Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ant-Knee! That annoying T-Mobile commercial

First the lady can't pronounce her own son's name.

Ant-Knee!

Now the commercial is edited to end on that feared black lady disgust noise,

Hmmmm (with under-breath uprising emphasis on end of last sound)

by Anonymousreply 13May 26, 2020 12:15 PM

Tmobile's desperate attempts to seem "cool & edgy" makes them rather pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2020 4:30 PM

He's her son. She can pronounce his name any way she wants.

You have NO say in the matter. You only posted that nonsense because you are a fucking troublemaker, a racist piece of shit-stirring shit.

Die already.

by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2020 4:34 PM

I think it's a cute commercial. I love the one where she talks about Idris.

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2020 4:38 PM

I’m in the “that shit ain’t cute” camp. But then again, I have early onset curmudgeon.

by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2020 5:01 PM

That's Anthony Anderson, right? He's good to his mama and she can call him whatever she wants!

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2020 6:21 PM

At least she didn’t name him “Anfernee”.

I knew an old bubbe from Brighton Beach who pronounced it “Ant-knee”, too.

by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2020 9:13 PM

I think it is funny that Ant-Knee was interviewed on a program where he said that he walked in on his parents fucking.

And we know it wasn't one of those under the sheets made for TV fuckings.

He walked on his mom being humped vigorously by his dad with her heels to Jesus.

THAT is what I think about when I her her scream Ant-Knee...hmp.

by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2020 9:31 PM

I cringe when I hear young girls pronounce "button". BUH-in

It's BUTT-en you stupid cunts!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 25, 2020 9:54 PM

R8, I don’t know anyone who enunciates the “tt” in “button”. It would sound British to my ear. And in words like “matter”’or “butter” it’s more like “dd”.

by Anonymousreply 9May 26, 2020 12:34 AM

No, R9. Those words are not pronounced with a "dd" sound. If you are pronouncing them that way, go to a speech therapist and get that fixed.

In any event, R8 is clearly referencing a glottal stop. It pops up on lots of place, Cockney English. All over the American Northeast. It's dreadful wherever it is found. Buh'un. Ki'un. Moun'un. Just pronounce the fucking 't' and spare us this ugliness.

by Anonymousreply 10May 26, 2020 1:23 AM

R10, okay, Enry Iggins.

by Anonymousreply 11May 26, 2020 2:55 AM

[quote]I think it is funny that Ant-Knee was interviewed on a program where he said that he walked in on his parents fucking.

Thank goodness it was his mom and dad. What if it had been one parent and a stranger!

by Anonymousreply 12May 26, 2020 12:13 PM

R10 Hey, Merriam Webster: What about ALL RIGHT as 'ah-ite' --- doesn't that frost your girdle?

by Anonymousreply 13May 26, 2020 12:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!