Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wendy’s CEO donates $400k to Trump

Will we boycott them now? They have donated over $400k for his re-election.

Idk why, God knows you all still eat CFA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 23, 2020 7:17 AM

Okay, then, no more Wendys.

I’ll not pay any money that might end up in that assholes campaign chest.

Who is the chairman? Wasn’t it a family run Business?

by Anonymousreply 1May 22, 2020 6:41 PM

Yet Trump still eats KFC and McDonalds.

by Anonymousreply 2May 22, 2020 6:41 PM

Why the hell can't we get the money out of politics, you and I can only donate a couple of thousand tops but these assholes can buy political favor with their millions of dollars. It corrupts whether it is Republicans or Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 3May 22, 2020 6:55 PM

Which is sad because the person who works the Wendy's twitter feed is pretty fun. I don't eat there anyway.

by Anonymousreply 4May 22, 2020 7:00 PM

I love their burgers, chili, and baked potatoes, but they’ve never perfected fries.

by Anonymousreply 5May 22, 2020 7:02 PM

This is not the Wendy's CEO, but the CEO of a Company that operates many Wendy's franchises. The actual Wendy's CEO and company have nothing to do with this.

by Anonymousreply 6May 22, 2020 7:07 PM

R3, because they're "people" according to the Supreme Court...but it doesn't matter if Trump or a Dem wins and chooses who sits on the bench, right, asshole "berniebros" who care soooo much about making everything more fair as you *allow* corporations to take over due to your petulant, simplistic views in thinking it makes no difference who wins because it's just a coincidence that Dem-appointed judges rule in favor of the people while the Rep-appointments in favor of the corporations Bernie speaks out against.

In all seriousness: Are Bernie supporters retarded?

by Anonymousreply 7May 22, 2020 7:09 PM

Is that right, R6?

Well they should specify. How can I find out about my local shops?

by Anonymousreply 8May 22, 2020 7:17 PM

Who's peekin' out from under a stairway

Calling a name who’s all lies and despair (“Trump!”)

Who's bending down to give him big money

Everyone knows it's Wendy’s.

by Anonymousreply 9May 22, 2020 7:19 PM

Is r6 right? Because every article about this says it is the CEO. None claim what he claims.

by Anonymousreply 10May 22, 2020 7:19 PM

[R8] , [R10] It's literally right in the article. "James Bodenstedt is the CEO of Muy Cos., which operates Wendy's, Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut franchises. The CEO of Wendy's is Todd A. Penegor and Muy Co is not owned by Wendy's. Many restaurants are operated as franchises and most have the name of the company that owns them somewhere indoors.

by Anonymousreply 11May 22, 2020 8:09 PM

Thanks R11

☺️☺️☺️

by Anonymousreply 12May 23, 2020 7:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!