Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is anyone watching the new season of 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days?

This show is fucking insane. I don't know who to loathe more, Lisa the hag with jungle fever, the fake lesbian who goes to Australia, the no-neck monster who is trying to import a Filipino bride, the black widow with six kids who says the word "Williams" as "WEEEE-yums" or the complete fucking moron who has flown to Ukraine and been stood up by his online girlfriend of seven years on four separate occasions.

How have I not discovered this train wreck earlier?

by Anonymousreply 97Yesterday at 3:58 AM

If you like this show, there is 90 Days-Pillow Talk. It is highlights of the episode with former participants commenting along the way. It usually airs right after the full show.

by Anonymousreply 104/27/2020

Yolanda and David are sadder than Caesar and that's saying something!!!

by Anonymousreply 204/27/2020

Ed is a jerk. Rose actually has a really nice home, at least by DL standards.

by Anonymousreply 304/27/2020

Was Ash's "seminar" put together solely for the show last night? What was the purpose of it? And if he's constantly being texted and called by women who are his clients, why was there no one there and why was he so fucking bad at what he does?

by Anonymousreply 404/27/2020

Is that supposed to say Finance? Is it a show about loan sharks?

by Anonymousreply 504/28/2020

R2 For a second I thought you were talking about the now-divorced Fosters.

by Anonymousreply 605/06/2020

You need to hit up the reddit/90 day fiance forum. Lots of fun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 705/06/2020

I really like Ash's apartment

by Anonymousreply 805/09/2020

The Black widow infuriates me. "Fire, fire from my eyes.'

by Anonymousreply 905/09/2020

Who's that, R9?

by Anonymousreply 1005/09/2020

The quote is from Madeline Kahn describing how infuriated she was with Evette which lead her to kill her in the movie 'Clue" 1985.

by Anonymousreply 1105/09/2020

I meant who's the black widow?

by Anonymousreply 1205/09/2020

She is this infuriating, self agonizing cast member (Yolanda) that in the face of all that is unflappable truth, refuses to face she is being scammed out of her money and self respect by the oldest social media farce in the analog. Catfished. She is sending money, vesting and refutes proof this veiny muscled Greek God does not exist and she's certifiably delusional. At this point I really think she's continuing with charade to have a story line and stay on the show. But her denials are so provoking, you wanna reach through the screen and dump a bottle of Adderall down her throat to wake up.

by Anonymousreply 1305/09/2020

Ohhh.... black, widow. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 1405/09/2020

Yolanda ought to get together with the other guy who’s being scammed. They’re both about the same age and live in Vegas. He’s actually worse than she is, he’s been giving money for seven years and how many times has he traveled to the Ukraine?

by Anonymousreply 1505/09/2020

R15 They must have cast the net wide to find two people with this level of spiraling emotional instability while also simultaneously displaying identical denial coping disorders. Gotta be something in the water …. but more realistically just trying to keep their story active and viable to squeeze out an entire season for the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 1605/09/2020

Yolanda has been busted as someone who knew all along she was being catfished but saw this as an opportunity to make a bit of money.

by Anonymousreply 1705/09/2020

Yeah I mean you gotta figure people want to get on a top-rated TV show, get followers, monetize.

by Anonymousreply 1805/09/2020

r17

how was she busted??

by Anonymousreply 1905/09/2020

It's all over those sites giving updates for various reality shows. A friend of Yolanda's basically said that Yolanda knew all along what was going on but also told her friend how much money she was going to get per episode if she played naive.

by Anonymousreply 2005/09/2020

I don't understand these financially struggling, leather skinned old witches hitting up these young, agenda fueled, Native African men for committed relationships evolving into hapless childless marriages. His infidelity and inevitable codependence resentment is palpable. Her future alcohol issues dealing with the consequences of her actions sets the standard for predictability. These women must all have a history of repeating self sabotage.

by Anonymousreply 2105/09/2020

Lisa said if she had a few months with the Nigerian, it would be worth it. That’s the reason.

by Anonymousreply 2205/09/2020

I watch all of the 90DF shows: Happily Ever After, What Now, Quarantine, Before the 90 Days, The Other Way. It's a black hole of trash reality and I can't get enough of it.

by Anonymousreply 2305/09/2020

[quote]the fake lesbian who goes to Australia

I hate her so much. Just the way she talks makes me crazy, and that's before you factor in her endless whining about her "illness" and the shitty way she treats her girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 2405/09/2020

The fake lesbian is trying to launch her career as an influencer. She had a YT channel at one point.

by Anonymousreply 2505/09/2020

R25 Nailed it. The fake Lez is excruciating !

by Anonymousreply 2605/09/2020

Ash is hot ( the Australian from India) but he's so programmed and robotic he comes across like a cyborg. Avery is pretty enough to get a fairly good catch here in the US. No reason to hitch her wagon to his bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 2705/09/2020

Ash’s new-age word salad is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 2805/10/2020

What about Jeffrey? The antisocial personality disorder whackadoodle who wants to marry the wonky-eyes Russian opportunist? He has to go to court for kidnapping and beating his ex last Summer.

by Anonymousreply 2905/10/2020

Hey, I like the Russian girl. She’s cute, good-natured and gainfully employed, which is more than you can say for most of these clowns.

Geoffrey beats all these women but purses fly out of his mouth. I don’t get it.

by Anonymousreply 3005/10/2020

What is wrong with Ash's eyes? Is it Aderall? cocaine? Ramona on RHNY have the constantly bulgy, over-opened eyes.

Also: I'm the 31st comment, and no one has yet mentioned Darcey?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3105/10/2020

I think he said he might have Graves’ disease and will be consulting a holistic healer about it.

by Anonymousreply 3205/10/2020

R29 I don't get the whole Jeffery thing either! I think he's cute but way too fucked up dealing with and denying his overwhelming gay sexual urges. The Russian girl with the Andy Cohen wonky eye needs to run screaming. Why would a gay man pursue a dating website Russian bride and all the headaches its bound to bring? Doesn't having gay voice give him enough to deal with ?

by Anonymousreply 3305/10/2020

I just googled Geoffry….FUCK! What a piece of work! I'm actually now really surprised that TLC cast him with all that baggage and anti-social character issues. I thought they had a policy regarding that.

by Anonymousreply 3405/10/2020

Having just come from the Natalie Wood thread, I must note that Avery resembles her, just a little.

by Anonymousreply 3505/10/2020

That Avery needs to get the fuck outta Dodge. Come home and tend to her kids, get her priorities in order which includes being happy with some home grown muscle dick.

by Anonymousreply 3605/10/2020

The "Russian opportunist" just turned down Geoffrey's marriage proposal, so...

by Anonymousreply 3705/10/2020

Ha!! Good for her! What a fuckin disaster he turned out to be !

by Anonymousreply 3805/10/2020

Wait Lana is real???!

by Anonymousreply 3905/10/2020

Lana is real ! But I still think she's on the make. Prob has 7 or 8 guys on a shoestring.

by Anonymousreply 4005/10/2020

I wonder what prompted her to finally show? David said that he'd stopped chatting/paying for a couple of weeks, maybe that finally did it.

by Anonymousreply 4105/10/2020

This season was pretty disgusting.

Ed is a nasty sex tourist troll who preyed on an impoverished woman.

David is an ugly sex tourist who said in the leaded reunion tapes that he had visited Ukraine over a dozen times, sometimes on "tours" with other gross American men, and that he has "dated "over 100 Ukrainian women. Lana was paid to appear with David.

Yolanda was in on the catfish scam and was trying to peddle her book.

Geoff is a pig - convicted felon (drug dealing), had a child who died mysteriously under his care, and has been accused of kidnapping, violence and sexual assault (going on trial for this soon). All of his wives have said he was violent with them. He was not allowed to participate in the reunion due to his criminal past and current charges.

Stephanka is a fake - she set up this fake relationship to gain more followers for her Onlyfan site as well as her Patreon account, where for $50/month you can get some nudie photos/videos. She already disclosed about 2 years ago on her youtube channel that she was bi.

Ash is a creep, pure and simple. Of course his ex wife would never let him take her son to the US. Avery already broke up with him.

Lisa is a disgusting human being. She has a 15 year old daughter out there who she "lost contact" with.

by Anonymousreply 4205/12/2020

This Instagram account has a good summary of the TEN HOURS of leaked tell-all footage. I tried to watch it myself and gave up after 2 1/2 hours because Ed’s screaming gave me a headache.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4305/13/2020

David is a sex tourist like Big Head Ed.

by Anonymousreply 4405/13/2020

Big Ed is a sleaze. I’m glad Rose dumped his ugly old ass. I feel bad that she had sex with that thing.

by Anonymousreply 4505/13/2020

David is a damned stalker. What a fucking weirdo.

Ed is a troll. Geoffrey is gay and deeply closeted, which explains his rage. And Ash has crazy eyes. Really, really crazy eyes.

For those of you who remember Jorge the marijuana dealer (and his ex-whore from Russia, Anifsa), he finally got out of prison and lost a ton of weight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4605/13/2020

Jorge before...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4705/13/2020

Jorge after...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4805/13/2020

Jorge will gain it all back. He only got skinny because of stress and the food in prison is garbage. He will go right back to Cheesecake Factory and Ruth’s Chris and blow up all over again.

by Anonymousreply 4905/13/2020

Post-prison Jorge is kinda cute.

by Anonymousreply 5005/13/2020

The "before" photo of Jorge at R47 seems to have been restricted.

Here's another one.

Dr. NOW would be so proud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5105/13/2020

Ed was a riot! Shipping his 1000 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets to the Philippines only to end up sleeping on a dirty floor that was covered with chicken shit. The leaky roof and exposed electrical wiring definitely added to the general ambience.

by Anonymousreply 5205/13/2020

If Ed is a sex tourist, why did he say he hadn't had sex with a woman in years, and why did he want her to get tested?

by Anonymousreply 5305/13/2020

Just cause he hasn't had sex with a woman in years does not mean he hasn't tried. People like him pay for it all the time. He'd rather say, he hasn't had it than admit he pays to have it. He's gross.

by Anonymousreply 5405/13/2020

This series is hilarious. Been binging on it all day and can't stop. Feeling sorry for guy 'with no neck' - so many things that can go wrong **do actually** go wrong.

by Anonymousreply 5505/24/2020

This series is hilarious. Been binging on it all day and can't stop. Feeling sorry for guy 'with no neck' - so many things that can go wrong **do actually** go wrong.

by Anonymousreply 5605/24/2020

Big Ed and David M. are both sex tourists. They say David has been to Ukraine for more than 20 times. He doesn't run over there just to get stood up by Lana.

Also, Rose definitely sold Ed's 1000 TC sheets, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 5705/24/2020

Stephanie is a fake lesbian. She only did this show to increase her followers on social media. I can’t wait for the new season of ‘The Other Way’. This time we will see an actual gay couple for the first time! Not this made up bullshit bisexual crap.

by Anonymousreply 5805/24/2020

The couple who lives (man) in UK and US (woman) is heartbreaking. She lost her job, he's also barely scraping by in London and they are visiting one last time as they may not see each other for a few years. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 5905/24/2020

[quote]The couple who lives (man) in UK and US (woman) is heartbreaking. She lost her job, he's also barely scraping by in London and they are visiting one last time as they may not see each other for a few years. Ugh.

The guy can't even get a tourist visa to the US because he blinded someone during a fight. He refuses to hold down a job because he was paying $$ toward his victim's settlement with his wages. He is pathetic and so is she.

by Anonymousreply 6005/24/2020

Loving the Russian girl who shows up out of the blue and kicks out the other woman.

by Anonymousreply 6105/24/2020

That reunion was a trip.

So Ed really is a creep. So is Tom. So is David.

Something is definitely wrong with Rose. Between those stank faces she makes, and her temper tantrums, she's totally not innocent, either.

This cast is hilarious, though. They actually had me laughing quite a bit.

The only ones who bored me were the bisexual girls. Their drama was so stupid, and listening to their thirsty friends try to get some airtime, was giving me a headache. Especially the NY Italian girl with the wine. She acted as if she was auditioning for the Real Housewives of New Jersey.

by Anonymousreply 6206/08/2020

That's Varya, R61.

She and Geoff were the only ones who didn't show up for the reunion.

Clearly, he didn't want to answer questions about his domestic abuse charges.

by Anonymousreply 6306/08/2020

people like Stephanie annoy the fuck out of me... she always has to be the victim

by Anonymousreply 6406/08/2020

Geoffrey is still legally married. He abused his wife and she fled to Canada. They were not invited to the reunion because it is all fake as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 6506/08/2020

Geoffrey was not invited back to the reunion due to 1) he is a convicted felon (drug dealing) and 2) he is currently facing serious felony domestic abuse charges, including sexual assault.

by Anonymousreply 6606/08/2020

My favourite couple of all of them has to be David from Vegas who is so delusional, it is side splittingly funny. The Russian girl (can't remember her name) is so indifferent. She has a major business running these lucrative chatlines from Russia that she is not about to ditch that for this paunchy desperate loser David from Vegas.

by Anonymousreply 6706/08/2020

[quote] My favourite couple of all of them has to be David from Vegas who is so delusional, it is side splittingly funny. The Russian girl (can't remember her name) is so indifferent.

Haha, his "fiancee" is named Lana.

On the Reunion Part 2, David admits that she hasn't spoken to him in a week.

"Big Ed" starts ragging on David about how stupid he is, then David loses it on Ed. Drama!

by Anonymousreply 6806/08/2020

Lana, r68! Lana! ha ha ha What a character Lana is. I can't wait for the "showdown" - I think that even if David was shown photos of "lana" screwing a guy, or 10 guys, he'd come up with some excuse for her. Sucker born every minute. Maybe someone should translate that saying for David at some point.

by Anonymousreply 6906/08/2020

Las Vegas is clearly idiot central casting for this show.

David and Lana.

Yolanda and Williams.

And of course, Colty and Larissa.

All of them, suckers and idiots.

by Anonymousreply 7006/08/2020

Did anyone watch the new Other Way tonight? The gay couple looks good together, despite the 26 year age difference.

by Anonymousreply 7106/08/2020

This David from Vegas guy is a self-described millionaire. During the reunion, he had this crappy wood cabinet in view that had the glass broken out of it and the shelves looked broken.

He lives in a crappy house and Yolanda who has raised tons of kids as a mostly single parent has a much nicer home in the same city.

I don't think he's anywhere near a millionaire, except in his deranged brain and I think he broke the glass in his cabinet. Probably threw something at it when he was mad at Lana. Anger issues?

by Anonymousreply 7206/09/2020

David is a mental case and a stalker.

He went to Ukraine FIVE TIMES to look for this woman. And he even went to her apartment and knocked on her door.

Who does that??? Fucking psycho.

Of course, they brought on the other loser Caesar, to show what idiots these guys are.

by Anonymousreply 7306/09/2020

[quote] This David from Vegas guy is a self-described millionaire

By that, he probably means the ownership of a million cats.

by Anonymousreply 7406/09/2020

Why couldn't the gay Mexican take his daughter and move to the US on a K-1 visa? I missed that part.

by Anonymousreply 7506/09/2020

r75

me too.. I don't think they said why the gay mexican couldn't go to the US

by Anonymousreply 7606/09/2020

Probably R75 because the child has a mother who does not want to be separated from her.

Just like crazy Ash lied to Avery telling her it would be no problem for him to rip his son from his ex's arms and spirit him to the US.

by Anonymousreply 7706/09/2020

No, the mother died in a car accident.

by Anonymousreply 7806/09/2020

David is a stalker and a mental case, agree. Kind of sad if it weren't so funny or vice versa. Great entertainment and you can't make these characters up. the 'guy with no neck' or Big Ed was actually pretty clever in calling out David & Lana for what it is. Didn't he say something like this to David:[bold] "$300,000 and all you got was long nails can't use an iphone."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7906/09/2020

Yeah, Ed is really cunty but kind of funny.

I guess he has had to rely on his wit for many years, since he has nothing else going for him.

by Anonymousreply 8006/09/2020

Big Ed has been single for over 28 years I think. I did a double take when I heard that last night.

by Anonymousreply 8106/09/2020

Ed was a disgusting pig: he went as a sex tourist basically ( a cheap one) and was rude and condescending to Rose and her family and their impoverished circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 8206/09/2020

Big Ed says he likes being called Big Ed cuz it makes him feel taller. Love this Show!

by Anonymousreply 8306/15/2020

Omg, I can't believe that Deaven just totally outed Jihoon as having a small dick.

It wasn't even just a snide remark. It was actually part of her story about becoming pregnant!

"I got pregnant the first time we had sex, because the condom slipped off. So I bought some 'extra snug' condoms so it wouldn't happen again."

Rofl at the Pillow Talk people They were all over that! Some didn't even know there was such a thing as extra snug condoms. Nor did I.

by Anonymousreply 8406/16/2020

Snug fit condoms. For teeny tiny dicks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8506/16/2020

I'm getting sick of that Elizabeth and her worthless sociopath Moldavian husband Andrei.( They are on one of the spinoffs) Ok, yea, I get it, he totally has a huge dick. HE REEKS of huge dick syndrome, but the guy is stunted! He's uncomfortable to watch he's so awkward. He's demanding, that Elizabeth demands her father pay for their ( just announced) wedding in Moldavia which is to take place in 4 weeks. He's either on the Eastern European spectrum or he knows his social disfunction is creating family unbalance and assuring a durable static filled storyline. I can't stand him, but I would soooo fuck him naked in front of a urinal at the Eagle.

by Anonymousreply 8606/18/2020

Elizabeth and Andrei are normal and actually funny when they appear on Pillow Talk. When they are on a regular show like Happily Ever After, he's such a dick and she's such a whiny troublemaker.

by Anonymousreply 8706/18/2020

I agree, R87.

I felt the same way as R86 when I first saw him on 90 Day Fiance, but after watching him on Pillow Talk, he's actually pretty mellow and funny.

A lot of these couples just need time to gel, and get used to each other.

by Anonymousreply 8806/19/2020

I watch pillow talk just for Andrei and Sexy Alexei’s crotch shots/furry legs.

by Anonymousreply 8906/19/2020

Has anyone noticed why some (or most) of them have some sort of run-ins with the law? I can't remember who exactly right now, but their previous arson, insurance fraud, assault, etc convictions or records all come up when dealing with visa issues. It's sad, hilarious at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 9006/19/2020

I’m revisiting 90 day fiancé happily ever after season 3 - great pandemic viewing. Pedro and Chantal, Nicole and azan, Anfisa and Jorge - the good old days!

by Anonymousreply 9106/19/2020

Andrei is hot... love his voice

by Anonymousreply 92Last Monday at 6:37 AM

Yolanda apparently rented an Airbnb for her taping. And lord she almost died of Covid in December! They glossed over that one in the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 93Last Monday at 6:57 AM

yay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94Last Tuesday at 8:01 AM

Tomorrow is July 1!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95Last Tuesday at 4:48 PM

Serious queston: Is Samoan guy "intellectually challenged"? I'm struggling to figure out if it's a language barrier or just stupidity he's having.

by Anonymousreply 96Yesterday at 3:58 AM

^^question

by Anonymousreply 97Yesterday at 3:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!