Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Oh, Daddy! Prince Harry's new 'father figure' is David Foster

He's been said to be feeling 'lost' in his new Stateside home, far from friends, family and his previous life, but Prince Harry has reportedly found a 'father figure' in California.

According to the Duchess of Sussex's close friend, Katharine McPhee, Harry has become close to her husband, David Foster.

'My husband has a really, really beautiful relationship with Harry,' McPhee she told the TV show Access Hollywood. 'They're like, they're so cute. They're like father and son. We just stay in touch with them. But mostly, Meghan and I knew each other from childhood, but really Harry and my husband are friends, so it's really nice.'

The Court Circular is your inside track on the latest happenings in the Royal Family, covering the biggest stories shaping the monarchy right now.

Foster of course was the man who helped arrange Harry and Meghan's Vancouver Island accommodation, after connecting them to the mysterious owner of the sprawling home where they spent Christmas, the New Year and the earlier part of this year.

McPhee also credits him with helping the royal couple find their Pacific Palisades home, saying: 'David is the resource guy. He knows all the places. He loves to help people. We just want them to end up wherever they feel safest and happiest.'

An LA power player on the music scene, Foster works as a record producer and music executive, with artists such as Christina Aguilera, Mary J Blige and Michael Bublé all produced by him. Yet he is also well-known for his five marriages - often to other well-connected Hollywood types.

From 1991 to 2005 he was married to Linda Thompson, a former model and the ex-wife of Caitlyn Jenner (then Bruce), with Foster acting as step-father to her two sons, Brody and Brandon Jenner (the half-brothers of Kendall and Kylie Jenner). He was next married to Yolanda Hadid from 2011-2017, another former model, and the mother of Gigi, Bella and Anwar Hadid, before marrying McPhee in 2018.

He had one child aged 20, Allison, who he gave up for adoption and reconnected with when she was an adult, plus three daughters with his second wife, Rebecca Dyer, named Sara, Erin and Jordan. His daughter Sara is married to former tennis star Tommy Haas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110June 25, 2020 7:01 PM

What?! Why did he spread his seed so far and wide.

by Anonymousreply 1May 21, 2020 6:17 PM

The husband of the reality show performer Katherine McPhee? Really?

I am so overjoyed that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex continue to bring such dignity to the House of Windsor.

by Anonymousreply 2May 21, 2020 6:18 PM

Was the house in Vancouver David Foster's?

by Anonymousreply 3May 21, 2020 6:21 PM

Is Harry also getting marriage advice from Foster?

by Anonymousreply 4May 21, 2020 6:25 PM

David Foster is physically incapable of entering a room without going "Hi, I'm David Foster - you know, *the* David Foster??????" so it makes sense that Meghan approves of this friendship since she has the exact same problem.

by Anonymousreply 5May 21, 2020 6:28 PM

I thought that was Luanne from Real Housewives of New York.

by Anonymousreply 6May 21, 2020 6:45 PM

Oh brother

by Anonymousreply 7May 21, 2020 6:53 PM

Harry and Katharine are the same age and she thinks it's cute that her husband is like a father to Harry?

by Anonymousreply 8May 21, 2020 6:58 PM

David Foster is a Russian asset. Connected through Emin Agalarov and his father. This is very dangerous for the BRF. Time for a tunnel accident.

by Anonymousreply 9May 21, 2020 7:08 PM

R9 Wow I thought only the blog nutters on Nutty flavour blog and Lipstick Alley made suggestions to Kill the Sussex. But your joking right? You Tumblr conspiracy fraus on the blogs and Lsa are already facing legal issues.

by Anonymousreply 10May 21, 2020 7:42 PM

Isn't it embarrassing that a guy pushing forty, with a living father and himself a father, would need a 'father figure'?

by Anonymousreply 11May 21, 2020 9:25 PM

This is just McPhee milking the Sussex connection.

And no, it wasn't David Foster's home, but he helped "connect" the Sussexes to the real owner, who is alleged to be some shady Russian oligarch.

I doubt that Wales, Sr. paid the slightest attention to this.

by Anonymousreply 12May 21, 2020 9:32 PM

The Mountbatten-McPhees are livin the high life on Tyler Perry's couch, courtesy of the father Harry never had.

by Anonymousreply 13May 21, 2020 9:33 PM

This can't be true. David Foster and Harry have a "father son relationship?" Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 14May 22, 2020 3:03 PM

Don't worry about it R14.

Sparkle's track record of ghosting her own family and now leading to Harry's disconnect from his family and friends, means that she has no intention of allowing Dim to have any other person of any importance in his life.

by Anonymousreply 15May 22, 2020 3:22 PM

It must kill Meghan that the dimly-“talented” Katharine McPhee has a stronger golddigger game than she does.

Although, I take that back. Foster might have a heavy load of financial obligations. Ex-wives and alimony, etc. And I’d rather have Harry’s balls in my mouth than David’s, so maybe it’s a draw....

by Anonymousreply 16May 22, 2020 3:37 PM

Foster is likely to kick the bucket sooner. Cha-Ching!

by Anonymousreply 17May 22, 2020 3:56 PM

Harry has always exhibited good judgment.

by Anonymousreply 18May 22, 2020 4:05 PM

Harry seems a bit dim.

by Anonymousreply 19May 22, 2020 4:06 PM

Did Megan ever win a Golden Globe or Emmy?

by Anonymousreply 20May 22, 2020 4:17 PM

I'm from Foster's home town, and he's kind of loathed here.

by Anonymousreply 21May 22, 2020 4:20 PM

I loathe his oily looks.

by Anonymousreply 22May 22, 2020 6:18 PM

Foster must have mega royalties rolling in. He's written a lot of successful drivel.

by Anonymousreply 23May 22, 2020 6:23 PM

R20 - Surely, you jest?

by Anonymousreply 24May 22, 2020 6:44 PM

That picture — she looks almost like plastic.

by Anonymousreply 25May 23, 2020 6:46 AM

Big Daddy David Foster. Big Brother George Clooney.

Where’s the Little Sister you never had, Harry?

by Anonymousreply 26May 23, 2020 11:26 AM

What's the life expectancy of a David Foster marriage? 5 years? I guess I have to admire McPhee's short game.

by Anonymousreply 27May 23, 2020 2:54 PM

Aren't H and M a little old to be couch surfing.

by Anonymousreply 28May 23, 2020 3:48 PM

I see McPhee is going the predictable LA look of women who marry rich. Overly done plastic surgeries, botox, and fillers to look 15-20 years older than their actual age because it's a status symbol to look so bad. It means you have so much money and time for unnecessary procedures, who cares if you look like a budding Jocelyn Wildenstein/ Lauren Sanchez?

by Anonymousreply 29May 23, 2020 4:02 PM

Here's Meghan and Katharine with their original faces. Well, Meghan had her teeth done by this point. I suppose they both did pretty well considering where they started.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 23, 2020 4:09 PM

They all look so desperate.

by Anonymousreply 31May 23, 2020 4:12 PM

Is McPhee a beard?

by Anonymousreply 32May 23, 2020 4:14 PM

Na, the old fart is straight.

by Anonymousreply 33May 23, 2020 4:19 PM

Did Meghan's close friend from childhood whose husband is Harry's father figure even attend their wedding all of 2 years ago?

by Anonymousreply 34May 23, 2020 4:33 PM

No. Meghan only remember that she knew Katharine after Katharine married David.

by Anonymousreply 35May 23, 2020 4:39 PM

Has anyone seen the Debbie/Uncle Fester relationship in Adams Family Values?

by Anonymousreply 36May 23, 2020 5:07 PM

The Dutch Hooker will be seething over this lost opportunity to name-drop.

by Anonymousreply 37May 23, 2020 5:29 PM

I bet Katherine will make a play for Harry. She knows her career is over and is smart enough to know Meghan didn't intend to be married to him long-term. Kat would be more than willing to go back to the UK and follow all the Queen's rules.

And you know women like Katherine and Meghan are "friends" but secretly loathe/hate each other.

by Anonymousreply 38May 23, 2020 5:38 PM

Archie Mountbatten-Windsor--Markle-McPhee has quite a life ahead of him, I think.

by Anonymousreply 39May 23, 2020 5:50 PM

Will Foster introduce them to Celine Dion? Perhaps he has already.

by Anonymousreply 40May 23, 2020 5:50 PM

He ruined my career

by Anonymousreply 41May 23, 2020 5:53 PM

Miss Foster desperately needs to get those jowls taken care of with some needed surgery!

by Anonymousreply 42May 23, 2020 5:57 PM

Is he hot or not? I can’t decide.

by Anonymousreply 43May 23, 2020 5:59 PM

If he married Yo Hadid and Kat McPhee and is Haz' poppy, then no.

by Anonymousreply 44May 23, 2020 6:37 PM

David Foster seems insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 45May 23, 2020 7:27 PM

Why in the world did he give a child up for adoption?

by Anonymousreply 46May 23, 2020 7:33 PM

David Foster came across as a total asshole on Real Housewives of BH.

by Anonymousreply 47May 23, 2020 7:34 PM

Fun fact: One of David Foster's first hits was "Got To Be Real" by Cheryl Lynn.

by Anonymousreply 48May 23, 2020 7:39 PM

Yet "Just Call Me Harry" stated at the beginning of his engagement/marriage odyssey that HIS family was in fact "the family Meghan never had"...they need to choose a pity party theme and stick to it.

by Anonymousreply 49May 23, 2020 7:43 PM

R16 Meghan's name is engraved in the history books forever. McPhee's name is on the cocktail napkins.

I will always remember this podcast I was listening to where a young gay singer songwriter who actually went to school with Bella recounts his evening at the Foster's house after some school play or production. The guy says he was excited to get the opportunity to play with David, who sat very close to him on the piano bench. He also said that David offered to be a very good mentor to his career, and that he enjoyed his company. So there is that. His wives area all these ice princesses who immediately lose their sexuality as soon as they are with him - even if they started out as a whore to the Princes of the UAE.

by Anonymousreply 50May 23, 2020 8:17 PM

ALERT!

KLAN GRANNY GATHERING

MURIEL DO YOUR THING

by Anonymousreply 51May 24, 2020 7:16 AM

Yes r50, in the same manner that Wallis Simpson is in the history books only Meghan makes her look good by comparison. History will not be kind to her and rightfully so.

by Anonymousreply 52May 25, 2020 7:15 AM

What's the big deal? Didn't he have some other father figure when he was in the military?

by Anonymousreply 53May 25, 2020 7:30 AM

McPhee would have been a better match for Harry. She would have swanned around whatever D-grade job she was given, singing Christmas carols at nursing homes or whatever. She would have made the most of it.

by Anonymousreply 54May 25, 2020 7:49 AM

Never did I imagine that in 2020 American Idol runner-up Katherine McPhee would extend her famewhoring by being a gold-digging whore married to David Foster and milking the Sussex connection for all its worth.

Gotta give the bitch some credit, she knows who to mingle with.

by Anonymousreply 55May 25, 2020 8:03 AM

I was wondering whether the Hollywood A-list was going to embrace Meg and Harry, and make them part of the A-list LA social scene.

Well if Katherine McPhee is their most visible celebrity friend, I think I have my answer.

by Anonymousreply 56May 25, 2020 8:46 AM

Harry is a dumbshit. He is going to be so embarrassed when this marriage finally goes down the toilet and they divorce. He will feel retarded for being pussy whipped.

by Anonymousreply 57May 25, 2020 9:05 AM

These two are just gross; if these are really the "hollywood" people that H&M are hanging out with, well that's just sad.....

by Anonymousreply 58May 25, 2020 9:45 AM

When will Harry appear on American Idol after David's tutelage ?

by Anonymousreply 59May 25, 2020 10:09 AM

Prince William is appearing in a BBC programme on mental health this week, so I imagine there will be a 'look at me!' intervention from chez Perry at some point.

by Anonymousreply 60May 25, 2020 11:46 AM

There's no 'mysterious' owner ...the owner of the Vancouver place in which they hunkered down is Yuri Milner. Wikipedia: Yuri Borisovich (Bentsionovich) Milner (Russian: Ю́рий Бори́сович Бенцио́нович Ми́льнер; born 11 November 1961) is an Israeli-Russian entrepreneur, venture capitalist and physicist. Milner is Russia's most influential information technology (tech) investor.

SAD LAST DAYS of any honor once claimed by any of these creatures. They're bought now.

by Anonymousreply 61May 25, 2020 12:04 PM

And they're probably too stupid to realize they're bought, I'm sure they think Yuri is just a good, generous friend who kindly offered to help.

by Anonymousreply 62May 25, 2020 3:17 PM

In R30 they look like they're in a revival of [italic]It's a Living.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 63May 25, 2020 3:55 PM

Given its David 'ssssshhhh, I'm in the room' Foster, I don't think he has anything else to teach Harry but how to wife-swap up, and up and up while aging the perspective women down.

If Markle orchestrated this to raise 'their' profile, could very well round to bite her in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 64May 25, 2020 4:12 PM

No doubt the Harkles think it only natural that someone would want to loan them a mansion to crash in. After all, they are ROYALTY. At the same time they'll continue to shit all over the BRF and whine about how they have both been mistreated by the Windsors, and be completely oblivious to the irony.

by Anonymousreply 65May 25, 2020 4:24 PM

Why is someone who has written some of the schlockiest shit music as David Foster so respected?

by Anonymousreply 66May 25, 2020 4:28 PM

R66 I think it's all the money that his schlock has raked in over the decades. Its not like he's in a career field where quality of work is valued more than gross revenue.

by Anonymousreply 67May 25, 2020 4:35 PM

I'm pretty sure I read that he denied owning the property r61.

by Anonymousreply 68May 26, 2020 8:48 AM

Article bashing Replikate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69May 26, 2020 11:35 AM

From CDAN...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 26, 2020 9:38 PM

Vanity Fair on the Sussex security.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71May 26, 2020 9:45 PM

If you still need a father figure at nearly 36, you probably shouldn’t have kids.

by Anonymousreply 72May 26, 2020 9:47 PM

A Triple Threat?

Blind Gossip weighs in...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73May 26, 2020 9:51 PM

Was Harry desperate to get married? No good seems to be coming out of this for him.

by Anonymousreply 74May 26, 2020 9:54 PM

How typical of the Sussexes to claim that the renovations to Frogmore Cottage were no different than for any other royals' homes, but because it's THEM, it's used as a "stick to beat them with".

The difference is actually blindingly clear: the renovations to OTHER royals' homes were based on the same assumption that the ones to the Sussexes' were - the home would be a lifetime permanent HOME BASE from which they would carry out their duties to the British monarchy, the British government, and the British taxpayer.

But they gave up the fucking job. It isn't their "home base" any longer. It's their occasional UK bolthole so they can continue to boast to the world that they're royal.

AMERICA is their real, permanent home base now.

That's the difference and that's why it's being used to beat them over the head: they took the perks on a false premise: that they could make their plans to get out, but still retain their full royal perks.

Kate and William agreed to remain in Kensington Palace till the day William becomes King. They will retain Anmer Hall as their country home until William becomes King.

Harry and Meghan spent less than a few months all told at Frogmore Cottage, yet still cannot understand why the public is upset at the money for a place the Sussexes will probably spend no more than a couple of months a year in.

Oh, it's because she's mixed race, that's right.

by Anonymousreply 75May 26, 2020 10:07 PM

It really is astonishing how Meghan helped Harry extricate himself from the BRF... and then dragged him back to an upgraded version of her old life in LA.

it can't be what he had in mind.

by Anonymousreply 76May 26, 2020 11:42 PM

The unrelenting, incessant whining from these two is truly appalling.

by Anonymousreply 77May 27, 2020 12:28 AM

The famous couple Me-ghan is counting on to turn her into an EGOT has to be Foster and McPhee

by Anonymousreply 78May 27, 2020 12:33 AM

Sure jan

by Anonymousreply 79May 27, 2020 2:21 AM

O holy hell, could you pick a *worse* mentor?!

by Anonymousreply 80May 27, 2020 2:30 AM

[quote]and then dragged him back to an upgraded version of her old life in LA. it can't be what he had in mind.

R76. What was Markle's old life in LA? She's 38, married for two years. For seven years before she was 36, she lived in Toronto for most of the year filming. Suits. That meant she hadn't lived full-time in LA since she was about 28-29.

by Anonymousreply 81May 27, 2020 2:49 AM

R81 Chateau Marmont in 2010

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82May 27, 2020 2:53 AM

Ew, her bunions. That was 10 years ago, they're probably the size of golf balls now.

by Anonymousreply 83May 27, 2020 3:25 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84May 27, 2020 3:39 AM

Well now we know that Harry doesn't have a foot fetish

by Anonymousreply 85May 27, 2020 3:44 AM

Or taste r85.

by Anonymousreply 86May 27, 2020 4:25 AM

Let's get back to David Foster and what a pompous ass he is.

by Anonymousreply 87May 27, 2020 4:34 AM

R73, that *can't* be true. If she (and he) were that delusional, they couldn't function in their day to day lives.

by Anonymousreply 88May 27, 2020 4:39 AM

what happened to that tv show she was on

the one with nerds

by Anonymousreply 89May 27, 2020 4:41 AM

R84. She's young to have bunions like that. Stiletto shoes like that are the chief cause forcing your foot into an unnatural stance..

by Anonymousreply 90May 27, 2020 4:59 AM

Does Katherine steal one of Coco Peru's wigs?

by Anonymousreply 91May 27, 2020 5:13 AM

Harry must realize by now that Meghan doesn't have any real friends other than these other social climbing desperate assholes.

by Anonymousreply 92May 27, 2020 5:29 AM

McPhee is so obnoxious. Is she still bulimic? Her singing makes me want to throw up.

by Anonymousreply 93May 27, 2020 5:32 AM

So Charles is footing their 4m a year security bill. So much for him abandoning Harry! Not happening, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 94May 27, 2020 8:21 AM

[quote]Harry must realize by now that Meghan doesn't have any real friends other than these other social climbing desperate assholes.

R92. Clooney, Amal, Oprah, Gayle, Serena. That's not nothing. They were guests at the wedding. You would never invite people you hardly know to your wedding, now would you?

by Anonymousreply 95May 27, 2020 8:33 AM

OF COURSE she’s friends with McFee - they both have mattresses strapped to their backs and dollar signs in their eyes.

Ugh I hate to admit it though, I saw Katherine in the Palm Springs airport and she looked pretty fucking flawless even casual.

by Anonymousreply 96May 27, 2020 9:27 AM

r92 Since he probably hasn't seen his close friends in a year and counting he's likely just happy to have someone to talk to.

by Anonymousreply 97May 27, 2020 10:08 AM

It’s nice that Harry can escape home life with Meghan and be friends with someone.

by Anonymousreply 98May 27, 2020 10:28 AM

Got to hand it to Katherine McPhee, bitch knows how to play the game! She’ll kiss his ass, suck his cock and fawn over him Privately and publicly and within 5 years mark my words, she’ll bury him. CHA CHING!

by Anonymousreply 99May 27, 2020 10:33 AM

Er, R99, did you mean "marry"?

by Anonymousreply 100May 27, 2020 10:46 AM

No, he didn't r100.

by Anonymousreply 101May 27, 2020 11:22 AM

Me-Gain calls him "Banana Fosters" and they both giggle.

by Anonymousreply 102May 27, 2020 11:56 AM

Lord, I'd have had those bunions removed, too. But if I had scars that obvious (her surgeon should have returned his fee) I wouldn't wear shoes like that in a situation where the paps of the world would be photographing me.

by Anonymousreply 103May 27, 2020 1:21 PM

These two are really moving up in the world!

by Anonymousreply 104May 27, 2020 1:51 PM

[quote]Harry must realize by now that Meghan doesn't have any real friends other than these other social climbing desperate assholes.

But do we think his friends are any different? It's probably all he knows at this point. His only real "friend" was William, and Me-gain successfully alienated Harry from him.

by Anonymousreply 105May 27, 2020 2:17 PM

Skippy's coming back!

by Anonymousreply 106May 27, 2020 2:32 PM

Skippy's coming back!

by Anonymousreply 107May 27, 2020 2:33 PM

I am looking forward to the release of LCC's and Scobie's books. The fur will really fly! But will not read or discuss the Sussexes' future "philanthropic" efforts, ie self-aggrandising attempts at financial enrichment.

by Anonymousreply 108May 27, 2020 2:37 PM

[R61] He denies it, and denies his companies are funded by the Kremlin too,, except that lie was exposed when the Paradise Papers were leaked, tying a whole lot of shady entities together. Interesting to note that David Foster has a home up there too, and says he knows who owns it and will not say.

by Anonymousreply 109June 1, 2020 10:41 AM

Well???

by Anonymousreply 110June 25, 2020 7:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!