Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Diane Keaton took her shit to Goodwill!

OMG OMG you can go to this Goodwill on 26th in LA and pick up Diane Keaton’s old shit!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 1, 2020 10:14 PM

It's the Goodwill at Santa Monica and 26th in Santa Monica. I don't know if she took the clothes back home, or if she put them in the back of the store.

by Anonymousreply 1May 6, 2020 7:24 PM

How can Goodwill be open? Who wants anyone else's Covid-infected shit? I don't care if it's Diane Keaton's shit...she's thoughtless and lazy for putting her shit out in public. If you don't want it, burn it. Stop spreading the disease.

by Anonymousreply 2May 6, 2020 8:58 PM

Not even the needy are buy her horrendous outfits.

by Anonymousreply 3May 6, 2020 11:22 PM

[quote]Diane Keaton took her shit to Goodwill

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 4May 6, 2020 11:23 PM

She's the only person in LA who wears turtlenecks.

by Anonymousreply 5May 6, 2020 11:24 PM

Actually the first time I went out fully covered complete with my mask, gloves, etc, I thought to myself, well ok, this is pretty much how Diane Keaton dresses on a normal day.

by Anonymousreply 6May 8, 2020 8:45 AM

I could use seven dozen pairs of her donated elbow length gloves for protection during future grocery shopping trips.

by Anonymousreply 7May 8, 2020 9:46 AM

She tried again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2020 9:40 PM

Gosh, so few takers....

by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2020 10:14 PM

I didn't know the Goodwill had a return policy.

by Anonymousreply 10May 27, 2020 10:15 PM

I thought Goodwill was where she got her wardrobe.

by Anonymousreply 11May 27, 2020 10:22 PM

24 cutting-edge designers produced this collection that murmurs, “Perhaps another layer? With yet another belt?”

by Anonymousreply 12May 28, 2020 5:38 AM

Adding the quarantine layer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 28, 2020 5:57 AM

Lah-dee-dah, lah-dee-dah, la la.

by Anonymousreply 14May 28, 2020 9:07 AM

I have an ABBA turd!

by Anonymousreply 15May 28, 2020 9:40 AM

Both she and Woody Allen are asexual. Doubt if they've ever had sex with anyone.

How did she think she was going to win Warren Beatty when he's such a horndog?

by Anonymousreply 16May 28, 2020 10:57 AM

Ms. Keaton is one of the VERY FEW actresses in LA who actually have a classic, yet quirky, signature style.

She influenced me quite a bit as a teenager, when and young adult.

That said, she dresses very “Manhattan-ish”, which has never really been an iconic look in LA, due to the warmer climate.

Her home is also decorated really well. Maybe it was AD where it was featured, don’t recall, but I remember loving it.

Another one who really stands out as far as style and interior design is Anjelica Houston. Great wardrobe and fantastic place in Venice.

Ali McGraw was also another sharp, distinctive dresser in the Hollywood acting set. She eventually faded it out pretty quickly, however.

by Anonymousreply 17May 28, 2020 11:01 AM

She's a flake. I have often questioned her intelligence in general through the years.

by Anonymousreply 18May 28, 2020 12:35 PM

r16 She and Beatty were fine, until that whore Mary Tyler Moore came along.

by Anonymousreply 19May 28, 2020 12:41 PM

I just wish her schedule had allowed her to accept the lead in the original “Stone Pillow”

by Anonymousreply 20May 28, 2020 2:32 PM

"She's the only person in LA who wears turtlenecks."

Hey, I resemble that remark!

by Anonymousreply 21May 30, 2020 1:17 AM

I totally did not know she lived in LA. I saw her as a living in NYC person more for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 22May 30, 2020 1:29 AM

R22- She was raised in Los Angeles and is a huge fan of Southern California.

I respect her work in trying to save LA landmarks, etc-

She's a total California gal (at heart)

by Anonymousreply 23May 30, 2020 1:59 AM

Goodwill rejected her stuff, saying it was too tacky.

by Anonymousreply 24June 1, 2020 10:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!