Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I outed a guy who lied to me about his age to his entire family

He was 50 years old and still in the closet. Totally used me. Figured I'd do him a favour. Now his Facebook is deleted. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 75May 24, 2020 2:20 AM

I'd suggest that you don't download Grindr, etc .. because NO one uses their correct age.

by Anonymousreply 1May 22, 2020 3:51 AM

The stupid threads are not worth the money.

by Anonymousreply 2May 22, 2020 3:56 AM

OP, we need more details.

by Anonymousreply 3May 22, 2020 3:58 AM

I'm glad you acted on principle.

by Anonymousreply 4May 22, 2020 4:07 AM

I hate people who think their juvenile sense of humor is funny.

by Anonymousreply 5May 22, 2020 4:14 AM

Wait until he tells the world about your pimply rectum.

by Anonymousreply 6May 22, 2020 4:17 AM

You know he’s going to cut your throat, right?

by Anonymousreply 7May 22, 2020 4:19 AM

So what is his age to his entire family?

by Anonymousreply 8May 22, 2020 4:20 AM

Asshole!

by Anonymousreply 9May 22, 2020 4:21 AM

OP is one of the reasons I don't hookup until I've established a chat relationship over months. Even then I give no peonal information. It's too kooky of not downright risky in this age of social media and trolls.

by Anonymousreply 10May 22, 2020 4:23 AM

So many crazies running around, I think OP's age liar and OP himself are two of them.

by Anonymousreply 11May 22, 2020 4:25 AM

You're an asswipe, OP. Hope you feel proud of yourself.

by Anonymousreply 12May 22, 2020 4:33 AM

[quote]I outed a guy who lied to me about his age to his entire family

Work on your sentence structure, Dora.

by Anonymousreply 13May 22, 2020 4:35 AM

You both deserved each other.

by Anonymousreply 14May 22, 2020 4:38 AM

OP I’m going to have to wait just a couple of more hours before I can FF you.

by Anonymousreply 15May 22, 2020 4:39 AM

R12 = 62 pretending to be 38

by Anonymousreply 16May 22, 2020 4:41 AM

For anyone wondering, I've been actively exposing him to all contacts (friends, colleagues, family, lovers) for three months now.

by Anonymousreply 17May 23, 2020 2:49 AM

Why are you so vengeful?

by Anonymousreply 18May 23, 2020 3:01 AM

You should have done it anonymously. He'll get revenge, when you least expect it.

by Anonymousreply 19May 23, 2020 3:07 AM

R18 Primarily because he is much older than myself and he took advantage of that. When I approached him about his lie I explicitly said that I understand insecurity as a factor, but that we had been seeing each other for long enough that I wanted and felt owed the least amount of honesty.

by Anonymousreply 20May 23, 2020 3:07 AM

OP = Alex Forrest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 23, 2020 3:08 AM

OP is a pyscho stalker.

by Anonymousreply 22May 23, 2020 3:09 AM

I will not be ignored. OP if you’re telling the truth, outing him was really mean. Somehow I think you are withholding crucial details .

Isn’t life hard enough for all of us? Was it all smooth sailing when you came out to your family? I’m an idealist but I have a hard time believing you are really that cruel. And then you come to tell your woes to DL?

by Anonymousreply 23May 23, 2020 3:13 AM

Yeah, OP. You’re an obvious psycho.

by Anonymousreply 24May 23, 2020 3:13 AM

Damn sis, I HATE when they lie about their age too. But OUTING him over it?!?! Ooooo child!

by Anonymousreply 25May 23, 2020 4:18 AM

And yes, old queens, STOP lying about your age. It's not age discrimination, because if you look good at any age, you can STILL get it...

by Anonymousreply 26May 23, 2020 4:19 AM

Maybe I am psychotic, but he was a predatory user. I would find him on Grindr looking for sex after we hooked up. He would play mind games with me. I've had enough of men like that.

He was a closet case, obviously. Men like that don't RESPECT us. That's why they masquerade as our anthisis in public. Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 27May 23, 2020 4:22 AM

"Celia, you got him so sad/You made him so mad/You better be careful/He could hurt you/I heard him talking/I heard him say/He wasn't gonna kill you/He was just gonna fuck up your pretty face." Martha Davis, "Celia"

(The lyric is from memory, but it conveys the message.)

by Anonymousreply 28May 23, 2020 4:27 AM

OP is also a rightwing Nutjob!! Tops stay far away from that fat crazy whore!

by Anonymousreply 29May 23, 2020 4:45 AM

I assume reading OP’s post has left the Evening Punctuationist apoplectic.

by Anonymousreply 30May 23, 2020 5:00 AM

You really feel sorry for some homophobic middle aged man lying and fucking around on his wife? Lying and putting her at risk she didn’t assume? And perpetuating the idea that being gay is so shameful you have to hide it?

by Anonymousreply 31May 23, 2020 5:06 AM

OP types fat AND insane Please seek therapy before you end up doing something REALLY stupid.

by Anonymousreply 32May 23, 2020 5:08 AM

R32 I won’t be surprised if fat pyscho OP gets murdered.

by Anonymousreply 33May 23, 2020 5:10 AM

[quote] He was 50 years old....Totally used me.

the question is, does he look 50? if yes, why you didn't say no before being "used". If he looks young and fit, then what's the problem here? age is just a number.

by Anonymousreply 34May 23, 2020 5:18 AM

I'm not OP but i did out a guy that hired me for a gig then scammed me out of 9k (I found out later he had done the same to around 30 other victims and police did nothing). I went to his home to get my money and his sister was there, so I outed him to his family. I got death threats but one of his victims was a closeted cop and I got hold of him and he made sure this guy never harassed me again. I would never out someone, but I had no other option. It felt real good. No remorse.

by Anonymousreply 35May 23, 2020 5:21 AM

Oh wow, OP is a COVID-19 denier and deplorable. He also seems to be spreading false info about the virus, claiming nicotine prevents you from catching it. What a total lunatic asshole.

by Anonymousreply 36May 23, 2020 5:58 AM

OP never denied Covid-19. Fix your reading comprehension.

by Anonymousreply 37May 23, 2020 6:16 AM

OP is a prime example of how gay bashing happens. Quit your nonsense before you get hurt or get other gay men hurt who may have been seen with this man.

Ffs sake my female roommate gently confronted her mentally abusive Spanish boyfriend after finding out he was cruising for men behind her back and it's damn lucky I was in the next room because he went berserk and started throwing things at her and threatening to kill her if she told anyone he knew.

by Anonymousreply 38May 23, 2020 6:51 AM

OP is on food stamps and from the projects..... or will be soon....this is all in a day's shadiness for him.

by Anonymousreply 39May 23, 2020 3:09 PM

R37 It is not difficult to see a poster’s previous posts.

by Anonymousreply 40May 23, 2020 3:13 PM

[quote] he is much older than myself

You must be proud of that sixth-grade education.

by Anonymousreply 41May 23, 2020 3:28 PM

As someone who has never looked their age, this is the dilemma, you post your real age on dating sites and people think you are either lying or using an old picture. He should have told you sooner but really what was your damage OP.

by Anonymousreply 42May 23, 2020 4:03 PM

Why? You must be a real asshole OP.

by Anonymousreply 43May 23, 2020 4:07 PM

This reminds me of that thoroughly unlikable “My bitchy gay boss from Chicago” troll.

by Anonymousreply 44May 23, 2020 4:10 PM

OP, I'm sorry you were deceived, what is your age?

by Anonymousreply 45May 23, 2020 4:14 PM

R45 21

by Anonymousreply 46May 23, 2020 5:14 PM

So, he shaved 10 years off his age, the punishment doesn't match crime. Did you reveal to HIM that you have the emotional maturity of a 12 year-old? Get your shit together, dude! You need to realize that men bending the truth is going to be part of dating! No one shows their cards at the beginning of relationship. It takes at least 6 month for you really know someone. Young people aren't completely honest either. But your reaction, (spiteful vengence) is totally immature and unacceptable. You need chalk this up to "lesson learned" and move on to someone closer to your age. Communication is something you have to learn. Having a glorified tantrum isn't going change anything, and says that you aren't ready to be in a relationship.

It also says that you're a "bunny boiler"!

by Anonymousreply 47May 23, 2020 5:55 PM

R47

COWARDLY HEDONISTIC MEN DO NOT DESERVE THE LIGHT OF DAY.

by Anonymousreply 48May 23, 2020 6:01 PM

Okay, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, how long did you go out with the guy before you found out he lied about his age and was closeted?

by Anonymousreply 49May 23, 2020 6:07 PM

His entire family probably already knows his age, OP. That's what you meant, right? Or did you out him about something else? Not clear here, dear.

by Anonymousreply 50May 23, 2020 6:08 PM

He outed the guy for being gay and closet, but the guy also lied about being younger than he actually was. Deception all around.

by Anonymousreply 51May 23, 2020 6:11 PM

We had been seeing each on a weekly basis for almost three months when I approached him about inconsistencies on his LinkedIn. He acted dumb and I cussed him out. He never responded. Then a few days later I felt bad and apologized. He proceeded to ignore my texts again.

He had no respect for my time, me, or even himself.

I am not remorseful for this at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 52May 23, 2020 7:53 PM

Was there at least sizemeat involved?

by Anonymousreply 53May 23, 2020 8:11 PM

Can anyone explain what the guy did? He lied about his age... to OP... or to his own family? And how does one hide his own age from his own family?

by Anonymousreply 54May 23, 2020 8:24 PM

HE OUT HIS SEXUALITY!!!! The age thing was an additional lie!!! Jesus people this isn't an episode of Dateline!!!

by Anonymousreply 55May 23, 2020 8:30 PM

Yes. I outed a guy, who lied about his age, to his family (about being gay!!!).

He comes from a small town of 47,000 people.

I even emailed the town's church about him.

Sizemeat was involved, r53. It was good dick. I won't lie.

by Anonymousreply 56May 23, 2020 8:38 PM

I don't agree with what you did and again it's a very immature reaction. And you should never be that vindictive. It creates bad karma.

But, you should realize that if you go after older men, they will never be as passionately invested as you. Romance and Passion happens in your 20s, and as men age, we don't fall deeply in love. Been there, done that. Too much baggage. Too much mileage. Whatever it is. We're looking for companionship, conversation, and sex, which we can get from fuck buddies. You were ONLY his fuck buddy. I doubt he said he loved you, right? Thought so.

So, go after guys closer to your age who will fall deeply in love with you. And again stop trying to get revenge, and focus on getting out there and finding a hot young horny boy like you!

by Anonymousreply 57May 23, 2020 8:40 PM

No. He said he loved me on numerous occasions, something I initially responded to by basically saying "I'm just looking for friendship and fun". It was he who manipulated my mind and brought love into it, whether it was real or not, I don't care.

by Anonymousreply 58May 23, 2020 9:26 PM

People who lie about their age are the WORST!!

by Anonymousreply 59May 23, 2020 9:28 PM

I are smart

by Anonymousreply 60May 23, 2020 9:32 PM

At first I was sure this was an EST, but now I'm convinced that Miss OP is just one more crazy ho.

by Anonymousreply 61May 23, 2020 9:37 PM

The fact you got his church and pastor involved says you've gone WAAAAAAAY overboard!!!! You sound Bi-polar!

Had you taken the mature route, you may have found out, that he came to his senses and decided to end his marriage and make himself available. But you never gave him a chance. There's no incentive to ever pursue you again, because you showed him who you are. Someone totally unhinged and histrionic. I would block you just based on your behavior, not because you're my ex! Not all break-ups have to end with Nuclear bomb going off, which you'll learn as you get older and have many relationships begin and end.

You say HE was more invested than you, then why are acting like this???!!!!! You need to stop watching reality tv drama and think that THAT is the way to conduct yourself.

by Anonymousreply 62May 23, 2020 9:45 PM

He's not married, r62.

by Anonymousreply 63May 23, 2020 10:07 PM

It's irrelevant. You've shown him you're not "boyfriend" material.

by Anonymousreply 64May 23, 2020 10:12 PM

R64 Onviouy. I don't plan to come back asking him to forgive me. I just take pleasure in knowing that a careless dick got his.

Is that so bad?

by Anonymousreply 65May 23, 2020 10:14 PM

You need meds and therapy. I'm unfollowing this thread. Byyyyyyyyeeeee.

by Anonymousreply 66May 23, 2020 10:19 PM

[quote] who lied to me about his age to his entire family

Errr, what?

by Anonymousreply 67May 23, 2020 10:21 PM

It's not like I'm going after someone because of a lack of reciprocation or because he decided he didn't want to see me. It's not like my anger is groundless, he lied to me and didn't respect me enough to be honest with me when I asked for it. This was not the only lie he told, or red flag I witnessed. He was a manipulator and at least now that baggage of being a closet case is stripped of him. In a way, I helped him 🤷‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 68May 23, 2020 10:22 PM

OP you really to need to learn how to properly write a thread title.

by Anonymousreply 69May 23, 2020 10:23 PM

R68 you are a piece of shit, cut your loss and move on! This is why tops need to avoid femmy tranny mentally ill people like the OP!

by Anonymousreply 70May 24, 2020 12:21 AM

We'll all be awaiting the premier of Mary OP's autobiographical movie, "Vengeance Is Mine, Saith the Spurned Bottom Bitch." Please feel free to offer casting suggestions.

by Anonymousreply 71May 24, 2020 12:26 AM

The OP has the same IP address as the fool who posted a few weeks back about white people not properly quarantining and social distancing.

by Anonymousreply 72May 24, 2020 12:28 AM

Who cares what his real age is OP? Plenty of 50 year olds are hot as fire studs. You must be VERY young and dumb.

by Anonymousreply 73May 24, 2020 12:43 AM

Now I really feel old. I'm old enough to be that 50 year old guy's father.

by Anonymousreply 74May 24, 2020 12:44 AM

I hope OP catches covid, syphilis, upset stomach and diarrhea!

by Anonymousreply 75May 24, 2020 2:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!