Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

#DearMichigan

Heading into Memorial Day weekend, MeidasTouch created this video letter directed to voters in the State of Michigan we call “Dear Michigan.” We have released the video with the hashtag #DearMichigan.

The State of Michigan has suffered under the Trump economic depression and rather than offer compassion and assistance during the pandemic, Michigan has been threatened and berated by Trump.

Because of his personal insecurities of Michigan having a strong Governor in Gretchen Whitmer who has put in place policies to ensure the safety of residents, Trump rage tweeted threats of withholding federal funds from Michigan amidst these already very difficult times. He then invited himself to Michigan to try and patch up his incompetence but instead pranced around the Ford Motor factory without a face mask reinforcing his lack of basic decency.

We created this video, to point out that Trump’s style of ME-ME-ME politics, his rejection of science and facts, and his protection and support of billionaires and Wall Street over the middle class and workers is at odds with the values of great State of Michigan.

Michigan deserves better than Donald Trump

Unlike many of the other MeidasTouch videos which focus just on Donald Trump, “Dear Michigan” contrasts the differences between Trump and the leadership of Joe Biden. Dear Michigan not only presents the case against Donald Trump, but it presents the case for Joe Biden and why Joe Biden is the candidate who best represents the values of Michigan.

The Dear Michigan video ends with a call to action. DEAR MICHIGAN, BRING AMERICA BACK!

And although we made this video for everyone to watch and share, we hope this video mobilizes the voters in Michigan to reject Trumpism and to share this video with family and friends and especially with undecided voters you may know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 7, 2020 1:03 AM

good one

by Anonymousreply 1May 23, 2020 11:47 AM

The Supreme Court unanimously ruled that the current CUNT governor was wrong and has reinstated the license for the barber.

I hope that they find some criminal behavior on her part and throw that bitch in jail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 6, 2020 9:09 PM

I hope she's the next Vice President.

by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2020 9:35 PM

R3

You really want Biden to lose?

by Anonymousreply 4June 7, 2020 12:22 AM

R3

You really want Biden to lose?

by Anonymousreply 5June 7, 2020 12:22 AM

I love " Bring Back America."

by Anonymousreply 6June 7, 2020 12:56 AM

I have never seen so much enthusiasm and movement in my entire life that I have seen in the last two weeks.

The fascists days are numbered.

And just like the last time it was defeated, it’s proponents will be radioactive for the next 50 years. A reckoning is upon us that hasn’t been seen in a half century.

by Anonymousreply 7June 7, 2020 1:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!