Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Finally a woman puts pen to paper to reveal a love affair with Dame Julie Andrews.

The dyke has been breached Will hundreds of young virgins follow suit?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84November 2, 2022 1:21 PM

Part two.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 19, 2020 6:40 PM

Written by an inventive queen who seems to have died a few years back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 19, 2020 7:23 PM

This was written in 2013

by Anonymousreply 3May 19, 2020 7:25 PM

While the writer was terminally ill, and with Juile's permission. It's a touching story and I firmly believe it is true.

by Anonymousreply 4May 19, 2020 7:28 PM

The writer is a MAN.

by Anonymousreply 5May 19, 2020 7:30 PM

"She was right; I didn’t understand. Julie Andrews really couldn’t be seen in a questionable gay gallery with a woman twenty-two years her junior. But back then, in the early 90’s, there was a big push for celebrities to come out of the closet. Now, twenty years later, I’m not even sure Julie was gay. There were rumors about her and Carol Burnette. When I asked, Julie pleaded, “No comment.”

by Anonymousreply 6May 19, 2020 7:31 PM

Not a man, baby. She was a 21 year old virgin Mormon woman when she met Julie. Later decided to go down the trans path.

Julie's pick up lines are hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 7May 19, 2020 7:54 PM

Touching story.

by Anonymousreply 8May 19, 2020 8:45 PM

Who gives a shit who she allegedly scissored with ages ago?

by Anonymousreply 9May 19, 2020 8:54 PM

One of the rare times I tried to Google someone in a DL thread and found them immediately

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 19, 2020 8:57 PM

Bitch put the moves on me during the thunderstorm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 19, 2020 9:06 PM

Scissor fan fic

by Anonymousreply 12May 19, 2020 9:51 PM

^^^Yep

by Anonymousreply 13May 19, 2020 9:58 PM

Highly unlikely a dying person would write rubbish.

by Anonymousreply 14May 19, 2020 10:14 PM

Not an unpleasant read, but sounds exactly like an EST.

by Anonymousreply 15May 19, 2020 10:21 PM

I believe it.

by Anonymousreply 16May 20, 2020 12:02 AM

I expect that part of the penthouse was reserved for both Blake's and Julie's hookups. A Perfect Lavender Marriage.

by Anonymousreply 17May 20, 2020 12:19 AM

Rumor was Blake Edwards was into cock big time.

by Anonymousreply 18May 20, 2020 1:11 AM

I don't believe it.

by Anonymousreply 19May 20, 2020 1:22 AM

r19 Yes, you may recall that Sir Ian outed both Blake and Julie.

by Anonymousreply 20May 20, 2020 1:33 AM

I've never heard of Mormon female missionnaires - I thought only males performed this service.

by Anonymousreply 21May 20, 2020 1:35 AM

Americans try to see lesbians everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 22May 20, 2020 1:42 AM

Believe, don't believe, it's nice that we don't have a David Ehrenstein-like blow out over this in the year 2020.

Tra!

by Anonymousreply 23May 20, 2020 1:47 AM

R2 The author is not a queen, it's an FTM.

Call me a bigot, but this seems to be another cry for attention.

by Anonymousreply 24May 20, 2020 1:50 AM

Except it's dead.

by Anonymousreply 25May 20, 2020 1:52 AM

Then it will need to cry louder

by Anonymousreply 26May 20, 2020 2:57 AM

This story is comically overwritten and of course false. Writers inventing florid and detailed stories always outfox themselves and slip up letting you know it's all fake.

Mormon Julie, our author, states twice she returned from Oregon to NYC via Grand Central Station (unless you are talking about the subway underneath, it's actually called grand Central Terminal, but I won't quibble), but of course the only trains serviced via GCT are the three Metro North train lines, all other trains servicing the rest of the country arrive at Penn Station, and have for decades. See? She slipped up in her fabrication. Every New Yorker knows this.

The other is the inability to get their ages right. She quotes Julie Andrews as twenty-two years her senior, and then Julie Andrews says she is fifty-five, leaving Mormon Julie to be thirty-three! How old are you after you graduate college? You are generally twenty-two, nowhere close to thirty-three! Oops.

I'm not reading the second part, it's just not very convincing, or interesting.

by Anonymousreply 27May 20, 2020 3:25 AM

I wanted more detailed descriptions of going down on Dame Julie's Le Clam Hot.

by Anonymousreply 28May 20, 2020 3:28 AM

Which one was Victor and which one was Victoria?

by Anonymousreply 29May 20, 2020 3:34 AM

R23

*whispers*

Lena Horne is a lesbian, you know.

by Anonymousreply 30May 20, 2020 3:38 AM

[quote] I wanted more detailed descriptions of going down on Dame Julie's Le Clam Hot.

"Trembling, and eager with desire, I bent my face down to the strangely hairy split, and began to work my tongue back and forth... as Dame Julie burst forth with the highest coloratura notes of 'Cherry Ripe.'"

by Anonymousreply 31May 20, 2020 4:01 AM

[quote]How old are you after you graduate college?

Well, certainly not sixteen going on seventeen.

by Anonymousreply 32May 20, 2020 4:18 AM

I met Blake at the Baton Lounge in Chicago. He was in town with Julie for the VIctoer Victoria musical. Joining him were some of the cast and dancers. Blake was particularly fond of and close to one of the young men. Julie was not there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 20, 2020 4:26 AM

Julie never struck me as being comfortable with her men-it was more clinical. With women though there was more passion.

by Anonymousreply 34May 20, 2020 4:37 AM

What a load of nonsense. Sounds as though it could have been written by every compulsive liar I've ever encountered. It's got all the hallmarks..

by Anonymousreply 35May 20, 2020 5:18 AM

What a load of nonsense. Sounds as though it could have been written by every compulsive liar I've ever encountered. It's got all the hallmarks..

by Anonymousreply 36May 20, 2020 5:19 AM

What year is this? I couldn't tell the time frame of the story.

I must know for my fapping fantasies.

Was the dirty little Mormon affair after The Tamirand Seed? Right before Little Miss Marker? In between 10 and S.O.B.?

unnhhhh unnnhhhh unnhhhh

by Anonymousreply 37May 20, 2020 5:23 AM

Remember, Richard Burton was able to seduce every one of his leading ladies before La Liz EXCEPT for Julie Andrews, and he absolutely did try--there must have been a reason she was immune to his manly charms.

by Anonymousreply 38May 20, 2020 5:29 AM

Fake, fake, fake!

by Anonymousreply 39May 20, 2020 5:35 AM

Perhaps the highly flammable exhalations had something to do with it, r38. Maybe Julie didn't want to have to pencil in features for the next 10 months.

by Anonymousreply 40May 20, 2020 5:38 AM

It is well-known that Jules favors the poontang.

by Anonymousreply 41May 20, 2020 5:54 AM

This story may be fiction, but the notion that Julie is a dyke is fact.

by Anonymousreply 42May 20, 2020 6:20 AM

He's diagnosed with cancer so he goes on a diet of coke and Honey Bunches of Oats?

by Anonymousreply 43May 20, 2020 6:29 AM

Who the hell watches The Sound of Music and gets moist for Julie Andrews?

by Anonymousreply 44May 20, 2020 6:34 AM

I want to live! Now remove your trousers

by Anonymousreply 45May 20, 2020 11:35 AM

[quote] Who the hell watches The Sound of Music and gets moist for Julie Andrews?

I do! Mmmmm... her cuntface...

by Anonymousreply 46May 20, 2020 4:16 PM

[quote]Mormon Julie, our author, states twice she returned from Oregon to NYC via Grand Central Station (unless you are talking about the subway underneath, it's actually called grand Central Terminal, but I won't quibble),

Of course, I have no idea of the veracity of Mormon Julie's story, but I am a native New Yorker and have lived here all my life, and I don't think I've ever referred to it as "Grand Central Terminal." And rarely if ever have I heard anyone else, whether native New Yorkers or not, call it that. Everyone calls it either "Grand Central Station" or just "Grand Central." So, you know it all, guess what? You don't know it all.

by Anonymousreply 47May 20, 2020 4:53 PM

I refer to Los Angeles only by its proper name, "El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de Porciúncula"! And then I congratulate myself for doing so.

by Anonymousreply 48May 20, 2020 5:03 PM

Veddy veddy strange

by Anonymousreply 49May 20, 2020 5:25 PM

The woman wrote this chapter and all the others as she was preparing for death. How odd would it be to insert something fabricated into the middle of her cancer journey?

Some facts may be questionable and the writing is not fabulous in this or the other chapters, but I do believe they hooked up

by Anonymousreply 50May 20, 2020 6:24 PM

I don't believe a word of this hooey

by Anonymousreply 51May 20, 2020 6:31 PM

"Everyone calls it either "Grand Central Station" or just "Grand Central." So, you know it all, guess what? You don't know it all."

True. I never thought of it until someone from out of town said they'd meet me at GCS. GCS? Um, no.

by Anonymousreply 52May 20, 2020 6:33 PM

Another native New Yorker here - there has always been a lot of local misuse of the correct name of Grand Central. It is indeed technically a "Terminal," because it was the end of the old New York Central RR line, while Penn is a "Station" because the old Pennsylvania RR continued on, but most people, especially from the 80's on really don't understand the difference, and most just think of train stops as stations, since terminals are much more rare.

On top of that, Post Offices are officially called "stations" and there IS a Grand Central Station (PO) right next to the Graybar Building (which is built over some of the the NY Central tracks and gates) so Grand Central Station right down the block from one of the exits of Grand Central Terminal. There are also 2 subway stations in the terminal called "Grand Central." Growing up in the 70's and there were lots of TV advertisements for record clubs and the like with the address given as PO Box 123, Grand Central Station, NY. So yeah lots of people call it GCS without knowing that is incorrect, and indeed most locals just call it Grand Central.

by Anonymousreply 53May 20, 2020 6:59 PM

^^ by GCS, I meant "Grand Central Station," nobody ever uses just the initials.

by Anonymousreply 54May 20, 2020 7:01 PM

Any NYers know if Blake Edwards lived in a penthouse on the UWS?

by Anonymousreply 55May 20, 2020 7:10 PM

[quote]"Everyone calls it either "Grand Central Station" or just "Grand Central." So, you know it all, guess what? You don't know it all."

Calm DOWN, nasty! I never said "Everybody calls it..." I said "It's actually called..." and I am correct, it is. I know lots of people call it "Grand Central", but many, though obviously not you and the hoi polloi you associate with, do call it by its correct name! I've lived here only forty years, so what do I know?

by Anonymousreply 56May 21, 2020 12:06 AM

I don't know, R56, what DO you know? My point is that, while Grand Central Terminal IS the correct name, NO ONE ever calls it that. Probably about 90 percent of the time, people just say "Grand Central," but if they did add a third word, it would be "station," not "terminal," technically incorrect though that may be.

I don't even believe you or anyone you know actually CALL it "Grand Central Terminal" in conversation, though you might conceivably write it that way. Whatever, there would have been no reason for this Mormon girl (later boy) in her blog post to refer to it as "Grand Central Terminal," and the fact that she called it "Grand Central Station" instead is not in itself a tip-off to any dishonesty. I really can't believe you even focused on that point in her article, you're just being ridiculous.

P.S. I've lived here for more than 60 years, so shut up.

by Anonymousreply 57May 21, 2020 12:19 AM

R57, so much jealousy in show business!

by Anonymousreply 58May 21, 2020 7:31 AM

many rumors there were bout Julie and blake…..shocked the truth was hidden so loong.

totally believe it.

by Anonymousreply 59May 21, 2020 7:55 AM

Two things struck me. One was that I didn’t think women were allowed to undertake missions. But maybe their duties are less public than the pairs of men who go around trying to engage New Yorkers to proselytize. I had one plump little fella come try me last year on the UES (I’m a woman). It was like shooting fish in a barrel. They shouldn’t let them approach people like that, even in pairs. The Jehovah’s Witnesses let women go around annoying people in pairs, though.

The other thing is that they’re not allowed fizzy drinks, so the mention of cokes was a surprise. Guess this Mormon was a real rebel!

by Anonymousreply 60May 21, 2020 8:10 AM

This sounds like fan fiction, and I’m sorry to say some of it made me LOL.

by Anonymousreply 61May 21, 2020 8:16 AM

[quote]As of 2007, 80% of all Mormon missionaries were young, single men, 13% were young single women and 7% retired couples.[7] Women who would like to serve a mission must meet the same standards of worthiness and be at least 19 years old. Women generally serve as missionaries for 18 months. Married retired couples, on the other hand, are encouraged to serve missions, but their length of service may vary from 6 to 36 months depending on their circumstances and means.[15] Any single retired person may also be called to serve in what is known as senior missionary service. In the last two decades, the LDS Church has stepped up its call for senior couple missionaries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62May 21, 2020 10:54 AM

It’s all just so random.

A Mormon forest firefighter baby dyke on mission in NYC?

by Anonymousreply 63May 21, 2020 1:04 PM

I think the randomness of who she was, and the description of their time together make me believe it. There are lots of other small details that ring true. They didn’t do anything fabulous, just hung out really - if you were making up a story about an affair with an extremely famous person it would be more “ a poor persons idea of a rich person” not this low key. She drinks a “forbidden” coke when she gets a chance, not something stronger. I know some fairly successful show business people, and that mixture of self doubt and melancholy is accurate for many of them in private - especially when not working. As a guy who generally fucks/dates guys 15 - 20 years younger Julie's reason for her interest in young people ring very true (physical appeal aside) - but not things a person who doesn’t have that interest would generally get. Lastly this person was months away from a tragic, very premature death - why the fuck make this all up?

by Anonymousreply 64May 21, 2020 2:26 PM

Young people "serving a mission"!

Can you think of a bigger waste of time for a young person (or anyone really) to spend a year or more trying to convert people to loony Mormonism! I always feel sorry for the poor bastards when I see them around town with their short-sleeved white shirts and name badges.

by Anonymousreply 65May 25, 2020 6:07 PM

Are mormons cut or uncut?

by Anonymousreply 66May 25, 2020 10:45 PM

Cut,

by Anonymousreply 67May 25, 2020 11:01 PM

Nice fanfic. Some nice details from real life. The rest is called fiction.

by Anonymousreply 68May 26, 2020 12:01 AM

I'm tending toward disbelief, though the fact that she was dying gives me pause on that. However, among the many odd details in the story, one that stands out to me is that, after she's started transitioning, she meets up again with Julie, who of course is beaming and says that now she looks like the boy Julie always knew she was (or something to that effect). It's very nice when your imaginary friends and ex-lovers support you in that, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 69May 26, 2020 12:17 AM

This is not believable at all. Look to Rachel York if you want stories of Dame Julie putting the moves on (but not actual sex, York wasn't into it).

by Anonymousreply 70May 26, 2020 12:35 AM

r69 Yeah, it is is too on the nose, that one quote.

by Anonymousreply 71May 26, 2020 12:35 AM

Who cares who Julie loved? Who cares if she was in the closet? She has given many millions of people enormous pleasure. My question would be why in the world Carol Burnett? A sense of humor only gets you so far. And certainly not into bed. If I want a comic I'll watch late night TV.

by Anonymousreply 72May 26, 2020 12:46 AM

R72, you are in the wrong place. Did you take a bad turn after Christianity Today?

by Anonymousreply 73May 26, 2020 12:55 AM

R9 lesbophobe

by Anonymousreply 74May 26, 2020 12:58 AM

I can't understand what point if any r72 is attempting to make?

Maybe she should get in a cab and ask to be taken to Grand Central TERMINAL!

by Anonymousreply 75May 26, 2020 1:09 AM

R74, straight people who claim not to be offended that their favorite star is/may be gay, always say, "who cares?" That's homophobic. It means "I will not stop liking so-in-so if they're gay."

by Anonymousreply 76May 26, 2020 1:25 AM

Can we hear more about Blake's proclivities?

by Anonymousreply 77May 26, 2020 1:55 PM

Blake liked to get fucked by a man while eating out a woman.

by Anonymousreply 78May 26, 2020 3:05 PM

[quote]"I will not stop liking so-in-so if they're gay."

oh, dear. :(

by Anonymousreply 79May 26, 2020 5:01 PM

There is nothing to be found online re Dame Julie hitting on Rachael York.

Where's the source/story?.

by Anonymousreply 80March 5, 2021 10:46 PM

That's hot.

by Anonymousreply 81March 5, 2021 10:54 PM

julie and her butch look, not surprised at all..

by Anonymousreply 82November 2, 2022 12:04 PM

Damn, I was hoping this was going to be about Bonnie Mace.

by Anonymousreply 83November 2, 2022 12:25 PM

not shocked this got almost no press, the woman seems very credible to us...

by Anonymousreply 84November 2, 2022 1:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!