Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let’s be the widow Soon-Yi Previn after Woody Allen’s death next year at 85.

I’m her iPhone sitting on a table at The Spotted Pig, bleeping endlessly with texts and snaps of advice and guidance from Priscilla Presley, Yoko Ono, and Courtney Love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 25, 2020 12:08 AM

Mia is bitch forever!

by Anonymousreply 1May 24, 2020 2:33 PM

Idiot. The whore is stuck with him until he's at least 107.

by Anonymousreply 2May 24, 2020 2:35 PM

Spotted Pig is closed. Permanently.

by Anonymousreply 3May 24, 2020 2:39 PM

I will let anyone do anything with any of Woody Allen's movies as long as it continues bringing in money. So yes, the new Broadway production of Hannah and Her Sisters will be an all-male cast.

by Anonymousreply 4May 24, 2020 2:45 PM

When did the Spotted Pig close r3??

by Anonymousreply 5May 24, 2020 2:47 PM

I’m NYC-bound Diane Keaton just hoping for a taste of rice wine vinegar. La-di-da, La-di-da.

by Anonymousreply 6May 24, 2020 2:49 PM

No, “Ronan,”, I’m not buying his ashes in an unmarked grave. And you’re name is satchel, you pretentious fairy.

by Anonymousreply 7May 24, 2020 2:51 PM

I loved woody long time.

by Anonymousreply 8May 24, 2020 2:52 PM

I saw a documentary about Woody with her in it. She seems like she barely tolerates him and leads him around on a leash. (Maybe because he's older and needs it).

What I found jaw-dropping is that she has only seen a few of his films! Now I can understand if you don't want to watch those with Mia in it, but those were not the ones mentioned.

I think her attitude of "I don't give a fuck" is what keeps him with her. She's not some wallflower.

by Anonymousreply 9May 24, 2020 2:53 PM

Makes me wonder how much money he has. I'm sure his is wealthy compared to the average American, but his movies have, at best, been critical hits, not commercial ones. I'm sure whatever NYC real estate he owns is worth a lot but ...

by Anonymousreply 10May 24, 2020 2:53 PM

he is worth more than 65 million (that was 2017)

by Anonymousreply 11May 24, 2020 2:54 PM

[quote]Makes me wonder how much money he has.

He lives on 5th Avenue. That should give you a clue.

by Anonymousreply 12May 24, 2020 2:55 PM

I'm Satchel-Seamus-Ronan Farrow-Allen-Sinatra bitching about Woody Allen until I die at 85.

by Anonymousreply 13May 24, 2020 2:56 PM

r5, earlier this year. And not a victim of COVIT, but of all the sexual harassment allegations.

by Anonymousreply 14May 24, 2020 3:17 PM

I’m Dylan and my Kitty was touched! I think... Mom said... I mean YEAH HE DID IT!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 15May 24, 2020 5:15 PM

I was surprised at the documentary. In a very weird way, you can tell she runs the show and he likes it. It was very uncomfortable seeing his parents disapprove of her only because she's Asian.

by Anonymousreply 16May 24, 2020 5:18 PM

I'm the responses from her new match.com ad: Wealthy, generous, 40-something woman seeks handsome, horny 20-something young man.

by Anonymousreply 17May 24, 2020 5:21 PM

Woody Allen movies are awful. I don’t understand why people act like this old fuck is so brilliant. Pretentious bullshit. Barf.

by Anonymousreply 18May 24, 2020 5:27 PM

Is Wild Man's Blues the doc you guys saw?

by Anonymousreply 19May 24, 2020 5:31 PM

I’m gonna need some new woody: soon-yi

by Anonymousreply 20May 24, 2020 5:36 PM

Soon-yi strikes me as being asexual. I think once Woody dies, she won't go looking for sex.

by Anonymousreply 21May 25, 2020 12:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!