Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Great Clips stylist exposes 84 customers to COVID-19

The stylist wasn't wearing a mask or gloves. How much do you want to bet she's a Trump supporter?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 26, 2020 3:38 PM

140 people counting the other stylist who got it and passed it on to her clients.

by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2020 4:50 PM

Yeah - R1 - unbelievably there were 2 in the same salon WITH symptoms. Have to wonder what those symptoms were for them to work for 8 days.

Did corporate not test or even ask if they had symptoms? Disgusting and irresponsible. These two should be named and shamed.

by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2020 4:53 PM

Mein Fuhrer!

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2020 4:56 PM

Mein Fuhrer!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2020 4:57 PM

Well...they did go to Great Clips.

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2020 5:00 PM

My President don't wear no mask so I don't have to wear one neither!

by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2020 5:01 PM

[quote]Did corporate not test or even ask if they had symptoms? Disgusting and irresponsible. These two should be named and shamed.

^There is no "corporate". Great Clips is a franchise. And the only one who should be "named and shamed" is you, dimwit. Neither of the gals had typical symptoms. No fever in either case. One thought she had spring allergies. She went to the doctor who told her as much and gave her allergy meds. The other only had a sore leg and thought it was due to rigorous exercise the day before.

by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2020 5:56 PM

I know I shouldn't laugh but r3's comment always makes me chuckle.

by Anonymousreply 8May 25, 2020 6:01 PM

R7 = Typhoid Mary of Great Clips herself.

by Anonymousreply 9May 25, 2020 7:00 PM

Why yes, R7! Who, in the midst of the worst pandemic in living memory, would stop to think about the fact that they have symptoms of a disease that is easily spread? Particularly someone whose job requires them to literally touch their customers? Clearly no one who works at a franchise hair salon, and who doesn't have "typical" symptoms.

I'm sure the Lord protected the right people at Great Clips.

by Anonymousreply 10May 26, 2020 3:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!