Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

It’s On: Trump Jr Goes After Howard Stern

This is gonna turn ugly fast!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80June 1, 2020 2:52 PM

LOL. He’s gonna get his ass handed to him.

I look forward to it.

Seriously, Howard Stern is the last person I’d ever take on. Stern has a preternatural ability to sniff out the weak spot. He’ll home in on a weakness or vulnerability and poke and prod and devastate anyone.

Good luck, you idiot.

by Anonymousreply 1May 17, 2020 12:39 AM

Stern is gonna interview Gavin Newsom and get all the dirt about his ex wife/Don Jr.’s current hot pocket Kimberly Guilfoyle and destroy Junior’s relationship.

by Anonymousreply 2May 17, 2020 12:44 AM

Hillary would have won if she’d done a Howard Stern interview back in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 3May 17, 2020 12:50 AM

If Howard deigns to respond, it ain't gonna be pretty for this delusional, weasel-faced, daddy's-biggest-disappointment idiot.

by Anonymousreply 4May 17, 2020 12:52 AM

Did DonJr. get fillers in his face? Or is his transformation into a lesser demon beginning?

by Anonymousreply 5May 17, 2020 12:58 AM

Ha! Can’t wait.

by Anonymousreply 6May 17, 2020 1:03 AM

R5 No one in that family has ever had any kind of cosmetic procedure, you heathen! They have the best genes.

by Anonymousreply 7May 17, 2020 1:03 AM

Going against Stern is like poking the bear. He will interview multiple people who have serious dirt on these assholes.

by Anonymousreply 8May 17, 2020 1:08 AM

Traitor Tot looks more and more like sad clown Emmett Kelly every day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 17, 2020 1:11 AM

It’s all over but the crying.

by Anonymousreply 10May 17, 2020 1:20 AM

What a dopey twerp with absolutely no worth whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 11May 17, 2020 1:22 AM

Trump will become the new Don Imus.

by Anonymousreply 12May 17, 2020 6:42 AM

From Dim to Stern — now I’ll excruciate him stem to stern.

by Anonymousreply 13May 17, 2020 6:57 AM

[quote]Going against Stern is like poking the bear. He will interview multiple people who have serious dirt on these assholes.

Good luck with that, you don't think that was done by numerous people before he got elected? Trumpeters don't care.

by Anonymousreply 14May 17, 2020 7:06 AM

[quote]Stern is gonna interview Gavin Newsom and get all the dirt about his ex wife/Don Jr.’s current hot pocket Kimberly Guilfoyle and destroy Junior’s relationship.

Doubtful. I am sure Howard will try, but Gavin has to much class to trash his ex-wife especially since his is riding high right now with both men and woman. See, that's the difference, DJ Junior would be trashy and tacky once the gargoyle leaves him after daddies downfall.

by Anonymousreply 15May 17, 2020 7:08 AM

SO HAPPY the Trumps took the bait and responded to Howard.

Now all the Deplorables have to hear Stern’s talking points, which are all true!

by Anonymousreply 16May 17, 2020 7:38 AM

[quote] This is gonna turn ugly fast!

There has never been a time Stern wasn't already ugly

by Anonymousreply 17May 17, 2020 8:17 AM

Oh this could be good...because a ton of Howard fans are still Trumpers (Trumpsters?) and now Howie can just go in for the kill. Sure hope he does.

What an idiot Donny Jr is to take the bait. Stern will wipe the floor with him.

by Anonymousreply 18May 17, 2020 8:49 AM

Poor Jr. He takes on Howard but Daddy will never love him.

by Anonymousreply 19May 17, 2020 8:59 AM

The MAGAts are more likely to turn on Jr than on Stern. Stern has the only voice in their world who isn’t completely shunned by the entertainers, etc. they idolize/envy. The envy is how the brainwashers have managed to convince the dumbest of their lot that all successful people are secretly transgender pedophile sex slaves in a nepotistic cabal; the idea that they’ve failed at life because they’re below average and that they’re missing out on good things eats them alive with impotent rage.

by Anonymousreply 20May 17, 2020 9:12 AM

This is just the kind of Cunt v. Cunt battle that America needs; Stern may not take the bait, but I hope he does & goes nuclear not just on Jr, but Ivanka, Vampire Ken & witless Eric

by Anonymousreply 21May 17, 2020 9:40 AM

I LOVE that R16. Lots of listeners get pissed when he trashes Trump. I honestly think he's turned up the Trump criticism because he KNOWS it. He's had on AC, Rosie, and Stephanopoulos in the past month.

by Anonymousreply 22May 17, 2020 10:15 AM

Oh god, that picture of him with the beard. Most men disguise a weak chin with a beard, his is emphasizing it. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 23May 17, 2020 10:54 AM

Howard Stern, like Rush Limbaugh, has nowhere near as much effect as he once did.

by Anonymousreply 24May 17, 2020 11:00 AM

I wonder what the fuck happened inside Kim Guilfoyle’s head. She used to be pretty and she used to get to suck Gavin Newsom’s cock.

Now she has been surgically altered to resemble Melania and she sucks Don Jr.’s clit. How does one even make those leaps?

by Anonymousreply 25May 17, 2020 11:23 AM

I wonder what the fuck happened inside Kim Guilfoyle’s head. She used to be pretty and she used to get to suck Gavin Newsom’s cock.

I kind of wondered that too, but I guess she's just desperate to be in the public eye (I don't know that you'd call her "famous"), so if you gotta fuck pencil dick Jr., well, a girls gotta to what a girl's gotta do....

by Anonymousreply 26May 17, 2020 12:14 PM

I think she may seriously believe if she bosses Junior around enough, and coaches him on how to act like a human being in public and gives him political ideas she got from being an insider at Fox, she can make him President. And I think Trump thinks of her as a life coach to teach Junior to be Presidential material.

by Anonymousreply 27May 17, 2020 12:32 PM

"Howard Stern, like Rush Limbaugh, has nowhere near as much effect as he once did."

Bullshit. Now that he's on satellite radio, Stern doesn't not have the audience he did on land radio. However, since Stern has cleaned up his act, he's getting interviews with people who would never in a million years appeared on his show.

by Anonymousreply 28May 17, 2020 12:51 PM

Trump jnr is pretty hot. Seems to date lesbians though.

by Anonymousreply 29May 17, 2020 12:52 PM

Junior knows if he doesn't tow the line defending daddy he'll get cut out of the will (if there's anything left to leave the family once the fat fucker croaks). And he's working that line like a champ. He must go home every night and knock holes in the walls over having to defend a father everyone knows he hates day after day.

by Anonymousreply 30May 17, 2020 12:57 PM

He looks like he’s a refugee. The Trump klan all so unfortunate looking

by Anonymousreply 31May 17, 2020 1:03 PM

He loops like some eastern European hit man. He must think greasing that hair back like that gives him some air of maturity. Just makes him look like a greaseball scumbag.

by Anonymousreply 32May 17, 2020 1:06 PM

An oily bohunk.

by Anonymousreply 33May 17, 2020 1:10 PM

Those hair plugs....

by Anonymousreply 34May 17, 2020 1:47 PM

Howard is not the same guy he was years ago. He's become too much of a celebrity ass kisser. That interview he did with RDJ makes me cringe every time. I don't have the respect for him that I once did.

by Anonymousreply 35May 17, 2020 2:07 PM

Mancow Mueler tried making a name for himself by taking on Howard Stern and no one remembers him today.

by Anonymousreply 36May 17, 2020 2:33 PM

Like Jr’s going to show up for this beatdown.

by Anonymousreply 37May 17, 2020 3:01 PM

Tons of Stern fans (loyal to him for decades) are Trumpers. Should be fun to see which side they choose.

by Anonymousreply 38May 17, 2020 3:02 PM

angry squirrels in a bag would be more interesting.

by Anonymousreply 39May 17, 2020 3:05 PM

The irony is that a lot of Stern's programs and opinions over the years cultivated the Trump/Stern cult.

by Anonymousreply 40May 17, 2020 3:06 PM

Even more significant is the fact that Obama directly criticized Trump yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 41May 17, 2020 3:07 PM

I'm fairly certain that Howard has numerous recordings of Trump saying all sorts of unsavoury things that have never made it on the air. Stern's genius is getting people to open up and show why they truly are, and you know what that means when it comes to Donny. Jr had better be very careful, this is going to (hopefully) bite him in the ass big time.

by Anonymousreply 42May 17, 2020 3:16 PM

He should have Noel Casel

by Anonymousreply 43May 17, 2020 3:19 PM

I luv the “tow the line” idiot. It makes me larf.

by Anonymousreply 44May 17, 2020 3:27 PM

R1--Junior is ALL weak spots, he's like a squishy black banana in a suit. Hope he gets squished.

by Anonymousreply 45May 17, 2020 3:28 PM

What R18 said.

by Anonymousreply 46May 17, 2020 3:32 PM

A combination of constant criticism from both Stern and the Obamas would create so much turmoil that DJT would be in a nonstop frenzy of tweeting and sharts. At the same time, if he could only be followed by a thousand women who cackle hysterically at everything he says at his rallies, he'd actually implode.

by Anonymousreply 47May 17, 2020 3:38 PM

Jr should pull of that nasty Hebe's wig and flush it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48May 17, 2020 3:42 PM

Howard is right in the sense that Trump is really a Hollywood ass-kisser at heart. It kills him that all of Hollywood and New York society has turned against him.

His love for the “deplorables” is all a big act that helped him get elected. He doesn’t give a fuck about the working class, or farmers, or religious people (his so-called base) and I’m glad that Stern is exposing the con-job he pulled on this country.

by Anonymousreply 49May 17, 2020 4:07 PM

Stay in your lane, Junior.

You’re only “famous” because daddy.

by Anonymousreply 50May 17, 2020 4:14 PM

Howard knows where the bodies are buried so Trump will never respond. DJT also knows Howard will bury him.

by Anonymousreply 51May 17, 2020 4:58 PM

Am I the only person who is surprised Trump’s critics don’t routinely die?

by Anonymousreply 52May 17, 2020 5:04 PM

Do you mean Noel Casler r43. If so, I agree. There would not be any holding back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53May 17, 2020 5:25 PM

Oh, Howard is always having his fun with Ivanka.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54May 17, 2020 5:57 PM

That’s not even the same person, you anti-Semitic piece of trash at R48.

Why don’t you go home and dance around in the train car from Poland you had installed in your basement where your grandfather used to work as a prison guard.

by Anonymousreply 55May 17, 2020 6:02 PM

Trump Jr. is Sloth from THE GOONIES, r29.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 17, 2020 6:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57May 17, 2020 6:06 PM

R57 YIKES. 😬

by Anonymousreply 58May 17, 2020 6:10 PM

r18 is just what r16 said.

DL = Copycats and idea biters with Borderline Personality Disorder.

by Anonymousreply 59May 17, 2020 6:11 PM

This ought to be good. Chinless Jr. can’t win in a mudslinging battle w Howard. What he’ll end up doing is that snotty chin up attempt at being above it all and then say “I’m not dignifying these remarks blah blah” so it doesn’t look like he’s rolling over.

by Anonymousreply 60May 17, 2020 6:21 PM

Much of Howard’s audience is deplorables, and they’ve been loyal to him for 4 decades. They’ll pass on Trump. As long as the Democratic alternative isn’t Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 61May 17, 2020 6:32 PM

R3 I disagree. My belief is that Hilary Clinton did win. Some day it will be revealed that the tallies were hacked in at least 7 states, (the ones where Trump "won" by less than .5% of the vote), and Hillary won the Electoral College as well, comfortably. It might be why Reality Winner is still sitting in prison.

However, I do agree that Hillary would have done herself no harm had she sat for an interview, and her winning numbers might have increased significantly.

by Anonymousreply 62May 17, 2020 6:34 PM

I am reminded of the quote "Never pick a fight with anyone who buys ink by the barrel", and little Trump Jr. is about to find out why. He really is a clueless moron, probably dumber than his brain dead dad. I hope Stern holds nothing back.

by Anonymousreply 63May 17, 2020 9:33 PM

yeah, apparently that's the consensus. Don Jr is even stupider and nastier than Don Sr.

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 64May 18, 2020 3:58 AM

Oh - I may start listening to Howard Stern again!

by Anonymousreply 65May 18, 2020 4:08 AM

Stern's show is on a break for the next two weeks. This was mentioned on Wednesday's show. Cheeto Jr. timed his remarks with that in mind.

by Anonymousreply 66May 18, 2020 4:42 AM

Stern’s vacation starts next week. He’s live now.

by Anonymousreply 67May 18, 2020 12:31 PM

Did he bring it up r67?

by Anonymousreply 68May 18, 2020 4:43 PM

Yeah, he really gave it to Trump Jr.🙄

Howard basically pussied out (again) and said he wasn’t going to argue with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69May 20, 2020 4:29 AM

Eric is definitely uglier, but he seems to only be in it for the money. Jr’s desperate need to show Daddy he’s a good boy is beyond repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 70May 20, 2020 4:40 AM

Told you so. I said he was basically a Trumpeter a few weeks ago on another thread and I got flamed for daring to say so. His fan girls were all over the thread saying it was not a Trump fan and yet had no valid explanation as to why he had Trump on his show so many time. Even in his latest statement about hanging out with Trump at Mar-a-Lago if he resigns is a stupid joke and complete bullshit. Normal people who have seen all the crimes he has committed want to see Trump in jail, not just finish his term. Howard has been an irrelevant washed up Un-shock jockey ever since he went to satellite radio. Kissing Trump ass for ratings.

by Anonymousreply 71May 20, 2020 4:41 AM

Stern’s fans are delusional; no one gives a shit about him.

by Anonymousreply 72May 21, 2020 12:32 AM

Mike Fox is hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73May 25, 2020 12:15 PM

Wow, what happened to Robin?

by Anonymousreply 74May 26, 2020 12:22 PM

R74 Age and 3C endometrial cancer.

by Anonymousreply 75May 26, 2020 12:26 PM

I miss the KC days

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76May 26, 2020 1:06 PM

I'm trying to internet stalk Mike Fox but I can't find shit.

by Anonymousreply 77June 1, 2020 9:52 AM

R71 He used to have Trump on his show constantly, bit he never, ever supported him politically. He was a Clinton supporter. Both Bill (who he voted for in '92 and '96) and Hillary, who he voted for in 2016.

You're just wrong.

by Anonymousreply 78June 1, 2020 9:58 AM

I think R71 knows that R78. He just desperately wants to troll Stern threads. YAWN

by Anonymousreply 79June 1, 2020 1:07 PM

When Trump was running - people would come to Howard for old clips and they would not allow them to be released. Howard said he didn't want to give the appearance he was trying to actively sabotage Trump and that every interview he ever did is public and if reporters just did their homework they could get all the quotes. Legendary interviews where Trump was at his misogynistic best, rating women on fuckability, his on-air fight with AJ Benza about fucking the same woman just a mountain of gold but no one ever really went for it. I think he regrets that now seeing what Trump has done. If anyone knew Trump it was Howard who consistently said he didn't want to be president, that he could never be against abortion, and cannot believe these fundamentalist Christians are embracing him.

by Anonymousreply 80June 1, 2020 2:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!