Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

TRUMP RAPED A 13YO GIRL WITH EPSTEIN!!!

Let’s not forget this and why the fuck are those motherfuckin idiots at CNN not running it around the clock?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 7, 2020 3:00 PM

I wonder why BernieBros don't care.

by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2020 4:23 AM

Not to sound paranoid... but it’s always bizarre the times that I’ve posted this as a thread or a post it never get much traction.

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2020 4:34 AM

Jeez, for me, news that Trump is a child rapist feels like old news after all the genocide level shit he's done since he's been in office.

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2020 4:57 AM

Because you're an obvious Russian troll, R2.

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2020 5:01 AM

Wow... you know we ordered to kill Epstein before he talks

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2020 5:08 AM

^ Signed Trump

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2020 5:10 AM

R4 lol you’re an idiot

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2020 5:51 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2020 5:54 AM

Wonder if Barr enjoyed “Network”?

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2020 8:01 AM

R9 I don’t get the reference.

by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2020 3:46 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2020 3:57 PM

#neverforget

by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2020 4:19 PM

First thing I’ve learned about Trump that makes me like him.

by Anonymousreply 13May 2, 2020 4:33 PM

Because you're a Snoozer loser, OPee !

by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2020 4:41 PM

What's bizarre is the number of times you've posted, OP, and keep posting.

Not smart enough to take a hint ?

by Anonymousreply 15May 2, 2020 4:44 PM

R15 take a hint of what? That we’ve got 30 threads just today about Biden’s alleged fingerbang & “nice melons” comment but MSM nor Datalounge ever jumped on Trump raping a 13yo with Epstein?

by Anonymousreply 16May 2, 2020 4:49 PM

Bump for an article on a REAL and repetitive rapist

by Anonymousreply 17May 2, 2020 6:18 PM

[quote] Not to sound paranoid... but it’s always bizarre the times that I’ve posted this as a thread or a post it never get much traction.

Your own link answers your question. Are you retarded?

[quote] Those shady characters — a former reality TV producer who calls himself “Al Taylor” and a “Never Trump” conservative activist named Steve Baer — had been mostly unsuccessful in getting the media to bite. There are a few very good reasons for that, which the Huffington Post’s Ryan Grim succinctly summed up: Taylor and Baer have been really sketchy about the whole thing, and since the accuser is anonymous, journalists can’t do anything to verify her claims. The only journalist who has actually interviewed Johnson, Emily Shugerman at Revelist, came away confused and even doubting whether Johnson really exists.

by Anonymousreply 18May 2, 2020 6:20 PM

Remember when Epstein died in prison last summer? As soon as it happened, trolls were swarming all over the internets stating with the utmost conviction that there was no conspiracy in Epstein's death, and thinking Bill Barr and Donald Trump had something to do with Epstein's death was the height of lunacy.

I think it's high time we reopen any "closed investigation.

by Anonymousreply 19May 2, 2020 6:47 PM

rapist

by Anonymousreply 20May 2, 2020 7:24 PM

The woman should come forward again with her cheated against Trump. He deserves to rot in jail for everything he’s done.

by Anonymousreply 21May 2, 2020 7:27 PM

So OP is the Russian bot, posting a story that is unfavorable to Trump? I thought the Russians liked Trump. I haz a confused.

by Anonymousreply 22May 2, 2020 7:29 PM

Xxxx

by Anonymousreply 23May 17, 2020 12:32 AM

Yall need to vote Biden, then they can investigate more of this Mess.

by Anonymousreply 24May 24, 2020 1:58 PM

Elites on both sides of the aisle are associated with Epstein, not least Bill Clinton. The media couldn't investigate one without a retaliatory strike from the other side. The media are 1% elitists not journalists hence the MADD stalemate.

This will likely come to naught for that reason, regardless of the truth of the allegations.

by Anonymousreply 25May 24, 2020 2:03 PM

Dear 2015 bump troll, FUCK YOU!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 26June 7, 2020 2:03 PM

I know a few people in the finance world and they've told stories about the depravity that goes on regards underage girls. So I'm pretty sure the President likely fucked a 13 year old. Even if it happened 20 years ago it still makes me very angry.

by Anonymousreply 27June 7, 2020 3:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!