Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I've always wondered this about vampires

Why can't vampires just eat pussy when a girl is on her period? Why do they necessarily have to kill people?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 22, 2020 4:54 PM

...exactly how much blood do you think a woman discharges OP?

by Anonymousreply 1May 18, 2020 8:41 PM

A bladder full?

by Anonymousreply 2May 18, 2020 8:46 PM

The most disgusting thing I've read today.

by Anonymousreply 3May 18, 2020 8:46 PM

That's the premise of a great vampire novel, Some of Your Blood, published in 1961. At the time, readers were quite freaked out.

by Anonymousreply 4May 18, 2020 8:46 PM

I think there’s always been something homo about vampires. I don’t care that he never gets his guy. It’s all implied.

by Anonymousreply 5May 18, 2020 8:51 PM

Came here to say that r4

by Anonymousreply 6May 18, 2020 8:52 PM

R5 - not when menstrual blood is on your menu.

by Anonymousreply 7May 18, 2020 8:56 PM

Vampires are popular because it never really...makes sense. It's like you're always trying to understand why they need to drink blood.

by Anonymousreply 8May 18, 2020 8:58 PM

I’ve always wondered about the physiology of zombies—how can that work?

by Anonymousreply 9May 18, 2020 9:07 PM

Vampires need FRESH, circulating, oxygenated human blood! That's the main reason why they don't routinely empty out blood banks, unless desperate. Everyone knows this.

You are really dumb, OP.

by Anonymousreply 10May 18, 2020 9:09 PM

Is that what Edward was smelling when Bella stood in front of the fan? Was she knew her cycle?

by Anonymousreply 11May 18, 2020 9:10 PM

*Was she ON her cycle?

My apologies, I apparently have no idea what I’m typing.

by Anonymousreply 12May 18, 2020 9:11 PM

A lot of clumps and clots come out when a woman has her period. It's not like a lovely stream of raspberry syrup. Maybe it would be like the creamy/chunky peanut butter debate. Some vampires would love it while others just couldn't get past the texture.

by Anonymousreply 13May 18, 2020 9:12 PM

OP, maybe vampires don’t like the smell of fish.

Otherwise, it’s a valid point!

by Anonymousreply 14May 18, 2020 9:13 PM

This is the only thing I need to know about vampires.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 18, 2020 9:38 PM

Tell me, OP, how much do you know about the content of menstrual fluid?

by Anonymousreply 16May 18, 2020 9:39 PM

[quote] Why can't vampires just eat pussy when a girl is on her period?

Like, eeeeew! Just lost my appetite.

by Anonymousreply 17May 18, 2020 9:44 PM

They like the pulsing of the blood as the heart pumps. They like to “edge” it, until the heart stops, like it’s an ejaculation. “Ahhhhhh”.

by Anonymousreply 18May 18, 2020 9:49 PM

R13 - not true for every woman. Some have clots and that can be a sign of infertility, inflammation and other issues a lot of the time. Others have very heavy periods (may lead to issues) and others have light and short ones or none (may be concurrent with heavy athletic training like ballerinas, eating disorders, or other conditions). However, most women have fairly normal periods with the last few days registering dry blood at the tail end.

Just thought I should share cuz how the hell else are men on a gay board gonna know?

by Anonymousreply 19May 19, 2020 10:58 PM

I once told my card game that my mother wore diapers for urinary incontinence. I explained that she had 7 children and doing so just blows your innards out, and leaves you with problems when you’re elderly. Then they all got really quiet and thoughtful and awkward for a couple minutes.

by Anonymousreply 20May 19, 2020 11:45 PM

Because they are not real

by Anonymousreply 21May 19, 2020 11:51 PM

Menstrual blood is dead and rotting. Blood from veins is alive.

That said... most recent-vintage movies & TV shows involving modern-day vampires usually imply that their daily drink of choice is now semi-synthetic and manufactured commercially, using proprietary combinations of human blood plasma, cloned/cultured blood, and artificial flavors to make it taste even better than "the real thing" (or at least, real blood from any source besides directly from the veins of a living person). Kind of like comparing Tang to 1970s canned orange juice... Tang was fake but tasty, while canned orange juice was the most vile & disgusting beverage known to mankind (ironically, due entirely to its autoclaved manufacturing process that steamed orange juice out of bitter rinds, and NOT due to the fact that it was in literal cans... "the can" was just an excuse for them to get away with selling cheap-shit OJ extracted from rotting orange peels).

by Anonymousreply 22May 20, 2020 12:08 AM

Menstrual blood isn't real blood.

by Anonymousreply 23May 20, 2020 2:03 AM

And while we're on the subject, do vampires pee and poop? Would it just come out as bloody pee or diarrhea?

by Anonymousreply 24May 20, 2020 2:06 AM

R20 - it is true after a certain age for most women who had a lot of babies and spent a lot of their lives sitting like we do in the US and have for the past 70 years. Women who were physically active (in the distant past) often has 10 to 15 and were still ok. The only women I saw like that already did have calcium deficiencies and other issues after so many pregnancies but I cannot say that I personally saw their vaginas being too distended compared to other patients with few kids.

I mean heck, we are on a gay men's board so I am sure this is of great interest.

by Anonymousreply 25May 20, 2020 2:19 AM

Vagina?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 20, 2020 2:23 AM

R26 - don't discriminate against the gay vampires honey...can you imagine their inner conflict? "There is blood, but it means eating pussy...,what do I do?" "Become a pescatarian?"

by Anonymousreply 27May 20, 2020 2:33 AM

R2. Oh, sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 28May 20, 2020 4:07 AM

They have a fish allergy.

by Anonymousreply 29May 20, 2020 4:09 AM

And they say there are no stupid questions!

by Anonymousreply 30May 20, 2020 4:11 AM

Some of Jamie Farr’s best work, R15.

by Anonymousreply 31May 20, 2020 5:42 AM

OP, there's more to menstrual blood than just blood. There's also, you know, the lining of the uterus?

DL has far too many posters now who are stuck on stupid. Oy vey.

by Anonymousreply 32May 20, 2020 5:50 AM

With this many vampire experts (vampirologists?) around, maybe someone can answer my question:

It's somewhere between weird and illegal for someone who is 50-something to only be interested in teenagers. So why is it okay for the vampires who are 200-somethings?

Or to put it another way: does becoming a vampire make someone a pedophile/ephebophile?

Or is it that authors who've written about vampires have had pedophile/ephebophile interests, to the point where its shown up in enough of the genre that it's now just an assumed vampire trope?

by Anonymousreply 33May 20, 2020 6:19 AM

Well shit why didn’t they just keep live victims as pets and let them replenish? Why must their victims die? Why can’t they go to blood banks or drink the blood of animals? I know Anne Rice covered all of these questions but those were questionable vamp lifestyle choices and were frowned upon by the normal murdery vamps.

by Anonymousreply 34May 20, 2020 6:36 AM

R32 - it's amazing how much one can learn about female issues like menstruation and childbirth on a gay men's board.

I think you all could really rake in some extra income if you started an advice section for women. Maybe open a separate section in the clubs just for advising women.

by Anonymousreply 35May 20, 2020 8:39 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36May 20, 2020 12:35 PM

Because the flavour doesn’t pair well with buttered toast and chive, R36.

by Anonymousreply 37May 21, 2020 4:42 PM

Vampires won't eat pussy because they hate seeing teeth bigger than their own.

by Anonymousreply 38May 21, 2020 4:51 PM

Eating clean pussy is like eating fresh, high-grade sushi...so next time you guys eat sushi...just saying.

by Anonymousreply 39May 21, 2020 10:52 PM

OP is fake news.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 22, 2020 4:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!