Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chess set -- Reps vs Dems. You buy the set now and get the KING after the election.

WTF - Does this appeal to anyone who actually plays chess? Who buys this shit? They must be making money or the ads wouldn't exist, yes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 23, 2020 4:54 PM

I'm just laughing that the Queen on the GOP side is Mike Pence.

by Anonymousreply 1May 23, 2020 4:55 AM

What do you mean, "Who buys this shit" from TV?

by Anonymousreply 2May 23, 2020 5:45 AM

R1 Is that true?

by Anonymousreply 3May 23, 2020 12:54 PM

I started a thread about this 2 months ago. None you bitches were interested then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 23, 2020 1:20 PM

R4 Don't be angry! We've all had threads die only to be born successfully a few weeks/months later. The best thing to do is link to the original thread, just like you did. But no reason to get all pissy about it, Sharon. We're talking about a ridiculous game.

by Anonymousreply 5May 23, 2020 1:23 PM

R3 Yes. I followed the link, and it identifies which person each piece is supposed to be.

by Anonymousreply 6May 23, 2020 4:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!