Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The average age for Covid-19 deaths in MA is 82!

The average life expectancy in MA is 80 years and 7 months... let that sink in for a moment. For every young death there are tons of deaths OVER 82 years old.

by Anonymousreply 12May 22, 2020 6:05 PM

I can smell your cunt, OP!

by Anonymousreply 1May 22, 2020 4:01 PM

Thanks OP. You're doing important work. Nobody realized it was just the olds dying. Now that we know, let's just go back to normal. What a waste of time, these lockdowns. Sheesh!

by Anonymousreply 2May 22, 2020 4:01 PM

Okay. I have a friend who's a 91 year old gay man. Still drives a car, does his own shopping, he's a bit forgetful but his stories are amazing and he survived AID's and the Korean War. Utterly useless, right? I don't know the direct quote but there's a saying that when an old person dies, a library burns down. Let that sink in for a moment.

by Anonymousreply 3May 22, 2020 4:09 PM

Relevant point. Mother is 85 - if she got it and died, that’s fine. Even ignoring the economic cost and destroyed lives of working poor, we have started to say save elderly lives at any cost. Natural death is not worth the cost - let them quarantine and if they get sick, so be it.

by Anonymousreply 4May 22, 2020 4:20 PM

[quote] let that sink in

*eyeroll*

At OP, not you, R3, I know yours was sarcastic.

by Anonymousreply 5May 22, 2020 4:20 PM

It’s not evil to point out that living to 82 is a good innings. I don’t even want to live that long.

by Anonymousreply 6May 22, 2020 4:25 PM

R3, do you actually believe OP is the kind of person who even knows what a “library” is, let alone patronized one?

by Anonymousreply 7May 22, 2020 4:26 PM

It is a little selfish to go on living until your eighties and nineties. Elderly people have a duty to die and make way for the younger generation, instead of desperately clinging on to an increasingly dismal life and using up precious resources.

by Anonymousreply 8May 22, 2020 4:29 PM

It’s kind of selfish for deplorables to keep living and forcing their idiocy, greed, and hate on the rest of us!

by Anonymousreply 9May 22, 2020 4:54 PM

Deplorables have a duty to die to save the world from stupidity and authoritarianism.

by Anonymousreply 10May 22, 2020 4:56 PM

I actually saw one obit for a 100-year old woman that listed Covid-19 as the cause of death. Reminding me of the old joke about the obit for a nanogenarian or centenarian that notes that the person died suddenly.

by Anonymousreply 11May 22, 2020 5:45 PM

For every garden variety DL troll there are tons of RIGHT-WING REOPEN EVERYTHING ANTI-VAXX trolls... let that sink in for a moment.

by Anonymousreply 12May 22, 2020 6:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!