Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Madonna posts her “Current Wardrobe Sitch”

Is she losing it? Needs attention?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 7, 2020 8:11 PM

I am seriously starting to hate her. At first I was just embarrassed for her. Now... she needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 1May 23, 2020 5:54 PM

It's kind of badass to post that outtake. They were leaked years ago but I don't think she acknowledged the leak.

by Anonymousreply 2May 23, 2020 6:04 PM

Meh. Good for her for now owning that photo.

She was ridiculed so hard when the untouched photos from that shoot leaked.

by Anonymousreply 3May 23, 2020 6:05 PM

Ugh she’s so embarrassing

by Anonymousreply 4May 23, 2020 6:20 PM

Why can't she age gracefully like Cher, Barbra, Mariah, Gloria and the others?

This is just embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 5May 23, 2020 6:21 PM

She's usually embarrassing on IG but I find this pretty funny. It's like she's poking fun at herself which she never does.

by Anonymousreply 6May 23, 2020 6:24 PM

Good for her finding peace with something that I’m sure humiliated her in the past. Damn her legs were muscular.

by Anonymousreply 7May 23, 2020 8:34 PM

this photo is 13 years old . There isnt anything ´'current" about it.

by Anonymousreply 8May 24, 2020 8:29 PM

R6 Trust me she isnt "poking fun" at herself. She thinks she still looks like this.

by Anonymousreply 9June 7, 2020 3:13 PM

Is Madonna trans ? She looks like a man in a busted wig with breast implants.

by Anonymousreply 10June 7, 2020 3:23 PM

She's encouraged that Gaga's album is reductive aughts House Disco that will be quickly be forgotten.

Looks like she's lost the flab. Is it an old photo? .

by Anonymousreply 11June 7, 2020 3:31 PM

Her tits are nice and perky.

by Anonymousreply 12June 7, 2020 4:06 PM

[quote]She's encouraged that Gaga's album is reductive aughts House Disco that will be quickly be forgotten.

But 'Chromatica' is a news-story hit giving lockdown joy to millions. Madame X wasn't and isn't. Gaga's latest reminds many of us of say 'Confessions On A Dance Floor', which has to bite the elder girl. (I'm Still Here!) Time and tide wait for no-one.

by Anonymousreply 13June 7, 2020 4:50 PM

This is just deluded vanity, posting an old pic of her boobs.

I love that she is getting dragged on her own Insta.

by Anonymousreply 14June 7, 2020 5:09 PM

She probably loves it too.

by Anonymousreply 15June 7, 2020 5:22 PM

Yes, and yes, OP.

Thank you for starting a thread about it!

by Anonymousreply 16June 7, 2020 5:52 PM

Katy Perry commented that she was in the same "sitch" too. That said, Madonna always had great bazooms.

by Anonymousreply 17June 7, 2020 8:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!