Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nighttime soaps return this Fall

"Filthy Rich"- starring Miss Kim Cattrall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 24, 2020 1:57 PM

Suggested theme song

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 22, 2020 11:50 PM

It's been done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 23, 2020 12:49 AM

I give it six weeks, then she’ll be calling.

by Anonymousreply 3May 23, 2020 1:20 AM

I saw 3 episodes and LOVED it.

Kim is a great bitch and her new face is only 36 years old.

by Anonymousreply 4September 23, 2020 2:46 PM

OP is worse than Maria Avedici Santoya.

by Anonymousreply 5September 23, 2020 2:49 PM

The pilot had a couple good moments. The stand out characters so far seem to be Kim's and the sex working step daughter from Vegas. Everybody else is pretty cardboard at this point. I hope the show improves. Based on the character setup I get a slight Falcon Crest vibe. This show has a scheming matriarch who doesn't simply use sex to get her way. But the stench of Dynasty 2.0 can be smelled in every scene right now. Like so many current attempts on night time soaps, this one, too, is a bit form-over-substance. It has potential though. Will watch more.

by Anonymousreply 6September 24, 2020 11:41 AM

the first 3 episodes were not that bad. Which one is gay character? They say one of them is.

by Anonymousreply 7September 24, 2020 11:45 AM

The legitimate son is married, one of the illegitimate sons has a kid. If they're not closeted that could leave all the gayness to the third son. But my money is on the pastor. Could be the attorney, too. But a gay pastor would be more fun. Did they say that the gay character was male?

by Anonymousreply 8September 24, 2020 1:38 PM

R8, yes apparently the original NZ series this is based on got one. I am also thinking its the pastor.

by Anonymousreply 9September 24, 2020 1:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!