Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Frankie Grande Hit By a Copyright Claim from Frankie Grande's Sister

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAA

Get off her ponytail Frankie. Nobody likes you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2305/25/2020

I'm still thin and gorgeous

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105/23/2020

Yuh

by Anonymousreply 205/23/2020

Icky icky

by Anonymousreply 305/23/2020

Mom, make Ariana let me play her video.

by Anonymousreply 405/23/2020

Yikes at the replies to his tweet. Frankie may be a fame whore, but the level of homophobia he receives is totally unjustifiable. Frau tweens are the worst.

by Anonymousreply 505/23/2020

[quote]Yikes at the replies to his tweet. Frankie may be a fame whore, but the level of homophobia he receives is totally unjustifiable.

I disagree. Frankie is why they hate us.

by Anonymousreply 605/23/2020

R5, these are the same people who celebrate Billy Porter. Their peoblem is that Frankie is a cis "white gay" and therefore isnt in any of these sjws favored groups..

by Anonymousreply 705/23/2020

Amen, r7. Black or trans is automatic carte blanche with SJWs

by Anonymousreply 805/23/2020

I don't understand what's going on, Arianna made a video with Gaga, her brother tweeted it and she had it taken down? Do they not get along?

by Anonymousreply 905/23/2020

R9, Gaga's label took it down. Ariana had nothing to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 1005/23/2020

Thanks r10. Was he retweeting the video? It's all over twitter, what term did he break?

by Anonymousreply 1105/23/2020

The Frankie Grande haters are going to love it when he gets killed in the movie SPREE, Coming Soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1205/23/2020

Billy Porter is an insufferable cunt, high on himself, but at least he has his own accomplishments. frankie is high on himself because he fell out of the same vagina as someone famous

by Anonymousreply 1305/23/2020

what is the scandal here? Did he repost it in some way that was unacceptable? This video is shared all over twitter, what did he do wrong?

by Anonymousreply 1405/24/2020

R1 he is still thin and gorgeous, I'd totally hit that (in the sexual way of course).

R10 that'd be right. Record companies are pretty OCD about this shit

by Anonymousreply 1505/24/2020

R13, isn't Frankie a Broadway performer? He does have a career but he went the wrong way when he jumped into the reality show bandwagon. And yes, people cared only because he's the brother of Ariana.

by Anonymousreply 1605/24/2020

How reductive.

by Anonymousreply 1705/24/2020

Video is back up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1805/24/2020

R15 thin yes. Gorgeous...nah.

by Anonymousreply 1905/24/2020

He looks like he got out of a concentration camp about a week ago in R1.

by Anonymousreply 2005/24/2020

R18 link broken for me, media could not be played

I right clicked it and It came up with Copy Video Address so I chucked that into another tab, it worked

Copied the whole Twitter address into link, wonder if this'll work

R15 he isnt conventionally handsome I'll grant you that. But fuck he's sexy. I am under no illusions that this view is widely shared on here though!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2105/25/2020

Frankie Grande has had jobs performing, not a career.

by Anonymousreply 2205/25/2020

Oh dear God - that is so unsexy. I’m not into women.

by Anonymousreply 2305/25/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!