Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is anyone else embarrassed by how your large cock and balls show in your clothes?

I am working with several companies and had to start back going to the offices. Immediately the issue started up again, just like before the pandemic.

No matter what trousers I wear, I can't keep my genitals from being prominent. I've tried arranging myself and wearing different types of underwear and dark pants, but it's either a bulge in the middle or my cock on the left. I'm lucky in sex terms but outside of that it can be embarrassing.

Anyway, people nowadays stare and smirk. Women receptionists are looking down when I walk in - I know them but the glance, glance, glance routine in every conversation is rude. Same with clients and colleagues, and it's the men and women. I've had guys follow me into the rest room - married men - and look down the line of urinals.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has dealt with this. I get that people have been at home a lot, but the overt glaring just makes me feel lousy. You don't need to tell me women know all about it. I get that. But they're the worst, so it's like they want to give it back. I'm out so it's not like they're hitting on me.

I'm hoping at least a couple guys post seriously. I know the rest I'm earning by posting this. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 55May 23, 2020 11:30 PM

I have the same “problem”. Yes, it’s flattering in a way, but I can’t go and day where people are staring at my package. I try to cover up as much as possible when I can, but it’s still there. I compare this to a woman with big tits... always being stared at! I refuse to wear track pants anymore and cringe when I have to undress in front of people... it gets old

by Anonymousreply 1May 23, 2020 3:45 AM

Miss OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 23, 2020 3:50 AM

Fuck that OP. I am proud of my enormous cock and balls. When it’s cold, I like to wrap my balls around my neck like a big furry stinky scarf.

by Anonymousreply 3May 23, 2020 3:51 AM

With no picture attached. Bummerrrrrr

by Anonymousreply 4May 23, 2020 3:52 AM

Pics or we’re not interested in your drama.

by Anonymousreply 5May 23, 2020 3:57 AM

So? Wear it proudly! I know I would!

by Anonymousreply 6May 23, 2020 4:00 AM

Sucks to be you.

by Anonymousreply 7May 23, 2020 4:11 AM

If you've got it don't be afraid to flaunt it!!

by Anonymousreply 8May 23, 2020 4:15 AM

Tuck panties

by Anonymousreply 9May 23, 2020 4:16 AM

He seems relaxed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 23, 2020 4:18 AM

I have the same issue, OP. I'm close to 10 inches, but really the extreme thickness and my heavy balls that cause the problem. It's more a curse than a blessing.

by Anonymousreply 11May 23, 2020 4:18 AM

You mean like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 23, 2020 4:20 AM

This might be taking it a bit too far.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 23, 2020 4:23 AM

You could consider castration, problem solved!

by Anonymousreply 14May 23, 2020 4:23 AM

This is BS, OP, you enjoy the attention.

You could easily wear lycra briefs which keep everything in place.

by Anonymousreply 15May 23, 2020 4:26 AM

I don't understand the question and I won't respond to it.

by Anonymousreply 16May 23, 2020 4:29 AM

He's bound to get some attention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 23, 2020 4:31 AM

Wear looser trousers and tighter underwear if you are really concerned and not humble bragging.

Why not just enjoy the fact you have a big cock and people like looking at it? It beats having a tiny one.

Is it so big people won’t let you fuck them? That would be a much more major downside to a giant cock.

by Anonymousreply 18May 23, 2020 4:32 AM

0/100

by Anonymousreply 19May 23, 2020 4:36 AM

My sister knew a guy with this problem. And then he died.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 23, 2020 4:37 AM

May I refer you to a community if your peers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 23, 2020 4:39 AM

I saw Tank and his tribe in person... softball sized balls are the opposite of sexy.

by Anonymousreply 22May 23, 2020 4:46 AM

Men will do unspeakable things to their penis. Don't ask.

by Anonymousreply 23May 23, 2020 4:56 AM

I wish.

Be happy for what you have, OP.

by Anonymousreply 24May 23, 2020 5:16 AM

Tank's "boyfriends"= gay Manson family.

by Anonymousreply 25May 23, 2020 5:19 AM

Oh shut the fuck up. I mean, seriously. If you wanted to hide your bulge, you could do it. Hint: stop wearing pants that accentuate it, dipshit.

This sort of humble brag went out with Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 26May 23, 2020 5:23 AM

Like mama said: there's a time and place for everything. You have great big balls and cock, package them neatly during work hours in a nice snug pair of tighty whities. Feels good and you know what's in the package. Then show 'em off when the time is right!

by Anonymousreply 27May 23, 2020 5:36 AM

HUMBLEBRAG

Why don’t you get the folks at LPSG to cry you a river over your “problem.”

That’s what they live for.

by Anonymousreply 28May 23, 2020 5:37 AM

If this is actually serious, maybe try talking to some girlfriends you are close with who have big boobs. Women discuss things like that all the time, she will have advice from her own experience and the experiences of many other women to share with you.

by Anonymousreply 29May 23, 2020 5:40 AM

This is total DL catnip and you all fell for it.

by Anonymousreply 30May 23, 2020 5:45 AM

I can't wear linen pants without being called an exhibitionist.

by Anonymousreply 31May 23, 2020 5:47 AM

Show us yo deek or be gone.

by Anonymousreply 32May 23, 2020 6:19 AM

Pics or it didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 33May 23, 2020 6:27 AM

I used to see them on Broadway in Seattle, R22. Nothing sexy about them. At all.

by Anonymousreply 34May 23, 2020 8:52 AM

Can they see your religion?

by Anonymousreply 35May 23, 2020 9:02 AM

r17 Double-donged?

by Anonymousreply 36May 23, 2020 9:19 AM

humble brag

by Anonymousreply 37May 23, 2020 10:08 AM

My eyes are up here!

by Anonymousreply 38May 23, 2020 10:13 AM

Is anyone else embarrassed by how handsome you are in your clothes?

I am working with several companies and had to start back going to the offices. Immediately the issue started up again, just like before the pandemic.

No matter I wear, I can't keep my handsome looks from being prominent. I've tried arranging myself and wearing different types of ugly and unfashionable clothes, but my handsome face, my height, and my effortless athletic physique are put forward. I'm lucky in sex terms but outside of that it can be embarrassing.

Anyway, people nowadays stare and smirk. Women receptionists are looking at me when I walk in - I know they can't help it but the glance, glance, glance routine in every conversation is rude. Same with clients and colleagues, and it's the men and women. I've had guys follow me into the break room - married men - and try to chat me up.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has dealt with this. I get that people have been at home a lot, but the overt glaring just makes me feel lousy. You don't need to tell me women know all about it. I get that. But they're the worst, so it's like they want to give it back. I'm out so it's not like they're hitting on me.

I'm hoping at least a couple guys post seriously. I know the rest I'm earning by posting this. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 39May 23, 2020 10:27 AM

I don’t think I’ve ever known anyone who had a bulge they couldn’t hide. Wear a jock strap to hold it in place and some looser pants.

by Anonymousreply 40May 23, 2020 10:31 AM

OP is Lyndon Johnson posting from 1964.

by Anonymousreply 41May 23, 2020 10:47 AM

I forgot the link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42May 23, 2020 10:51 AM

That's "donton" Pittsburgh at R17 for anyone who wants to begin their search(stalk)

by Anonymousreply 43May 23, 2020 11:08 AM

If you got it flaunt it OP!

by Anonymousreply 44May 23, 2020 12:57 PM

So many people on this thread claiming to be well hung. Zero pics to prove it.

Anyone can make up stuff on the internet.

Next!

by Anonymousreply 45May 23, 2020 1:02 PM

OP, is your helmet on show?

Do you have a mushroom head?

by Anonymousreply 46May 23, 2020 1:09 PM

Hey, my eyes are up here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47May 23, 2020 1:22 PM

I was pretty self conscious of my larger cock and balls when I started wrestling in high school and it affected my game. I finally learned to tune out the distraction and not give a shit that people were staring.

by Anonymousreply 48May 23, 2020 8:05 PM

Wrestling isn’t a game

by Anonymousreply 49May 23, 2020 8:08 PM

My partner had a painful hit in the balls event that cause his right testicle to 'die' and it was surgically removed. He has a big dick, and his one ball is magnificent, full and round, which my manly hand loves to cup and fondle. I did not know him with 2 balls, but if it was just like the other, the pair of them would off been sensational. His work outfit was khakis and a work logo polo shirt, or collared casual. He could never hide his dick and round, beautiful ball. Just standing, he displayed a bulge. He often said, however, that having two big balls was often painful. Simple things like sliding into you car seat, quickly sitting down would squeeze and hurt. Even bending over could cause discomfort. He said he was almost grateful losing one of them. His dick and one ball don't fit in my one manly hand. I am not complaining!

by Anonymousreply 50May 23, 2020 9:23 PM

Bravo OP, what an unique new way to brag about your endowment.

by Anonymousreply 51May 23, 2020 10:14 PM

Sorry, R49, but it is.

noun: game; plural noun: games 1. a form of play or sport, especially a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck.

by Anonymousreply 52May 23, 2020 10:50 PM

Ask a drag queen how to properly tuck. There's probably a Youtube tutorial!!!

by Anonymousreply 53May 23, 2020 11:18 PM

As someone who his hugely tall and not entirely bad looking I am used to being gawked at. When in large crowds people part like the Red Sea and stare up at me. As an insecure teenager I hated it. As an adult it is rather amusing to witness through the eyes of new friends or aquantances who can't figure out why everyone is staring their direction. I've learned to accept and ignore it. Wear big black sunglasses, keep your chin up, stand tall and look forward without acknowledging the stares and you begin not to even notice it. Do you!!

by Anonymousreply 54May 23, 2020 11:28 PM

...or if it truly bothers you that much, get tuck undies as I suggested earlier. Drag is very mainstream, I'm sure you can easily find a pair online for cheap.

by Anonymousreply 55May 23, 2020 11:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!