Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I want to social distance from fishfraucowcunts permanently

I haven’t even seen one of these fat, stinking, waddling creature in months and it’s been wonderful. My sinuses are clear for the first time in years, now that my nose isn’t being assaulted with with fish fumes. I feel sorry for their husbands, though...having to be locked up all the time with this fat heifers.

I invited my cute neighbor over the other day, despite the quarantine. He said “Sure, I’ll bring my wife.” Ugh. The poor dear must have Stockholm Syndrome. I told him I suddenly remembered I had just set off some bug bombs, so the house wasn’t safe, and I got in my car and drove away.

by Anonymousreply 20May 24, 2020 10:12 PM

I have news for you. Their husbands like them. If they didn’t they wouldn’t be married to them. You sound like you are jealous of this guy’s fat wife. Stop going after straight men and find a cute gay boy. This asshole you are listing after is probably MAGA, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 1May 24, 2020 4:19 PM

[quote]Their husbands like them. If they didn’t they wouldn’t be married to them.

Actually, they like having power over their wives and showing them off like trophies; what an opportune time for them to be in control 24/7. Domestic violence has increased since the lockdown.

by Anonymousreply 2May 24, 2020 4:26 PM

Let's see what OP does with this statement:

Meghan is LESS than a GODDESS.

She just is.

She's human.

by Anonymousreply 3May 24, 2020 4:28 PM

That's fine, OP. Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

by Anonymousreply 4May 24, 2020 5:13 PM

Op poor dear, she did not notice the cute neighbor smelled her untoward intention and gave a " polite no."

by Anonymousreply 5May 24, 2020 5:19 PM

Op poor dear, she did not notice the cute neighbor smelled her untoward intention and gave a " polite no."

by Anonymousreply 6May 24, 2020 5:19 PM

do fraucunts mostly have cow fronts?

by Anonymousreply 7May 24, 2020 5:25 PM

When I see post like these, I always wonder... do they Mothers, sisters, any female friends

by Anonymousreply 8May 24, 2020 5:32 PM

R8: Probably exclusively which is why they emulate their female friends.

by Anonymousreply 9May 24, 2020 5:37 PM

Mother is dead. I have one sister, who is rotten to the core. Never been interested in having female "friends." Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 10May 24, 2020 5:45 PM

OP it's HOUSECOWS AND HOUSEOAFS!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 11May 24, 2020 5:46 PM

Men who hate women are visibly damaged.

by Anonymousreply 12May 24, 2020 5:47 PM

You can't disassociate with them permanently because you depend on them economically.

Plus, your only joy in life is in coming to Datalounge to put women down anonymously. It's what you live for, it's what you fill this site with 24-7 and you cannot exist without them.

If you spent your life cultivating what you love instead of tearing down everyone who's different for cheap kicks, you might actually become successful or happy.

But then you'd have to face your own inadequacies, which you probably don't have the balls for.

by Anonymousreply 13May 24, 2020 5:58 PM

Poor OP. Have you ever really been close enough to a woman to smell her? Why do you use the old 'smells like fish' trope -- you have to get right into the crotch to smell that and it's only when she's juiced up. I doubt you've been closer than in a revolving door to a woman. It's okay to dislike women for whatever reason but your hate is palpable. Why?

by Anonymousreply 14May 24, 2020 7:07 PM

OP sounds like a serial killer. First step is to dehumanize them, then anything you do to them doesn't matter.

by Anonymousreply 15May 24, 2020 7:09 PM

Not funny, no wit. Troll essentially.

by Anonymousreply 16May 24, 2020 7:11 PM

Cubefag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 24, 2020 7:16 PM

[quote]Have you ever really been close enough to a woman to smell her? Why do you use the old 'smells like fish' trope -- you have to get right into the crotch to smell that

lololol

You must be a fish! Please. I can smell your cunt from 50 feet away! 100 feet if you’re on the rag. So wash your dirty, dirty pussies and stay away from me. I’m going to start carrying a spray bottle full of disinfectant and start spraying any fish who gets within striking distance and scream “Shoo, frau, shoo!”

by Anonymousreply 18May 24, 2020 8:04 PM

Fish always used to want to get with me because I’m gay. This one heifer used to harass me all the time at the clubs to have sex with her. This one time, I had done a few lines and was pretty wired and she came up to me as I was walking out the bathroom and she started in.

I snatched her around and said I had enough and was gonna give her what she wanted so she’d shut the fuck up. Shoved her into a stall, pulled down her drawers, her cunt reeking. I pinned her up against the wall and stuffed my dick in her smelly cooze and she’s moaning and carrying on, talking about how she’s gonna squirt.

She pissed all over my dick and I shot my load in her and she’s like “Oh baby, yes” and I told her to get the fuck away from me and I had to wash my dick. I could smell her on me for days. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 19May 24, 2020 10:08 PM

R19 You wish.

by Anonymousreply 20May 24, 2020 10:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!