Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

No masks allowed: stores turn masked customers away in US culture war

Crazy as fuck: Some shops around the US make headlines for denying entry to those wearing masks as protesters argue against preventative measures in the name of freedom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 25, 2020 6:35 AM

We already know all about North Dakota, OP. You're worse than you-know-who.

by Anonymousreply 1May 24, 2020 11:04 PM

Good. these people should not be allowed in anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 2May 24, 2020 11:06 PM

Now they don't want you wearing masks. I knew it all along. These "protesters" are just shit starting troublemakers.

Fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 3May 24, 2020 11:07 PM

To back up R1...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 24, 2020 11:09 PM

Remember when people used to say, an outside threat would bring the world together?

Guess not. Humans are idiots

by Anonymousreply 5May 24, 2020 11:10 PM

Good. I hope they all die.

by Anonymousreply 6May 24, 2020 11:13 PM

I’m surprised banks allow masks. I was once told to remove my sunglasses.

by Anonymousreply 7May 24, 2020 11:21 PM

These same idiots will be out of business by the end if summer and crying for another government handout.

Fuck them, the idiots who run them and the fuckwits who patronize those places. They can all get sick and drop dead.

No one will care.

by Anonymousreply 8May 24, 2020 11:30 PM

Remember those little signs businesses used to have in their windows, "No shirt, no shoes, no service"?

by Anonymousreply 9May 24, 2020 11:36 PM

No masks allowed? Happy to not give you my business.

by Anonymousreply 10May 24, 2020 11:39 PM

“ In Illinois, a gas station employee who put up a similar sign has since defended herself, arguing that mask-wearing made it hard to differentiate between adults and children when selling booze and cigarettes.”

I guess they don’t card people in Illinois.

by Anonymousreply 11May 24, 2020 11:39 PM

Back in the middle ages, and they had a little pandemic called "The Black Death". People used to deal with places like those by boarding over all the windows and barricading the doors from the outside, and leaving everyone inside to die.

It was in society's best interests.

by Anonymousreply 12May 25, 2020 12:09 AM

can someone please give it to me raw in a mall bathroom while I slyly put on my mask. please

by Anonymousreply 13May 25, 2020 12:25 AM

Sad last days of the West.

by Anonymousreply 14May 25, 2020 12:30 AM

Why don't they just make wearing a mask optional? If you're an idiot or a Trumptard don't wear one.

by Anonymousreply 15May 25, 2020 12:44 AM

Can we get medieval on their Covid-spreading asses now then?

Charging up the nailgun and firing up the blowtorch...

by Anonymousreply 16May 25, 2020 3:28 AM

Is this commonplace? The Guardian seems to pluck these stories of one or two people/places and suggest this is widespread and defacto America. Meanwhile, everywhere I go, there are signs up requiring face coverings and employees at the door monitoring everyone entering. Moreover, COVID-19 is retail apocalypse. I've read that about 20% of small stores won't reopen; we've all seen Neiman Marcus collapse; Nordstrom is closing locations, Macy's is hanging on by a thread, and the latest rumor is that Amazon is going to buy JC Penney... for its real estate holdings. If these idiots want to turn away customers, I'm sure Bezos & Co will be happy to welcome them. You don't have to wear a mask when you sit home and look at a screen.

Behold the future of retailing: the mall comes to you.

by Anonymousreply 17May 25, 2020 4:28 AM

America's empire is dying.

Americans are some of the trashiest trash that ever trashed

by Anonymousreply 18May 25, 2020 4:31 AM

It's like mass Oppositional Defiance Disorder on crack. Watching from outside of America it just seems insane.

by Anonymousreply 19May 25, 2020 4:46 AM

R19, looking at it from INSIDE the US it seems insane.

But that's what decades of science denial, religious bullshit, endless lies on fux noise and pride in ignorance and bigotry get you.

We're more like a horrible warning instead of a good example.

by Anonymousreply 20May 25, 2020 6:16 AM

I was surprised today by two friends who said they don't wear masks. One called me a sheep and something about deep state.

by Anonymousreply 21May 25, 2020 6:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!