Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Male Karen throws hissy fit over Pottery Barn appointment only policy

More Male Karens! More, more!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 26, 2020 2:59 PM

They all attend trump rallies

by Anonymousreply 1May 23, 2020 10:12 PM

He must be gay. All of the stupid things women do, gay men do, too, such as caring about astrology, becoming diehard members of celebrity fandoms, and, I guess, [italic]this.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 2May 23, 2020 10:12 PM

Miss Stone is telling them NOW...

by Anonymousreply 3May 23, 2020 10:12 PM

This reply and all the responses says it all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 23, 2020 10:16 PM

There’s no such thing as a male Karen, by definition.

by Anonymousreply 5May 23, 2020 10:21 PM

He’s a North Carolina Republican representative, not a “male Karen.”

He’s proud to have triggered the libs, genius that he is.

by Anonymousreply 6May 23, 2020 10:34 PM

Yet the libs completely shut down his whining about Pottery Barn not being open for him.

What an important issue!

by Anonymousreply 7May 23, 2020 10:36 PM

I think he lost his reeelection but keeps “Rep” as a title.

by Anonymousreply 8May 23, 2020 10:36 PM

Southern queens will not be denied their throw pillows!

by Anonymousreply 9May 23, 2020 10:43 PM

[quote]He’s a North Carolina Republican representative, not a “male Karen.”

He WAS a North Carolina Republican *state legislature* representative. He served one term, then LOST re-election in 2018.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 23, 2020 10:51 PM

He sounds like a whiney attention whore. Is he auditioning for a job on FOX news?

by Anonymousreply 11May 23, 2020 11:48 PM

r11 he’s auditioning for Lt. Governor.

by Anonymousreply 12May 24, 2020 12:21 AM

He doesn’t support a woman’s right to do what she feels is best with her body but he does support a business denying service due to their religious (IE Homophobic) beliefs yet his panties are in a knot over a business being socially responsible by controlling how many people enter their store due to a raging fucking virus!? This repug needs to get a dose of the corona to shut his moronic MAGA ass the hell up!

by Anonymousreply 13May 24, 2020 2:53 AM

Who knew the Pottery Barn became so exclusive? I always thought for the most part, it was overpriced dreck. The pillows ARE nice however. Better fabrics than C&B, and the feather/down inserts were part of the price. At Crate& Barrel, I often found PRICE only meant or included the damn pillow cover!

by Anonymousreply 14May 24, 2020 3:07 AM

Oh that is why Pottery Barn was trending on twitter

by Anonymousreply 15May 24, 2020 3:09 AM

Throw pillows at PB are usually priced for covers only. You have to buy the pillow inserts. In away this is good though. If you want to change your pillows with the season - like use a Christmas throw pillow - you only have to pull off & store the cover in a drawer instead of having to store different pillows in the ofc season.

by Anonymousreply 16May 24, 2020 3:14 AM

It has been deleted from Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 17May 24, 2020 3:15 AM

A male Karen, is a Darren... I’m copywriting it right now bitches

by Anonymousreply 18May 24, 2020 3:22 AM

A male Karen is an Ian apparently

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 24, 2020 3:24 AM

He put his Twitter on private. Wuss.

by Anonymousreply 20May 24, 2020 3:28 AM

R16 The ones I had purchased had but ONE friggin' tag... I received pillows AND a down/feather insert. (Olive green cotton velvet)

Shopping at the Crate&Barrel however, I was urged on to search for the OTHER price tag, which had included both. Pillow in question was an already overpriced fausse soie ribbon cover. As soon as I learnt the price was sans filling, I laughed, as the ribbons were RAYON.

by Anonymousreply 21May 24, 2020 3:37 AM

[quote]A male Karen, is a Darren... I’m copywriting it right now bitches

They're already calling them Kevins on TikTok.

by Anonymousreply 22May 26, 2020 2:10 PM

[quote]A male Karen, is a Darren... I’m copywriting it right now bitches

Darren Stevens copywrote. You copyright.

by Anonymousreply 23May 26, 2020 2:14 PM

so i've seen male karens referred to as "chad" or "neil"

we need a standard here asap

by Anonymousreply 24May 26, 2020 2:44 PM

I vote for "Ken"

by Anonymousreply 25May 26, 2020 2:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!