Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump Done With Hydroxychloroquine.

My prescription has expired

by Anonymousreply 19May 26, 2020 4:38 PM

Nobody cares! As long as he is still breathing nobody cares!

by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2020 6:39 PM

Where's the link, lazy fat whore?

by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2020 7:00 PM

What about bleach? Trump could use a deep cleaning.

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2020 7:08 PM

Darn. I was hoping a fatal arrhythmia would take the Orange Flapheaded Cheetoh out.

by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2020 7:56 PM

Uh is OP supposed to be Trump? Makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2020 7:58 PM

No-link-OP is worse than Hitler.

by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2020 9:17 PM

Here's a link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2020 9:18 PM

And I’m done with you orange bitch!

by Anonymousreply 8May 25, 2020 9:19 PM

Everyone ff and ignore OP, for his laziness and his ... bad manners.

by Anonymousreply 9May 25, 2020 9:20 PM

Trump lies about everything, I don't believe he was ever actually taking it.

by Anonymousreply 10May 25, 2020 10:16 PM

R10 - you think? The way he announced it was completely off the cuff - "In fact, I'm taking it" - it was a bold faced lie that everyone saw from the start.

by Anonymousreply 11May 25, 2020 10:23 PM

"Hydroxychloroquine? I don't know him. I never met him! I've taken hundreds of thousands of pills in my life. I'm very famous. Maybe I took it but I don't remember. I'll tell you this, I don't now why I wouldn't take it. A lot of very good people are taking it. I would take it. But I didn't."

by Anonymousreply 12May 25, 2020 11:01 PM

Add to R12: he did some good work for me. I only knew his reputation. I am a very stable genius. I am your favorite president. I sent you a stimulus check with my name on it; I sent you a follow-up letter, which was campaigning at government expense, from the White House bearing my signature which looks like a distressed cardiogram about to flatline. Vote for me, me, me!

by Anonymousreply 13May 26, 2020 12:26 AM

[quote]“Finished, just finished,” the president said of the unproven treatment he'd said he was taking to protect himself from the coronavirus. “And by the way, I’m still here.”

Check back in six months.

by Anonymousreply 14May 26, 2020 12:36 AM

I also tend to doubt he was taking it. However, if he were taking it, the prescription was probably for the lowest dosage possible so that the doctor could truthfully say he prescribed it, but at a dosage for a brief, limited time period that did nothing. The who thing is bullshit. Trump refuses to say he was wrong so he had to tell us he was talking it. Trump is a deranged mental case seriously screwed in the head. His childhood must have been fucked up beyond words that he made it to 74 tears old and he can't let go of this petty, bitter, destructive nonsense in his head.

by Anonymousreply 15May 26, 2020 1:51 AM

Prescription expired = my propaganda work is done

by Anonymousreply 16May 26, 2020 4:29 AM

Why is the VA forcing this on patients?

by Anonymousreply 17May 26, 2020 1:15 PM

stupid cunt

by Anonymousreply 18May 26, 2020 1:17 PM

VA patient trial was 100% voluntary R17, with complete disclosure on risks.

by Anonymousreply 19May 26, 2020 4:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!