Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Some young frauling gave me shit at Central Park for now reason!

I was up in the north part of Central Park where there is a small man-made creek and waterfall. I wanted to take a photo of the waterfall with my phone so I waited for the woman sitting on the rock above the falls to move. After 10 minutes of waiting it was obvious she wasn’t going anywhere so I took the pic with her in it. I then immediately opened it in a photo editing and airbrushed the woman out. There was a young woman in black (wearing cat-like glasses) who was watching me the whole time. She said to me “excuse me, but it must be nice to have such power.”

“Excuse me?” I said, because I was completely confused on what she just said to me.

Then she explained, “it wasn’t enough that you felt that you could just steal a picture of that women without her consent. But now you’re LITERALLY erasing her. What power!”

I just walked away, what the fuck does someone even say in reply to something like that? Stupid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 37May 25, 2020 11:58 AM

LITERAL VIOLENCE! LITERAL RAPE! LITERAL ERASURE! LITERAL THEFT!

by Anonymousreply 1May 24, 2020 9:02 PM

That's quite a neat scenario, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2May 24, 2020 9:05 PM

This never happened. 0/10

by Anonymousreply 3May 24, 2020 9:08 PM

Get ready, psychos like that will be running things in your old age. The public schools are cranking them out by the hundreds of thousands.

by Anonymousreply 4May 24, 2020 9:11 PM

This definitely sounds like a real conversation that definitely happened.

by Anonymousreply 5May 24, 2020 9:16 PM

Never happened.

by Anonymousreply 6May 24, 2020 9:22 PM

It probably never happened but God knows people are bat shit enough.

by Anonymousreply 7May 24, 2020 9:24 PM

High as AF on her (their) gender studies major at Barnard. Beware, you can tell by the cat eyed glasses and the scent of patchouli.

by Anonymousreply 8May 24, 2020 9:34 PM

You should have kicked her in her cunt bone, OP.

by Anonymousreply 9May 24, 2020 9:36 PM

1/10

by Anonymousreply 10May 24, 2020 9:37 PM

How could the frauling be close enough to see what you were doing on your phone? 0/10

by Anonymousreply 11May 24, 2020 9:39 PM

She had CAT eyesight! Don't you get it!?!

by Anonymousreply 12May 24, 2020 9:41 PM

You have no right to privacy in public spaces. A photographer does not need consent to take a photo of any person in a public area if the photo is for non-commercial (i.e. advertising) purposes.

by Anonymousreply 13May 24, 2020 9:46 PM

OP, are you the same creep who whined about your cute neighbor’s fat wife? If not you two should get together and talk about your irrational hatred of women. It’s boarderline psychotic. I’ve never wasted this much time obsessing over anybody with a vagina before in my life. You need help.

by Anonymousreply 14May 24, 2020 9:46 PM

[Quote]There was a young woman in black (wearing cat-like glasses)

Did she also have pink hair, scream "REEEEEEEE!", and eat enough for 20 Darfur Orphans?

by Anonymousreply 15May 24, 2020 9:50 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 24, 2020 9:52 PM

Cool story

by Anonymousreply 17May 24, 2020 9:52 PM

I do like 'frauling' though. Better than 'Fraulein', which doesn't work somehow.

by Anonymousreply 18May 24, 2020 9:54 PM

This actually happened!!! It SOUNDS so real!!!

by Anonymousreply 19May 24, 2020 10:06 PM

R4, they’re churning them out at private schools, too. With a larger sense of entitlement, too.

by Anonymousreply 20May 24, 2020 10:11 PM

Everyone Says That

by Anonymousreply 21May 24, 2020 10:22 PM

Girls like this have ruined cat eye glasses forever for me.

by Anonymousreply 22May 24, 2020 10:26 PM

OP, you might have asked her to move. Most people would have.

by Anonymousreply 23May 24, 2020 10:35 PM

Maybe she just hated your fat face and the whole picture outrage was a ruse.

by Anonymousreply 24May 24, 2020 10:38 PM

EST a gogo

by Anonymousreply 25May 24, 2020 10:44 PM

What Exquisitely Sensitive Timing you have, OP.

by Anonymousreply 26May 25, 2020 2:24 AM

You're lying. How was this "young frauling" able to see what you were doing on your phone?

by Anonymousreply 27May 25, 2020 2:54 AM

R27, she was using opera glasses. Covered in sequins.

And I apologize for calling her a "frauling." I wouldn't want people otherwise enjoying my extremely strange time in the park to think I'm an ignoramus. Of course she was a Fraulein.

by Anonymousreply 28May 25, 2020 2:57 AM

I would've snapped a photo of her and said, "Let's see if it works on you, cunt."

by Anonymousreply 29May 25, 2020 3:16 AM

I should have in my post at r13 that this refers only to the U.S. Other countries have different laws regarding photography in public spaces.

by Anonymousreply 30May 25, 2020 7:10 AM

I could see it happening.

by Anonymousreply 31May 25, 2020 7:20 AM

If OP was going to make up a story, he would have come up with something much more interesting. I can completely believe that one lady refused to move her ass out of the way when it was obvious OP wanted to take a photo. And I easily believe that some busybody spied on him and then had to make some remark.

I would have responded the same way. I'm not good with confrontation, as I can't think quickly on my foot. (However, after the encounter is over, I come up with what could have been the perfect response.) So, I don't waste time, and I just walk away.

by Anonymousreply 32May 25, 2020 7:26 AM

What a stupid bitch! Anytime you go out in public, you are giving people permission to photograph you. That goes for celebrities as well as average people.

by Anonymousreply 33May 25, 2020 7:37 AM

Erasing Sister Today.

by Anonymousreply 34May 25, 2020 7:49 AM

This felt so real that I feel like I have lived this moment.

Of course, the first thing I would do after this happened is to share it on Datalounge.

Unlike the OP, though, I would have called that woman a cunt. To her face.

by Anonymousreply 35May 25, 2020 7:51 AM

[quote]This never happened. 0/10

Generous.

Not sure why the guy who posts these ESTs keeps doing it, but I do remember we were banned from using EST several years ago because a (or the) webmaster was mad that we'd call this guy (or someone like him) out for his embarrassing scenarios.

by Anonymousreply 36May 25, 2020 10:10 AM

ESTs can be good.

Was the "Once Around the Garden" story true? Almost certainly not, but who cares, it was great. Most people aren't talented writers though.

by Anonymousreply 37May 25, 2020 11:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!