 2020 8:23 PM

she is a very old fart who should take a seat and just wait

by Anonymousreply 41May 26, 2020 8:27 PM

Well - those comments made me do a 180 on her. Fuck that rancid bitch.

I'd like her to open her mouth about gays next and see what that gets her.

by Anonymousreply 42May 26, 2020 8:32 PM

This thread is a race baiting attempt

by Anonymousreply 43May 26, 2020 8:43 PM

She is very problematic and that's all I'm going to say about her out of respect for her advanced age.

by Anonymousreply 44May 26, 2020 8:46 PM

The old cunt needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 45May 26, 2020 9:00 PM

Jews worship money not god. So any administration that lowers taxes.

by Anonymousreply 46May 26, 2020 9:02 PM

R46 They pretty much run all of America's major corporations and their the head of most of the institutions on wallstreet, you have a point there.

by Anonymousreply 47May 26, 2020 9:06 PM

[quote]Jews worship money not god. So any administration that lowers taxes.

and here we go. The real reason for making this post. Typical DL Jew-Hatred.

PS Don't let the FACTS interrupt your racism; Jews overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 48May 26, 2020 9:06 PM

Yeah R47, the point is racism. Jews overwhelmingly vote Democrat, but don't let that stop your anti-Semitic and racist rants which has been a trope used for centuries to fuel anti-Semitism and murder

Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 49May 26, 2020 9:08 PM

who cares what a gaudy 100-year old bat thinks about politics?

by Anonymousreply 50May 26, 2020 9:08 PM

DEMOCRATIC.

by Anonymousreply 51May 26, 2020 9:09 PM

R46 What does lowering taxes have to do with anything? And you actually WANT an administration that makes you pay more taxes? Confused.

by Anonymousreply 52May 26, 2020 9:14 PM

R49 I'm pointing out the nasty racist one's who support Trump and regressive Republican politics. I don't traffic in anti semitism. My post definitely is flawed, but there's definitely a lot of racist bigoted jews out there who support Trump wholeheartedly and his horrible policies who hurt already vulnerable people.

by Anonymousreply 53May 26, 2020 9:15 PM

[quote]So any administration that lowers taxes.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 54May 26, 2020 9:15 PM

R53 there are nasty bigoted people of all races and all backgrounds.

The difference is, your post is more than simply "flawed;" It trades in promotes centuries-old anti-Semitic tropes that have literally been used to fuel the murder of Jews.

by Anonymousreply 55May 26, 2020 9:31 PM

I am curious and also outraged that "they" can just blurt out a non sequitur like "Obama has been a disaster" without backing that statement up with facts.

by Anonymousreply 56May 26, 2020 9:35 PM

Um, there is a whole contingent of american jews (especially israeli americans) who love and vote trump. Its so shocking when you’re used to the smarter, more evolved jews who have created so much of our amazing culture in this country.

by Anonymousreply 57May 26, 2020 9:37 PM

Israel Firsters adore Trump, and hate Obama for disrespecting their equally beloved Bibi.

by Anonymousreply 58May 26, 2020 9:39 PM

Typical old Jewess with money. Racist as fuck. I know their type all too well. She should be shipped off to Israel to go suck Bibi’s tiny cocklet.

by Anonymousreply 59May 26, 2020 9:44 PM

[quote]Um, there is a whole contingent of american jews Between 70-80% of Jews vote Democratic.

Gee this thread has quickly turned into a racist, anti-Semitic free-for-all rather quickly, which was clearly the OPs intention.

by Anonymousreply 60May 26, 2020 9:52 PM

70-80% of Jews vote Democratic should not have been in the quote above. It was to point out the blatant bigotry and ignorance of facts of the quoted poster.

by Anonymousreply 61May 26, 2020 9:53 PM

R61 so do African Americans but they don’t get a pass for being racist. I’m sick of old racist cunts like this being given a free pass because she’s “better than the rest of us goyim”. Fuck off with you Jewish superiority. You are not superior.

by Anonymousreply 62May 26, 2020 9:55 PM

R15, do you always defend Trumpsters and attack the people who deservedly call him out?

by Anonymousreply 63May 26, 2020 9:56 PM

R62 you'er putting word in her mouth and many other people's. You sound very insecure.

by Anonymousreply 64May 26, 2020 9:56 PM

R64 you sound very Jewish and entitled.

by Anonymousreply 65May 26, 2020 9:57 PM

R65 you are just throwing words around that you likely don't understand.

Pointing out easily researched facts has nothing to do with "entitlement" or one's religion.

You're embarrassing yourself with your ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 66May 26, 2020 9:59 PM

carwreck thread

by Anonymousreply 67May 26, 2020 10:00 PM

fuck

this

old

dried

cunt

by Anonymousreply 68May 26, 2020 10:01 PM

R66 you’re obviously a Jew and you have no problem with this old cunt being racist. Now who is embarrassing themselves?

by Anonymousreply 69May 26, 2020 10:07 PM

Wasn't she the old bitch from those Old Navy commercials with the golden retriever named Magic who supposedly fucked her up the poop chute?

by Anonymousreply 70May 26, 2020 10:12 PM

[quote]you’re obviously a Jew and you have no problem with this old cunt being racist. Now who is embarrassing themselves?

Newsflash: There are Jews who are black as well as every other color

Newsflash 2: Simply not liking Obama does not make on racist. There are blacks, asians and hispanics who all support Trump btw (I don't).

You are continuing to embarrass yourself and display a subpar level of intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 71May 26, 2020 10:19 PM

I can't imagine someone as tacky as this old bitch being a snob...

by Anonymousreply 72May 26, 2020 10:19 PM

R71 has stated her boundaries. You’re a disgusting waste of oxygen. If this rancid old jewess would’ve given a coherent reason as to why she didn’t like him, I’d be prepared to swallow your shit. But she didn’t and just like you, she’s a CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 73May 26, 2020 10:23 PM

R73 wow ou really must be extremely stupid.

You don't even use "stating her boundaries" correctly.

So I won't expect you to understand how interviews work, and that what gets published is never the entire interview, so we don't know what her reasons are. Nevertheless, your assumption that is it race-based says more about YOUR OWN POV than anything else.

It must suck to be as stupid as you. But then again they say ignorance is bliss, so maybe you don't realize how lame you are.

by Anonymousreply 74May 26, 2020 10:27 PM

"Wasn't she the old bitch from those Old Navy commercials with the golden retriever named Magic who supposedly fucked her up the poop chute?"

How dare you confuse this dried up old hag to the delightful Carrie Donovan!!!

by Anonymousreply 75May 26, 2020 10:35 PM

Hey OP.

Waaah!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76May 26, 2020 10:55 PM

I like a couple of her pieces; I’m a fan big things.

by Anonymousreply 77May 26, 2020 11:06 PM

Somebody please fart some Covid on this old fossil, already.

by Anonymousreply 78May 26, 2020 11:44 PM

Jared Kushner @R77, honey, we know you like big things, especially big things shoved up your ass.

by Anonymousreply 79May 26, 2020 11:52 PM

Jared Kushner has very nice feet. So does his brother Josh. This woman is a deranged hoarder. I would hate to be her maid whom she probably calls "that Schvartze" as soon as I leave her overstuffed apartment on Park Ave on the high 50's. But back to the Kushner feet...

by Anonymousreply 80May 27, 2020 12:02 AM

R78 Or queef on her. Can you spread COVID through queefing?

by Anonymousreply 81May 27, 2020 12:56 AM

I dont like her politics but it sounds like she doesnt really follow much in detail politically and just speaks in vague generalities. She has had a condo in palm beach for centuries and probably that clouds her trumpian thoughts..............in reality because she is jewish in palm beach there are certain clubs and social factions that have always been closed off for her. With the Obama attitude it sounds like to me there is something there to her being pissed that her fabrics werent used maybe when he was occupying the residence.................... I saw a documentary on her a while back and she was kind of interesting. She lives at 480 park in nyc in a very funky huge apt, with impossibly high ceilings.

by Anonymousreply 82May 27, 2020 3:01 AM

She has ugly taste in politicians, she needs to sit her wrinkly, bony ass down for a spell.

by Anonymousreply 83May 28, 2020 11:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!