Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anyone up for some relaxing seal therapy?

I never knew seals are such gentle souls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 26, 2020 2:12 PM

They’re fucking vicious OP! That is a phony propaganda video put out by the National Seal Board.

by Anonymousreply 1May 26, 2020 3:56 AM

They want to eat him.

by Anonymousreply 2May 26, 2020 4:04 AM

I broke the Seal — and left.

by Anonymousreply 3May 26, 2020 4:04 AM

I remember whenever I would hear “Our Lips are Sealed” I’d want to go clubbing.

by Anonymousreply 4May 26, 2020 4:08 AM

Thank you, OP. This researcher's work with seals in fascinating!

by Anonymousreply 5May 26, 2020 4:10 AM

Seal therapy sounds amazing but also expensive. I don't agree on trusting them more than a domesticated dog.

by Anonymousreply 6May 26, 2020 4:41 AM

When my German Shepard and I used to roughhouse he would nip at my arm. To tease him, I’d force my forearm into his mouth and he’d bite-down on it, but he never hurt me. He always knew how much pressure he could bite-down with. Meanwhile, I’d be poking him and wrestling around with him. He’d be pretend-growling.

That guy must have just been rhetorical. There’s no way your own trained dog could be let trustworthy than a strange, wild seal.

by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2020 5:12 AM

[quote] That guy must have just been rhetorical. There’s no way your own trained dog could be let trustworthy than a strange, wild seal.

Unless it’s a Christmas Seal.

by Anonymousreply 8May 26, 2020 5:14 AM

Probably rhetorical or he was comparing his regular group of seals to an unfamiliar domesticated dog. A dog is as good as his training and owner. I'm pretty sure R7 wouldn't do that with an unfamiliar dog.

by Anonymousreply 9May 26, 2020 2:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!