Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trevor Noah pays his furloughed crew’s salaries out of his own pocket, meanwhile, Elllen fired all of hers

What a difference, huh?

Ellen let all her people go without salary. Let’s all remember her tagline be kind to everyone.! So many of the celebrities just love to hear themselves talk

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 26, 2020 2:30 PM

So, in addition to being incredibly handsome, he's an all-around nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 1May 1, 2020 10:50 PM

Oh please! I’m America’s Sweetheart!!!

by Anonymousreply 2May 1, 2020 10:52 PM

I'm supporting the booze trade. That's enough. [Hic!]

by Anonymousreply 3May 1, 2020 10:56 PM

She really is a total cunt.

Trevor has grown on me over the years.

by Anonymousreply 4May 1, 2020 11:08 PM

Now Trevor is America’s Sweetheart. Move over, Ellen.

by Anonymousreply 5May 1, 2020 11:19 PM

Oprah, Ellen, Tom hanks and Meghan Markle. All deliberately targeted by right wing trolls. All have had people pushing qanon conspiracy theories about them on gossip sites. It is organized. Inactive Twitter accounts have been taken over and have been spewing massive amounts of negative comments on both Ellen and Meghan this week. People have started complaining to Twitter about their hijacked accounts. LSA has had multiple incidences of old unused accounts suddenly becoming active. Some not been used for five years. Suddenly 50 comments a day on Ellen and Meghan. Go investigate then read the gentleman's guide to spooks and spies thread. It is spot on.

by Anonymousreply 6May 1, 2020 11:20 PM

Trevor is as funny as anyone today. I think I love the Daily Show even more than when Jon Stewart was there.

by Anonymousreply 7May 1, 2020 11:21 PM

Meanwhile, r6 is right. Look at CDAN. attacking liberal/Democratic icons daily. The deluge is beginning.

by Anonymousreply 8May 1, 2020 11:23 PM

And if you know anything about his upbringing and work ethic, you'd respect him even more. - and I say that as someone who hasn't watched Daily Show since Jon Stewart left, but I've heard Noah being interviewed and I was impressed with him as a person

by Anonymousreply 9May 1, 2020 11:51 PM

This makes my crush on him even more immense

by Anonymousreply 10May 1, 2020 11:58 PM

What about me?!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2020 12:05 AM

[quote]Trevor is as funny as anyone today.

Which means you are saying he's not funny at all.

by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2020 12:06 AM

We're making James Cordon out to be a hero? The guy has worse stories than Ellen ever has in the year or two he's been doing his show?

This is totally reeking of an agenda. Let's review, shall we?

Has anyone bothered to ask Ellen why she did what she did? Has anyone bothered to get her comments on the recent allegations?

No. Let's just burn "the bitch" at the stake.

She's done A LOT for the gay community. And she is single handedly responsible for breaking down barriers in terms of media representation. She deserves to tell her side of the story.

by Anonymousreply 13May 2, 2020 12:07 AM

r10

Trevor Noah would not want some geriatric homosexual to have a crush on him.

by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2020 12:07 AM

Ellen couldn't afford it. She's saving up for another $50 million house.

But she'll make time to ask you to donate your money to worthy causes.

by Anonymousreply 15May 2, 2020 2:58 AM

I know the hosts can afford it, so good for those paying. Why isn't the production company or the network paying the salaries? Why does it have to come from the host? I would like to understand why it is not the production company paying.

by Anonymousreply 16May 2, 2020 3:49 AM

[quote] Ellen couldn't afford it. She's saving up for another $50 million house.

Is that the one in which she is "imprisoned?"

Her words. Not mine.

by Anonymousreply 17May 2, 2020 4:28 AM

Is this about Ellen not supporting her staff actually true or part of some misinformation vendetta against Ellen?

by Anonymousreply 18May 2, 2020 4:50 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 2, 2020 12:44 PM

We should do a Trevor Noah thread. I think this man smells cookies. And I'm slowly falling in love with him.

by Anonymousreply 20May 6, 2020 11:05 PM

r20:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 6, 2020 11:06 PM

I can't believe people are saying this is a conspiracy against Ellen and liberals when there have been plenty of articles about what she has done to her staff during the lockdown.

It is a fact.

by Anonymousreply 22May 6, 2020 11:12 PM

R6 Interesting. I don't think any of them are perfect individuals but the deluge is odd. I'm sure there are celebs who are far worse who aren't getting a massive amount of negative articles each day.

by Anonymousreply 23May 6, 2020 11:22 PM

R11 cute face but obese

by Anonymousreply 24May 25, 2020 11:50 PM

How is Ellen a liberal?

by Anonymousreply 25May 25, 2020 11:52 PM

Typical subtle right wing deplorable thread!

by Anonymousreply 26May 25, 2020 11:52 PM

Yeah r16 "Why isn't the production company or the network paying the salaries? "

Good point. Why indeed?

by Anonymousreply 27May 26, 2020 1:58 PM

Maybe the production company is paying for it, but saying that the hosts are doing it to get some brownie points.

by Anonymousreply 28May 26, 2020 2:09 PM

R28 is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 29May 26, 2020 2:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!