Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Netflix's show Dark

When two boys from a small town in Germany disappear, the intricately interconnected fates of four families come to light. The show is a ride!! One of the best I have ever watched! I wish I could explain more but I don't want to spoil it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 27, 2020 11:57 AM

Eagerly awaiting the next season. It's one of the best series I've ever watched.

by Anonymousreply 1May 23, 2020 7:31 AM

Any hot men on the show?

by Anonymousreply 2May 23, 2020 8:04 AM

wow, thanks for the recommendation. I'll definitely check it out!

by Anonymousreply 3May 23, 2020 8:09 AM

Yeah, it really is one of Netflix’s best shows ever. Season 3 is about to drop as they’re already putting teasers for it on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 4May 23, 2020 8:25 AM

OP, from your opening pic it looks like violent. Is it? I don't like violence but I am hungry for a well-plotted series. Please let me know about the violence factor.

by Anonymousreply 5May 23, 2020 3:18 PM

You sold me. I put it on my wish list.

by Anonymousreply 6May 23, 2020 3:30 PM

[R2] Yes! There are! They have a ton of screentime too :D (Google Andreas Pietschmann)

[R5] It has its moments (once every couple of episodes) but it isn't that violent overall. You can definitely watch even if you don't like overt violence in shows.

by Anonymousreply 7May 23, 2020 4:23 PM

When is season 3 starting?

by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2020 7:31 AM

It’s a very complex show, multiple timelines and characters traversing through them, but if you pay attention, and sometimes watch again scenes that you didn’t quite get the gist of you can follow it pretty well. But it is not a show to put on while your doing something else, you’ll need to concentrate relatively closely. Though not a perfect parallel, I would say if you enjoyed the show the OA, you’ll probably like this too, and it has a nice mix of storylines of young people and adults.

by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2020 7:49 AM

R8 All season 3 espiodes will be available for streaming on June 27th

by Anonymousreply 10May 27, 2020 11:57 AM

episodes*

by Anonymousreply 11May 27, 2020 11:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!