Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let’s be the widow Soon-Yi Previn after Woody Allen’s death next year at 85.

I’m her iPhone sitting on a table at The Spotted Pig, bleeping endlessly with texts and snaps of advice and guidance from Priscilla Presley, Yoko Ono, and Courtney Love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2105/24/2020

Mia is bitch forever!

by Anonymousreply 105/24/2020

Idiot. The whore is stuck with him until he's at least 107.

by Anonymousreply 205/24/2020

Spotted Pig is closed. Permanently.

by Anonymousreply 305/24/2020

I will let anyone do anything with any of Woody Allen's movies as long as it continues bringing in money. So yes, the new Broadway production of Hannah and Her Sisters will be an all-male cast.

by Anonymousreply 405/24/2020

When did the Spotted Pig close r3??

by Anonymousreply 505/24/2020

I’m NYC-bound Diane Keaton just hoping for a taste of rice wine vinegar. La-di-da, La-di-da.

by Anonymousreply 605/24/2020

No, “Ronan,”, I’m not buying his ashes in an unmarked grave. And you’re name is satchel, you pretentious fairy.

by Anonymousreply 705/24/2020

I loved woody long time.

by Anonymousreply 805/24/2020

I saw a documentary about Woody with her in it. She seems like she barely tolerates him and leads him around on a leash. (Maybe because he's older and needs it).

What I found jaw-dropping is that she has only seen a few of his films! Now I can understand if you don't want to watch those with Mia in it, but those were not the ones mentioned.

I think her attitude of "I don't give a fuck" is what keeps him with her. She's not some wallflower.

by Anonymousreply 905/24/2020

Makes me wonder how much money he has. I'm sure his is wealthy compared to the average American, but his movies have, at best, been critical hits, not commercial ones. I'm sure whatever NYC real estate he owns is worth a lot but ...

by Anonymousreply 1005/24/2020

he is worth more than 65 million (that was 2017)

by Anonymousreply 1105/24/2020

[quote]Makes me wonder how much money he has.

He lives on 5th Avenue. That should give you a clue.

by Anonymousreply 1205/24/2020

I'm Satchel-Seamus-Ronan Farrow-Allen-Sinatra bitching about Woody Allen until I die at 85.

by Anonymousreply 1305/24/2020

r5, earlier this year. And not a victim of COVIT, but of all the sexual harassment allegations.

by Anonymousreply 1405/24/2020

I’m Dylan and my Kitty was touched! I think... Mom said... I mean YEAH HE DID IT!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1505/24/2020

I was surprised at the documentary. In a very weird way, you can tell she runs the show and he likes it. It was very uncomfortable seeing his parents disapprove of her only because she's Asian.

by Anonymousreply 1605/24/2020

I'm the responses from her new match.com ad: Wealthy, generous, 40-something woman seeks handsome, horny 20-something young man.

by Anonymousreply 1705/24/2020

Woody Allen movies are awful. I don’t understand why people act like this old fuck is so brilliant. Pretentious bullshit. Barf.

by Anonymousreply 1805/24/2020

Is Wild Man's Blues the doc you guys saw?

by Anonymousreply 1905/24/2020

I’m gonna need some new woody: soon-yi

by Anonymousreply 2005/24/2020

Soon-yi strikes me as being asexual. I think once Woody dies, she won't go looking for sex.

by Anonymousreply 2105/24/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!