Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NO “GO FUND ME” *THIS* time...

Because some kind “benefactor” strung together the “hints”...(spilled water on the computer, dropped food pantry penne during the pandemic, but eating it anyway, the dying dog (AGAIN)...it allllll adds up to a shiny brand new MacBook Air computer for our lady of the Hudson Valley!! Don’t worry folks...he plans to “finish that play!!” and “write that third book!!” ( OH GOD! PLEASE DON’T!!) People are starving, cars line up for miles for food, yet this crafty queen manages yet another hustle. Repugnant. Didn’t he just get a Stimulus check? Maybe he needs to find another “mentor” (at age 64😂). Suzy Orman perhaps???

by Anonymousreply 16May 24, 2020 8:14 PM

You sound deranged.

by Anonymousreply 1May 16, 2020 7:36 PM

We really don't enjoy your updates. You're as creepy as the object of your obsession.

by Anonymousreply 2May 16, 2020 7:53 PM

Yes we do! Keep doing them

by Anonymousreply 3May 16, 2020 8:19 PM

OK but we want pics. And links. We want the real town gossip from several of Hudson's Gladys Kravitzs

by Anonymousreply 4May 16, 2020 8:20 PM

If I knew how to put pics in here, BELIEVE me I would...his “found object” (garbage) tableaus are TOO RICH FOR COLOR TV.

He ate dinner last night with his new computer, an artfully placed vintage “fitness acrobat pin” and a western stirrup from a saddle. PATHETIC.

by Anonymousreply 5May 16, 2020 8:27 PM

OP is R3.

by Anonymousreply 6May 16, 2020 8:31 PM

LOL. OP really is r3; how pathetic. I don't even know or care who tf he's talking about, but he does sound like a deranged stalker.

by Anonymousreply 7May 16, 2020 8:37 PM

Yes R6. And I've long suspected OP is a angry second or third personality of Jeff, himself. Like his evil dead mother as a Psycho mummy corpse, who hates him, and takes over Jeff to post anti-Jeff screeds on DL. Any publicity is good publicity.

by Anonymousreply 8May 16, 2020 8:37 PM

Oh you people don’t know how to have any fun.

So what. All I do is REPORT the news, don’t fucking take it out on me. People LOVE my uproarious posts! It’s CERTAINLY more interesting than droning on about Ryan Murphy’s DREADFUL shows.

So you all can get fucked. LIKE SESSUMS! HE NEEDS TO GET FUCKED..... RIGHT NOWWWWWW! 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 9May 16, 2020 8:42 PM

Are you talking about Miss Sessums?

by Anonymousreply 10May 16, 2020 8:42 PM

Yes. His dog died, (very sad). He dropped his penne and ate it off the ground (in the age of corona!!) and some nice lady bought him a new MacBook Pro, so he can continue writing his garbage posts about “gratitude” and “grace”....and “paying it forward”. OUCH! I rolled my eyes too hard!!

by Anonymousreply 11May 16, 2020 8:49 PM

Poor guy. I do feel sorry for him. He was on top of the world and threw it all away for meth. He has never really recovered. His heart's in the right place though. He hates Trump with a passion.

by Anonymousreply 12May 16, 2020 8:52 PM

OP, even if I had realized whom you were talking about, the problem is that none of the details you "reported" were particularly interesting, fun, or funny, let alone "uproarious."

by Anonymousreply 13May 16, 2020 8:57 PM

R13. HOW DARE YOU!!!

by Anonymousreply 14May 16, 2020 9:14 PM

Who is Jeff R8?

by Anonymousreply 15May 23, 2020 8:56 AM

Yeah R8. WHO IS JEFF?? fool.

by Anonymousreply 16May 24, 2020 8:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!