Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

So Boris Johnson Was Even Banging Some Millennial Bitch From America?

How does this ugly creature manage to get so much pussy? He has about ten million children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 23, 2020 3:38 AM

First: She is a busted looking 35. Second: You see fat ugly men, even poor ones, with more beautiful women all the time. You can find old fat ugly gay bears with beautiful twinks. My guess is that some people just have sexual magnetism, and he must be one of them.

by Anonymousreply 1May 22, 2020 11:51 PM

Women are attracted to power and money. Men generally are attracted to looks.

by Anonymousreply 2May 22, 2020 11:51 PM

Now I know why he had to will to survive COVID 19. Quality poontang is quite a motivator for straight guys.

by Anonymousreply 3May 23, 2020 1:38 AM

Power. This has been going on for years. How did Henry Kissinger land a beauty a hundred years younger than him? Alan Greenspan landed Andrea Mitchell years ago? I hate to go there but General Petraeus and his biographer, Paula Broadwell. He is one homely dude. Power.

by Anonymousreply 4May 23, 2020 3:16 AM

Sizemeat, maybe?

by Anonymousreply 5May 23, 2020 3:21 AM

OP, my mother told me years ago, "Some women will sleep with dirt." She was right.

by Anonymousreply 6May 23, 2020 3:24 AM

The OP is jealous.

by Anonymousreply 7May 23, 2020 3:35 AM

Agree, R7. OP sounds like a straight man with a puny cocklet. Should he be on Reddit?

by Anonymousreply 8May 23, 2020 3:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!