Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I just got into a screaming match with a group of assholes standing in a circle on the corner chatting and eating McDonalds

WTF is wrong with these white transplants???? I had to run to the Pharmacy to pick up my asthma meds and as I am leaving I see a group of white transplants standing on a corner just standing around, eating McDonalds and catching up. How do I know they were "catching up"? As I walked toward them I could hear one of the white fraus saying to the man "yeah, it sucks that we couldn't come to your party"... which means the transplant is having parties.... then they were saying something about the trains and this is when I had to stop and say something.

I said "shouldn't you be inside, Quarantined?" and they ignored me and made a face and I said "because it is people like you that are keeping this shit from ending, refusing to stay inside and go outside for no reason". That is when one of the men asked me to mind my fucking business, and I snapped. Started to let them know about themselves and told them to get their WHITE TRANSPLANTS ASSES BACK INSIDE BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE ABOUT THEM STANDING AROUND CHATTING. It became an argument for a bit then one of the couples walked away and I told them go back where they fucking came from, and the woman was whispering something and I yelled "IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, SAY IT TO ME TRANSPLANT CRACKA". They just kept walking and the rest of them walked away also. I told them go back to Iowa or Ohio or wherever they came from, because I know they aren't legit NYers.

They better have went fucking home. There were 8 of them, btw. Breaking Quarantine rules. Dont fuck with me white transplants. I will make your life hell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116April 28, 2020 4:32 AM

You sound like a complete twat.

by Anonymousreply 1April 26, 2020 5:38 PM

0/10

by Anonymousreply 2April 26, 2020 5:39 PM

Didn't you have an earlier scuffle with white people at McDonalds?

by Anonymousreply 3April 26, 2020 5:39 PM

This is the lamest post I have read here in awhile. I’m not sure if it’s meant to be satire, but either way, OP, you have embarrassed yourself.

by Anonymousreply 4April 26, 2020 5:40 PM

I wonder what makes people like OP desperate for attention? Boredom?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 26, 2020 5:40 PM

What you need is an angry cop.

by Anonymousreply 6April 26, 2020 5:41 PM

OP = Digital Blackface Oleg

by Anonymousreply 7April 26, 2020 5:43 PM

Territorial Karen of the Corner Police

by Anonymousreply 8April 26, 2020 5:43 PM

0.00000/10

by Anonymousreply 9April 26, 2020 5:43 PM

Maybe get off the computer for a while, OP - making up elaborate scenarios is not your strong suit.

by Anonymousreply 10April 26, 2020 5:45 PM

I agree with OP. Too many people standing around outside or hanging out. This is why this won’t end. People don’t wanna listen.

Stay inside. It’s not THAT HARD.

by Anonymousreply 11April 26, 2020 5:45 PM

Good thing I didn't make anything up. I am sick to death of transplants ruining my city.

by Anonymousreply 12April 26, 2020 5:46 PM

I believe you OP. I see lots of stupidity going on.

by Anonymousreply 13April 26, 2020 5:48 PM

The OP doesn't have a problem with too many people, r11, it has a problem with too many white people.

by Anonymousreply 14April 26, 2020 5:49 PM

Save your anger for the Hasids, Myron.

by Anonymousreply 15April 26, 2020 5:53 PM

You wouldn't have said that if they were a group of black people.

You wouldn't...transplants or not.

by Anonymousreply 16April 26, 2020 5:55 PM

R16 he didn't say it, period

by Anonymousreply 17April 26, 2020 5:57 PM

Transplants to where, OP? Why should it matter if they were natives or transplants?

by Anonymousreply 18April 26, 2020 6:00 PM

How do you know OP is a “he?”

Sounds more like a cunty frau.

Though I have seen a lot of men who are cunty fraus...

by Anonymousreply 19April 26, 2020 6:00 PM

Dear OP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 26, 2020 6:01 PM

r17 yup, I did. I dont give a fuck. I will throw hands with you Crackas. Trust.

by Anonymousreply 21April 26, 2020 6:02 PM

R18 do not move somewhere and act like its your place. You're a transplant to MY HOME. Act accordingly.

by Anonymousreply 22April 26, 2020 6:03 PM

OP = fat COPD friendless old fart. SAD!

by Anonymousreply 23April 26, 2020 6:05 PM

This is definitely in the running for lamest Putinbot thread of 2020, but let's be honest, the year is still young.

by Anonymousreply 24April 26, 2020 6:05 PM

Oh ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 26, 2020 6:06 PM

Why don't you just mind your fucking business, OP.

Just get your shit and go inside. I hate the rat bastards who have to go squeal on someone who they think in their opinion is breaking social distancing, like some east Germany leaving in the cold war.

Mind your fucking business.

by Anonymousreply 26April 26, 2020 6:07 PM

R21 what prompted you to post an odd story, clearly made up, in which you try to purposely sound non white? Honestly - is it kind of an "I feel like I want to get attention" ploy? No one believes you, sweetheart.

by Anonymousreply 27April 26, 2020 6:08 PM

r26 NO. Dont move to my city and be foolish. I will make you feel like shit

by Anonymousreply 28April 26, 2020 6:09 PM

Is this the same troll with the boss who took a two-week vacation in the Dominican Republic?

by Anonymousreply 29April 26, 2020 6:09 PM

NativeKarenNYer

by Anonymousreply 30April 26, 2020 6:09 PM

r27 you dont need to... come meet me and you will learn about me quickly.

by Anonymousreply 31April 26, 2020 6:09 PM

Op, I'm a native New Yorker, and west coast transplant and shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 32April 26, 2020 6:10 PM

Ugh - this guy again with his purity tests of everyone who lives in NYC.

OP supposedly is a native New Yorker and that's all he has in his life to feel special - which really isn't anything special.

by Anonymousreply 33April 26, 2020 6:10 PM

Does skin color really matter?

by Anonymousreply 34April 26, 2020 6:11 PM

Uh, maybe you should have minded your own business, OP?

by Anonymousreply 35April 26, 2020 6:12 PM

What is it with the New Yorkers on this board who want to fight people that have the audacity and nerve to not kiss their oh-so-precious asses for merely existing? Is it a by-product of their environment?

by Anonymousreply 36April 26, 2020 6:14 PM

That was very foolhardy, OP. They could have all jumped you and beat the shit out of you or one of them could have taken out a gun and shot you.

by Anonymousreply 37April 26, 2020 6:25 PM

No, it's OP's mental illness, R36

Same shit, different day, really and truly boring...

by Anonymousreply 38April 26, 2020 6:26 PM

This is the very persistent troll who is obsessed with people who are not native New Yorkers living in "his" city. He is never amusing.

by Anonymousreply 39April 26, 2020 6:27 PM

always starting these stupid ass threads. He is an annoying drain on this board.

by Anonymousreply 40April 26, 2020 6:28 PM

R39 I don't foresee this being a problem anymore after the pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 41April 26, 2020 6:30 PM

Well done OP, had it been the other way round (8 black people pissing about) they would have called the police on you.

by Anonymousreply 42April 26, 2020 6:30 PM

Not sure if that was real or not, but I live on the West Coast and went to pick up take-out at a local bar in the late afternoon and in the parking lot were about 10-12 people with small children and no masks hanging out and clearly not giving a shit about the distancing or masks. It pissed me off but I didn’t say anything, just kept my distance and got my food and left.

by Anonymousreply 43April 26, 2020 6:31 PM

"This is the very persistent troll who is obsessed with people who are not native New Yorkers living in "his" city."

Unless OP is a Native American Indian, it's not "his" fucking city either.

by Anonymousreply 44April 26, 2020 6:33 PM

"Crackas" R21

OK Knee-grow. My assertion still stands:

You wouldn't have said it to a group of black people, transplants or not.

by Anonymousreply 45April 26, 2020 6:33 PM

And he wonders why the hot Dominican boys in "his" city decide to pair up with the transplants from the Midwest instead of natives like him. It could be because the transplants are calmer, more even-tempered and more pleasant to be around?

by Anonymousreply 46April 26, 2020 6:36 PM

Anonymous in Kansas City is back on tina.

by Anonymousreply 47April 26, 2020 6:39 PM

r46 I have never been with a Dominican and have no care to. I am Puerto Rican, Irish, Italian, Native American and Black. Not a fucking Dominican.

r44 I am born and raised here, so it is my city.

r43 I see stuff like this all the time here in Brooklyn, and people are acting like the stores still open, like Walmart and Target, are playgrounds for their kids etc. letting their kids run down the aisles, play with the toys like there isn't a pandemic etc. or peoplekust standing around outside chilling like its nothing... its annoying. I have kept quiet most times but I am over it, especially after a White Frau had the nerve to scream at me and my friend and her cousin for standing to close to each other while walking down the block to a store. We have been Quarantined for over a month, we know we are good and decided to go to the store together, and we are walking there and this white bitch screams "You're walking to close together! Social Distancing you stupid fucks" from her car. That is when I got pissed. I remained quiet, as did my friend, and we laughed, but her cousin went off and screamed back, making us laugh even harder.

After that, I said fuck it, let me start saying some shit every time I see one of them not following the rules, which is ALL THE TIME.

by Anonymousreply 48April 26, 2020 6:46 PM

was the McDonalds on West 3rd and 6th? That one might as well be a homeless shelter

by Anonymousreply 49April 26, 2020 6:47 PM

R49 it was the one on Court Street in Brooklyn.

by Anonymousreply 50April 26, 2020 6:48 PM

and the Hoboken Package Thief should start a podcast. Two very angry gay POC DLers, screaming into the abyss about all the injustice they face.

by Anonymousreply 51April 26, 2020 6:51 PM

[quote] We have been Quarantined for over a month, we know we are good and decided to go to the store together, and we are walking there and this white bitch screams "You're walking to close together! Social Distancing you stupid fucks" from her car. That is when I got pissed.

[quote] as I am leaving I see a group of white transplants standing on a corner just standing around, eating McDonalds and catching up.

So you get mad at people doing exactly what you yourself are doing?

Your EST is a spectacular fail. It's unhinged, humorless, contradictory and BORING. And why the hell do you eat at McDonalds all the time like common trash?

by Anonymousreply 52April 26, 2020 6:55 PM

Can you not read? Me and my 2 friends (that is 3, not breaking rules) were walking to buy groceries together.... not standing on a corner eating McDonalds and chatting. We were actually out with reason.

by Anonymousreply 53April 26, 2020 6:57 PM

My great grandparents, my grandparents, and my mother were from that neighborhood R50. My mother moved out in the 60s though to Long Island. Can I still claim it? One small issue, we ain’t folx of color, we Norwegian and Irish.

by Anonymousreply 54April 26, 2020 6:58 PM

r54 of course you can. You have family going back generations, and although you come from LI, you still are a NYer at least whose family comes from here. Unlike these fools coming from Iowa and Ohio -_-

by Anonymousreply 55April 26, 2020 7:05 PM

OP is a horrible person.

by Anonymousreply 56April 26, 2020 7:07 PM

Get off my stoop!

by Anonymousreply 57April 26, 2020 8:01 PM

OP is that black woman who got banned from LSA and goes around calling everyone faggots.

by Anonymousreply 58April 26, 2020 8:06 PM

OP is , he has posted his instagram here before. He has been trolling this board for years.

by Anonymousreply 59April 26, 2020 8:10 PM

[quote]They better have went fucking home.

.... have went?

by Anonymousreply 60April 26, 2020 8:12 PM

This kid posted this today, in Brooklyn. And we wonder why OP is pissed? I get it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 26, 2020 8:25 PM

What gives you the right to call it “your city” OP? The coincidence that you happened to be born there? What exactly have YOU specifically done to contribute to the greatness of New York City?

Nothing?

That’s what I thought.

The shut the fuck up. Other people have just as much a right to be there as you do.

by Anonymousreply 62April 26, 2020 9:52 PM

Born and raised... and you r62??? LMaooooo

by Anonymousreply 63April 26, 2020 9:56 PM

Born and raised and leeching onto all the things that make NYC without actually contributing anything yourself, is that right, OP?

You’re a pathetic head case. And as you yourself acknowledged up thread, you’re also the same asshole you are complaining about.

Stop embarrassing yourself. Nobody here thinks you are a bad ass. We only think you are a fucking fool.

by Anonymousreply 64April 26, 2020 9:59 PM

3 people going to buy groceries together is not the same as 8 people standing around outside chatting while eating McDonalds.

You can try and spin that shit as much as you want, but we went to get groceries, ESSENTIAL, and then went home. They went to McDonalds then remained outside chatting rather than going home. If you do not see the difference, maybe you should go see a Doctor.

And I am born and raised here. My parents are. My grandparents are. My Great Grandparents are.... what about you?

Its funny how the ones always running their mouths never say where they are from....

by Anonymousreply 65April 26, 2020 10:04 PM

Why do you keep digging the hole deeper?

by Anonymousreply 66April 26, 2020 10:05 PM

OP, would it be OK if they were eating Burger king?

by Anonymousreply 67April 26, 2020 10:09 PM

Not only was I not born and raised there, I don’t even fucking live there.

And I’m still gonna tell you what a damn idiot you are.

by Anonymousreply 68April 26, 2020 10:13 PM

Just looked at the video at r61 and I do not get how anyone can be mad at OP for being mad. Look at all those people. They refuse to take their asses home, and this is why NYC will be in Quarantine for much longer.

Brooklyn just went back to the #1 spot for most infected people and deaths. Queens is #2 again. Brooklyn is struggling but the people there, mostly white people from that video and OPs story, are still not taking it serious.

by Anonymousreply 69April 26, 2020 10:15 PM

I am not born in NYC, not raised in NYC, do not live in NYC, and do not wanna live there. Its probably the most overrated cesspool I have ever witnessed.

by Anonymousreply 70April 26, 2020 10:16 PM

The fact that someone has not yet murdered NativeNYer in real life is truly mind-blowing to me.

by Anonymousreply 71April 26, 2020 10:26 PM

OK, Karen.

by Anonymousreply 72April 26, 2020 10:30 PM

Screaming match? How trashy!

by Anonymousreply 73April 26, 2020 10:32 PM

This never happened

by Anonymousreply 74April 26, 2020 10:37 PM

Everyone please take note of the fact that the only posters who are incorrecting using AND capitalizing the term “quarantine” are R64 and the OP himself.

Is R64 also the OP, exposing his own stupidity and insecurity by posting from another device in support of his own post?

Haha

by Anonymousreply 75April 26, 2020 10:55 PM

Fuck you and fuck your shithole city

by Anonymousreply 76April 26, 2020 10:56 PM

R64 should be R69 in the post at R75.

by Anonymousreply 77April 26, 2020 10:57 PM

OP, I don’t get your obsession with where folks are from. Or with the color of their skin. What difference does either one make?

Some people behave badly. Others behave well. If you were as intelligent as you’d like to have us believe, you’d get that one’s behavior is dictated neither by birthplace nor by skin color.

Furthermore, virtually all of us New Yorkers are from somewhere else. I mean, my folks immigrated here in the 1940s. Does that make my claim to NY weaker than yours? Or greater than someone’s whose family arrived more recently? Of course not!

For me, if people are tenth-generation New Yorkers or they just arrived last month, if they are caring and generous and compassionate and doing something worthwhile with their lives, they’re alright by me. Oh, and you might want to check your grammar before you try reading people.

by Anonymousreply 78April 26, 2020 11:16 PM

R77 that explains it - what a headcase

by Anonymousreply 79April 26, 2020 11:17 PM

If you are not born and raised here you aren’t a NYer

by Anonymousreply 80April 26, 2020 11:27 PM

[quote]They better have went fucking home. There were 8 of them, btw. Breaking Quarantine rules. Dont fuck with me white transplants. I will make your life hell.

1. You have no idea if they were "transplants" or not. You are assuming so because they are white. Newsflash: there are lots of "native" white NYers and in fact white people were in NYC way before blacks or hispanics. ever hear of the Dutch and English settlers?

2. You are a huge racist. Every post is about "white" people and "crackas". No black people under 40 call people "crackers" and especially not in NYC

3. Your grammar is atrocious. "Should have went". Did you make it through high school? I'm sure you it wasn't Stuyvesant or Bronx Science if you did.

by Anonymousreply 81April 26, 2020 11:39 PM

Poor r81

When you are BORN AND RAISED HERE, something you can not relate to, you can spot the transplants from the natives easily. You stand out like sore thumbs, ESPECIALLY IN BROOKLYN, QUEENS AND BRONX.

But keep trying, sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 82April 27, 2020 12:02 AM

r81 I am born and raised in Brooklyn. Why would I have gone to Bronx? Stupid fuck. You just proved me right about transplants.

by Anonymousreply 83April 27, 2020 12:03 AM

I enjoy fights like this. Went to fill up my tank and walked into the convenience store for some water and a nice sophisticated young lady politely asked this hick to please respect the yellow line 6 feet away (dude was practically leaning on her). He countered with "sorry ma'am but I don't want to, I am a redneck and a hillbilly and I ain't worried about no virus". I was pretty surprised the security guard didn't ask him to leave.

by Anonymousreply 84April 27, 2020 12:07 AM

[quote] [R81] I am born and raised in Brooklyn. Why would I have gone to Bronx? Stupid fuck. You just proved me right about transplants.

Wow. You really are ignorant. People in the city who are actually smart and get into Stuvesant or Bronx Science or one of the other top tier schools will go regardless of what burrough they’re in because of the opportunity.

I guess you never made it to high school.

And I am a New Yorker. I’m also not white but I can tell you are the worst kind of ignorant ghetto trash and yes, a true Spic which as you’ve said before, you’ve been called many times. No wonder why.

by Anonymousreply 85April 27, 2020 12:56 AM

Donald Trump grew up in New York, OP.

by Anonymousreply 86April 27, 2020 1:08 AM

R85 come call me a spic to my face

by Anonymousreply 87April 27, 2020 1:18 AM

Give me your address. I doubt you’ll take me. And I’m sure you’re scared of blacks.

by Anonymousreply 88April 27, 2020 1:22 AM

R88 look at your history fucking prick. You aren’t black. I would have you 6 feet under so fucking fast. I am surrounded by cops. I know how to get that gun. Keep playing.

by Anonymousreply 89April 27, 2020 1:32 AM

Yeah my history shows I’m not white you DUMB FUCKING SPIC!!

I also have a Latino bf but he’s not a dumb spic like you.

It’s funny how you only reacted to that despite the fact that you said many times how you’re always being called a spic. But not to the comments about your stupidity and constant and overt racism. And it figures you would need a gun

by Anonymousreply 90April 27, 2020 1:36 AM

OP, are you having trouble filling your prescriptions? You go off like this about once a month.

by Anonymousreply 91April 27, 2020 1:40 AM

NativeNewYorker is so annoying. Do black people even say "cracker" anymore? BTW, you should really not be walking to the store with friends if you are going to be so particular with others, unless you are all isolating together in the same household.

by Anonymousreply 92April 27, 2020 2:15 AM

Guys, I think NativeNyer is a white, shit stirring, race baiting troll.

by Anonymousreply 93April 27, 2020 2:53 AM

[quote]They better have went fucking home.

[quote]3. Your grammar is atrocious. "Should have went". Did you make it through high school? I'm sure you it wasn't Stuyvesant or Bronx Science if you did.

Is "Should have went" supposed to be a correction for "better have went"?

"Oh dear" does not begin to cover it if it is.

by Anonymousreply 94April 27, 2020 3:01 AM

[quote]I am a New Yorker.

But you can't spell "borough," r85? Oh, dear. (I'll let "Stuyvesant" slide for the time being.)

by Anonymousreply 95April 27, 2020 3:21 AM

[quote]Is "Should have went" supposed to be a correction for "better have went"?

no i wasn't paying close enough attention to his bad grammar and assumed he used that bad grammar most people use, so I misquoted him. my bad.

I have to admit I've never even heard someone say "better have went".

by Anonymousreply 96April 27, 2020 4:05 AM

[quoteBut you can't spell "borough," [R85]? Oh, dear. (I'll let "Stuyvesant" slide for the time being.)

actually IN NEW YORK its often spelled "boro" though it's technically incorrect. I tried to use the correct spelling but made a typo.

And Stuyvesant is how it's spelled idiot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97April 27, 2020 4:07 AM

Op, just mind your business.

by Anonymousreply 98April 27, 2020 4:16 AM

[quote]And Stuyvesant is how it's spelled.

Yes, I know. You spelled it "Stuvesant."

by Anonymousreply 99April 27, 2020 4:47 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if many of the most famous and successful people in New York didn't grow up there.

by Anonymousreply 100April 27, 2020 5:35 AM

R100 you're right, most of them didn't grow up there—that's what major cities like LA and NYC are famous for. They are cultural mixing pots, beacons that people seek out, often for professional reasons. Whinging cunts like NativeNYer think they can coast by on the street cred of being born and raised there, which, in reality simply means they've never left their home town—but above all, it means there's nothing remotely interesting or special about them aside from the city on their birth certificate. It's truly pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 101April 27, 2020 7:15 AM

[quote]Is "Should have went" supposed to be a correction for "better have went"?

[quote]no i wasn't paying close enough attention to his bad grammar and assumed he used that bad grammar most people use, so I misquoted him. my bad.

Well, okay then.

by Anonymousreply 102April 27, 2020 2:04 PM

[quote]Dont fuck with me white transplants. I will make your life hell.

No, you won't make their lives hell. They'll go back to their lives, enjoying what NYC has to offer and enjoying the money from the high-paying jobs that you could only dream of. They'll forget all about you as soon as they get away from you. But you'll continue to live your miserable life, miserable and bitter and yelling at strangers on the street.

by Anonymousreply 103April 27, 2020 2:42 PM

They’re transplants. Lmao. Pathetic wannabe posers who are desperate to be US.

by Anonymousreply 104April 27, 2020 3:24 PM

[quote]Pathetic wannabe posers who are desperate to be US.

They are desperate to be a country?

by Anonymousreply 105April 27, 2020 3:26 PM

No, they’re desperate to be the Natives. You are so desperate.

by Anonymousreply 106April 27, 2020 3:30 PM

US = United States

by Anonymousreply 107April 27, 2020 3:31 PM

my ancestors transplanted themselves into Brooklyn in 1898, but their descendants fled during 1960s white flight. OPs ancestors transplanted themselves into Brooklyn either by plane from Puerto Rico in the 1960s or else black folx (which is the same as saying Puerto Rican) who fled Jim Crow in the 40s or so and came looking for industrial jobs for the war effort. When those industries dried up they landed in the projects and that’s where multiple generations keep being sired, even though it was never the intention for public housing to be multi generational. You were supposed to take your assistance and raise children who would then leave the projects for a better life. Instead, those piss elevators have become a way of life now.

by Anonymousreply 108April 27, 2020 4:47 PM

Yep, r108. Those places were only supposed to be temporary, but they ended up becoming cradle to grave. Very unfortunate.

by Anonymousreply 109April 27, 2020 5:13 PM

what is a black folx

by Anonymousreply 110April 27, 2020 7:23 PM

Why you should mind your own business. Maybe OP will be viral next time. Could fuck up your life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111April 27, 2020 7:27 PM

R108 how racist of you.

I grew up in Windsor Terrace. No projects. Stupid ass.

My great great Grandparents came here, on a plane, in the early 1900s.

But thanks.

by Anonymousreply 112April 27, 2020 7:55 PM

There were no fucking passenger planes in the early 1900s.

by Anonymousreply 113April 27, 2020 8:06 PM

OP's grandfather arriving in the US.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114April 27, 2020 8:27 PM

Op is this you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115April 28, 2020 3:02 AM

Hey, R101. I get your point but need to correct one mistaken notion of yours. Being a native New Yorker does not in any way equate to never having left. I was born here, grew up here, but left for over thirty years before eventually moving back. I don’t doubt that what you said is true for many, but it’s certainly not true for all.

by Anonymousreply 116April 28, 2020 4:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!