Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Social Distancing Provinciality

When you're walking down the sidewalk and the passerby ahead of you stops to let you pass by, as if there isn't already 6 feet between us and they aren't already masked.

by Anonymousreply 12May 25, 2020 1:15 AM

With so many rude, covid spewing people out there, OP, count your blessings when you come across the painfully polite.

by Anonymousreply 1May 24, 2020 9:41 PM

They’re letting you know their Covid-avoidance skill are superior to you.

It’s fun to cough and watch them jump.

by Anonymousreply 2May 24, 2020 9:45 PM

Deplorable thread creators are busy today

by Anonymousreply 3May 24, 2020 9:48 PM

Je les adore. My state is opening up, despite being one of the 24 where the pandemic is still raging, and I appreciate every single person who is choosing to continue to shelter in place and to observe physical distance guidelines.

by Anonymousreply 4May 24, 2020 9:50 PM

I don't get out of anyone's way. I pretend like I'm not paying attention to where I'm going so people get out of my way.

I learned out to do this as a tourist in Paris. The French are experts at it.

by Anonymousreply 5May 24, 2020 9:50 PM

R5, I like when they walk into the street in their panic to avoid everyone else. Like Penny Pingleton’s mom in a black neighborhood. DANGER! DANGER!

by Anonymousreply 6May 24, 2020 9:57 PM

I absolutely positively guarenfuckingtee that I am going to go full karen eventually on a jogger or bicyclist who goes by within 2 feet of me, no mask, gasping for breath and sprewing their germ laden exhalations in my space.

I fucking hate bicyclists under the best of circumstances and these ain't them

by Anonymousreply 7May 24, 2020 10:03 PM

I think you've already crossed that rubicon, Kare-I mean, rescue-chick.

by Anonymousreply 8May 24, 2020 10:18 PM

You aren't social distancing, you're walking on someone else's heels for reasons known only to you.

This is a nuisance in ordinary times and a menace in times like these.

by Anonymousreply 9May 24, 2020 10:20 PM

what are you implying r8? *taps foot, whips out phone * is your manager available?

by Anonymousreply 10May 24, 2020 10:20 PM

That's what's known as being an asshole, R5, and you didn't learn it in Paris.

by Anonymousreply 11May 24, 2020 11:37 PM

Street transmission from passersby does not occur! Walk as normal!

by Anonymousreply 12May 25, 2020 1:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!