Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Harry Styles Fine Line Part 13

Harry is quarantined with Jeff in LA in this grave time of plague. Will he do a live concert from home, as Post Malone did last night?

by Anonymousreply 139January 1, 2021 5:15 PM

show us the hole, harry!

by Anonymousreply 1April 25, 2020 1:10 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 25, 2020 1:14 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 25, 2020 1:17 AM

Never going to learn.

by Anonymousreply 4April 25, 2020 5:56 AM

I'm pretty sure he won't do any live concerts from home.

by Anonymousreply 5April 25, 2020 11:59 AM

Thank you for opening the new thread btw!

by Anonymousreply 6April 25, 2020 12:07 PM

Travis Scott's virtual Fortnite concert was a genius idea. Irving Azoff manages him. I think they'll have something up their sleeve for Harry.

by Anonymousreply 7April 25, 2020 4:06 PM

I always forget that Kid Harpoon is also managed by Full Stop. And this is from Billboard back in 2017:

'So far, Azoff has one data point to gauge the success of Full Stop Management: "The metric, for me, is just existing." Opened in March 2016, Full Stop owes its existence to three top-tier clients: Harry Styles of One Direction, Meghan Trainor and British songwriter-producer Kid Harpoon.'

I wonder how common it is for a music management company's success to rest partly on a songwriter? I also wonder what the original connection was. We know about Harry of course and Meghan was Tommy Bruce's friend and client ( apparently he even officiated at her wedding) but what is the connection with Kid Harpoon?

by Anonymousreply 8April 26, 2020 7:04 AM

Who's Jeff?

by Anonymousreply 9April 26, 2020 7:10 AM

R73 I also like looking at the figures and if you add in UK album sales the %s after 4 months for HS1 were approx 57% ie 57% of sales were in the US and UK and for Fine Line that figure is approx. 70% so only 30% of the sales of Fine Line after 4 months have been in countries outside the US and UK.

There is no doubt he has concentrated heavily on the US market this time around with the sound of the album/tour bundles/promo and in particular radio promo. In this regard if you read the radio airplay forums there was clearly a label push ( payola) to get him the one week at number 1 on Pop Radio and Adore You has been in freefall ever since. Apparently this is not uncommon but it also shows his team were not above it and it was the conclusion they wanted for the whole Adore You campaign....it was written as a radio hit , it had the massive Eroda marketing campaign behind it and it has been the only song sent to radio in the US.

Song wise Adore You has clearly been a hit in the US and UK but look at peak chart positions worldwide and it really hasn't done anything, ( for example, France 126, Germany 82, Italy 78, Sweden 40 compared to Sign of the times France 3 Germany 20 Italy 9 Sweden 15). So it hasn't been a worldwide hit at all and although the peaks for Lights Up were a bit better worldwide that was because it was the 1st single and it dropped very quickly after week 1. Falling has flopped pretty much universally even in the UK where I think they expected it to be a massive hit after the BRits performance akin to Lewis Capaldi's Someone You Loved. Even alot of the music forums thought it would be his big hit from the album but it just hasn't taken off.

So however well the album has done sales wise those sales have been heavily concentrated in the US and when Azoff and Rob Stringer spoke about 'global reach' being the aim of this album I'm not sure they've achieved it. And if If the criticism of HS1 was that he only had 1 hit single from it the same criticism can be levelled at Fine Line and unlike SOTT Adore You has not even reached top 5.

by Anonymousreply 10April 26, 2020 7:40 AM

R8 I can imagine the connection is Harry. His bassist Adam and Kid are friends since forever and Harry has known Adam since about 2011 (through Lou Teasdale) so he might have met Kid Harpoon even before going solo. Harry was also friends with Florence Welch and Lily Allen (was at her birthday party in 2014) and Kid worked with both.

by Anonymousreply 11April 27, 2020 1:42 AM

R10 I'm sure Adore You had a radio push, but if it would have just been payola, I guess they would have done it from the very start, not 4 months after the song was released? But as you said, it was written as a radio hit and has all the right ingredients: catchy hook, upbeat melody, impressive high notes, cute lyrics. It's also his only song with slight 80s vibes, which is a pop trend right now: The Weeknd's Blinding Lights, Dua Lipa's songs, Gaga's Stupid Love - they all have an 80s influence and so has Adore You. So I don't see why it shouldn't be popular with the radio stations. If an "unattractive" song like She would have become a radio hit, that would have been some impressive payola indeed lol.

I wonder why Falling didn't quite take off, but I think in the US it was also because at the time the video came out, Adore You was still rising, so the focus was on that instead of a big promo push for Falling. But yes, in general I thought it would do more.

Even though Fine Line's success outside of the US & UK isn't as huge, I think even reaching similar sales as HS1 is actually pretty good considering that a large part of the 1D fandom doesn't exist anymore and he had to attract new fans for even reach his 2017 numbers. I don't have the numbers after 4 months, but I think he actually did surpass HS1, even outside US & UK, just by a smaller margin. And since for example the music market in mainland Europe has far less importance than the US & UK (both commercially and in regards to star power), they might not really care if the Fine Line sound has more or less appeal here than HS1.

Interestingly while both the album and singles might not have reached as high chart positions, they seem to have more longevity. The singles might not be #1 hits, but their steady presence in the top 20 means they'll reach certifications much faster than any single from HS1 (apart from SOTT). Harry is still more of an album artist than a hit single artist and I'm not sure this will ever change, but overall his Fine Line singles do better than his (non SOTT) HS1 singles.

by Anonymousreply 12April 27, 2020 2:01 AM

There seems to be an interview kind of spread out all day on Radio Disney today.

Does anyone remember if he also did promo with Radio Disney during HS1 era?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 28, 2020 2:51 PM

Harry has now sold 1.1m in the US and 700k worldwide.

by Anonymousreply 14April 28, 2020 4:31 PM

Desperate Liam is now a youtuber with a weekly vlog. Already getting dragged in the media for it. His current single with Alesso hasn't even done well on itunes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 28, 2020 5:37 PM

Gigi is 20 weeks pregnant with Zayn's baby! I always hoped they'd have a kid. He or she will be exquisite.

by Anonymousreply 16April 28, 2020 11:49 PM

Lush

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 29, 2020 1:27 AM

Zayn and Gigi are having a baby girl! Wonder when Harry will have a kid.

by Anonymousreply 18April 30, 2020 7:04 AM

Lovely news about Zayn & Gigi! This little girl has potentially lucked out in the gene lottery lol. I wish them all the best!

R18 I honestly think he might take his time and not have kids before his mid 30s.

by Anonymousreply 19April 30, 2020 11:12 PM

I feel the same. Harry's the kind of guy who'll marry a 27 year old when he's 34 and have three children in his mid/late 30s. Louis will probably have another two with Eleanor by then.

by Anonymousreply 20April 30, 2020 11:57 PM

It's time Harry calls off the tour, people need their money back because there is no way he is going to start in June.

by Anonymousreply 21May 1, 2020 11:21 PM

He's probably rescheduling already, I guess there'll be an announcement for the US leg of tour soon.

by Anonymousreply 22May 1, 2020 11:22 PM

Time for Harry to stop playing house with Jeff and get out and do something charitable for Covid 19.

by Anonymousreply 23May 4, 2020 5:26 AM

Did the troll die ?

by Anonymousreply 24May 6, 2020 5:27 AM

I am a Larry shipper, a Larry believer if you will.

by Anonymousreply 25May 6, 2020 5:29 AM

How many biopics is Harry going to be linked to? First Mick Jagger, then Elvis now Boy George.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 6, 2020 3:08 PM

Douglas Booth was the perfect Boy George back in 2010. Harry looks nothing like him and his voice isn't a London accent, either.

by Anonymousreply 27May 6, 2020 11:37 PM

R26 It's all for publicity.

by Anonymousreply 28May 7, 2020 6:20 PM

Whoa Hailee Steinfeld's new EP has five Niall diss tracks. She calls him out for infidelity and emotional cruelty. No more Teflon Niall!

by Anonymousreply 29May 8, 2020 1:51 PM

He'll probably be fine though. Because he IS Teflon Niall after all. In a way whatever is not working in terms of commercial success for him this era, it's working in terms of image, I guess. It's noticeable different to Harry, who is a great commercial success this era, but gets attacked every time he breathes (mostly by his own fans though). I suspect in that regard it's helpful that Niall's image is based on being a very normal, friendly dude, who is mostly focused on his music. There's less expectation of moral superiority and entitlement of the fans than for someone, who made TPWK his brand and where what he stands for and his message (as opposed to just his music or personality) is a major draw for fans.

by Anonymousreply 30May 8, 2020 11:34 PM

Hailee Steinfeld is way more famous in the US than Niall, and her album is accusing him of sadism. His career is already on life support and this won't help.

by Anonymousreply 31May 9, 2020 11:13 PM

To which era do you refer?

by Anonymousreply 32May 9, 2020 11:18 PM

R32 If you mean me, I referred to their second eras, so Fine Line and Heartbreak Weather.

by Anonymousreply 33May 10, 2020 9:38 PM

R32 sorry, I just saw your username lol, I'm slow today, ignore me!

by Anonymousreply 34May 10, 2020 9:39 PM

Urghhh Niall - put a shirt on. Nobody wants to see your coarse matted chest hair and ugly face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 11, 2020 11:52 PM

Niall is cute. Love how hairy he is getting.

by Anonymousreply 36May 12, 2020 2:38 PM

Sunday Times Rich List is out. Harry made 5m pounds last year and Niall only 1m.

by Anonymousreply 37May 13, 2020 12:29 AM

Only pounds Niall made were around his waist!

by Anonymousreply 38May 13, 2020 10:53 AM

lol r38. He is such a lard boy.

by Anonymousreply 39May 14, 2020 12:07 AM

Lard boy 😂

by Anonymousreply 40May 14, 2020 12:13 AM

Watermelon Sugar video is coming soon! Maybe Friday?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 14, 2020 12:37 PM

Yes! Can't wait. Very welcome in such surreal times. It's the anti social distancing video.

by Anonymousreply 42May 15, 2020 12:03 AM

Did someone call?

by Anonymousreply 43May 15, 2020 3:45 AM

Niall is looking fatter than ever, R43! Flaunting his flab in daily shirtless selfies and videos.

by Anonymousreply 44May 15, 2020 1:10 PM

fat-lumbering-niall! 😂 What do you eat in daily basis to look like that?

by Anonymousreply 45May 15, 2020 6:37 PM

Watermelon Sugar video drops today at 5pm GMT!

by Anonymousreply 46May 18, 2020 12:15 AM

It's here!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47May 18, 2020 4:58 PM

Oh dear, Harry has come out as straight in this video.

by Anonymousreply 48May 18, 2020 11:23 PM

Elle loves it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49May 18, 2020 11:28 PM

Just spotted this (maybe) tea and there's a lot to unpack here - My friend went to some weirdo eyes wide shut kind of party in the Hollywood Hills last year and overheard ‘yeah you can’t use that room, Harry Styles is high as fuck and getting railed by some dudes in there’ and like, it makes so much sense tbh. Seems like he’s a fan of orgies.

by Anonymousreply 50May 18, 2020 11:38 PM

‘yeah you can’t use that room, Harry Styles is high as fuck and getting railed by some dudes in there’

Nobody believes you, Welp Troll. He tops if he does anything. Probably just gets his dick sucked. This new video is an ode to cunnilingus.

by Anonymousreply 51May 18, 2020 11:52 PM

I don't know what this Welp Troll thing is but just saw it and shared. Could be BS, but it was bold so it got my attention. And yeah I'm aware of the WMS message haha no need to explain. The world gets what it's about.

by Anonymousreply 52May 19, 2020 12:53 AM

I don't know why I am just realizing Watermelon Sugar is about eating pussy ... Harry you sneaky heterosexual

by Anonymousreply 53May 19, 2020 1:39 AM

He needs to connect with fans during this whole virus thing. He's lazy.

by Anonymousreply 54May 19, 2020 4:57 AM

I think most of his fans feel VERY connected to Harry in his new video. Just sayin'...

by Anonymousreply 55May 19, 2020 2:21 PM

He beat his own 24 hour record with this new video. 10m in 24 hours and 1.5m likes. He has managed to increase his audience with Fine Line. The public are interested. He got the boomers on board with the 70s tunes.

Niall's one month old video only has 2m views. He has lost fans, many fans. Can't see his label keeping him on beyond his current deal.

by Anonymousreply 56May 20, 2020 12:25 AM

Over 5 million views on the second day as well - with a song that is already out over 6 months and has gone platinum in the US before the video even dropped. This is undeniably a big success.

by Anonymousreply 57May 20, 2020 4:14 PM

Niall's fans loved the skinny blond guy, not the fat ass sweaty man with a belly. They unstanned and went to support the scrawny Kpoppers.

by Anonymousreply 58May 20, 2020 10:53 PM

Why are there all these anti-Niall comments in a Harry thread? Leave the dude alone. And agree [57], Harry keeps outdoing himself.

by Anonymousreply 59May 21, 2020 3:36 AM

R58 I don’t think Niall is fat? And what belly?

by Anonymousreply 60May 21, 2020 6:07 AM

Harry out biking with Rande Gerber in Malibu.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61May 24, 2020 2:13 PM

His closet fuckbuddy.

by Anonymousreply 62May 24, 2020 3:57 PM

Harry looks tanned and hot. Great legs.

by Anonymousreply 63May 24, 2020 4:22 PM

Adore You, Lights Up and Watermelon Sugar are consistently brilliant. Hooky pop songs with brilliant marketing and, at their core, a brilliant artist with a cracking sense of humour. My love for Harry Styles is infinite. What an icon. x

by Anonymousreply 64May 25, 2020 2:03 AM

R62 I know there's been rumors about Gerber but Harry has been hanging with the family for years. I can't imagine having a secret lover on family vacations, dinners with your kids, etc. Saw RG was sued a long time ago by a few women claiming sexual harassment. I don't know what Harry's deal is with the family but they are powerful and connected so maybe it's more a mentorship kind of thing.

by Anonymousreply 65May 25, 2020 7:57 AM

Harry has mostly older friends, a lot of married couples, some in their 30s, some in their 40s. And from what I've gathered Rande seems fairly grounded by celebrity standards, a family man, he is a big fan of classic rock (one article mentioned his classic rock playlist from Crosby, Stills & Nash - a fav of Harry - to Pearl Jam) and he's also into vintage sports cars. So it seems they share some interests and I can imagine they just got along really well. People just always focus on the age difference more than anything else.

by Anonymousreply 66May 25, 2020 11:06 PM

Harry likes having older friends because they're not starry eyed and fangirling over him.

by Anonymousreply 67May 26, 2020 11:42 AM

Bands, actors and singers are streaming music, appearances and donating to the cause and giving shout outs. But what is Harry doing??? Nothing, nada, nope.

Oh wait, he's riding bike with one of his boyfriends

Get off your ass Harry., the Rolling Stones had time for a mini concert I think you can too. And cancel your damn tour, that's not going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 68May 27, 2020 6:03 AM

Harry just released a new video. He did plenty of mini concerts in the run up to the lockdown.

by Anonymousreply 69May 27, 2020 8:18 AM

R68 LMAO.

by Anonymousreply 70May 27, 2020 8:30 AM

US tour starts in less than two weeks and still isn't cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 71June 7, 2020 8:03 AM

harry yep railed by 3 men at hwood fuk parties...high boy fuk yes,,,,bottom mush cream

by Anonymousreply 72June 7, 2020 8:29 AM

I can imagine it's already rescheduled, but he waits with his announcement due to the focus on BLM and the protests now. Imagine the fans' reaction if he'd make a tour announcement right now, they'd get outraged and post "read the room" and "it's not important now" everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 73June 7, 2020 2:01 PM

Good that his rectum is getting some rest..

by Anonymousreply 74June 7, 2020 2:18 PM

R73 No, it's not rescheduled and people want their money back.

by Anonymousreply 75June 8, 2020 7:19 AM

It will be and once it's announced (which will happen within the next week imho), they can also get their money back. I agree though, that it's high time for the announcement.

by Anonymousreply 76June 8, 2020 7:23 PM

He should reschedule for 2022. Most of them won't get refunds as they spent hours in queues to secure those tickets.

by Anonymousreply 77June 9, 2020 1:34 AM

He will probably reschedule for 2021, because the European leg already got rescheduled to early 2021.

If he ever gets around to rescheduling and is not too busy following and liking Patrisse Cullor's instagram posts, who finds Assata Shakur an "inspirational leader" and credits "social philosopher" Mao Zedong - who is responsible for the death of at least 45 million people (more than Hitler and Stalin combined) - with providing her "a new understanding around what our economies could look like" (because the Great Leap Forward was such a great idea?), as she apparently wants to abolish capitalism. Perfect for a white boi multimillionaire like Harry, who makes his millions by selling stuff to impressionable teenage girls and endorsing luxury products from Gucci lol.

by Anonymousreply 78June 9, 2020 4:56 PM

Anyone been with him? need to know how red and deep his cunt hole is....his tits look totally edible

by Anonymousreply 79June 10, 2020 10:38 AM

He's announced rescheduled dates for his tour. August-November for the US. Same arena venues. Three nights at MSG plus two nights for Harryween. All in 2021.

Poor Niall could not reschedule into arenas after he'd proved he could only sell about a tenth of the tickets. We'll next see Niall back in 3k theaters. He was asked on Twitter which of his songs were underrated and replied by tweeting every single track on his new album. One tweet per track. He's bitter and mad.

by Anonymousreply 80June 10, 2020 9:00 PM

R78 He's trying to listen, learn, and change the world....one TPWK tshirt at a time.

by Anonymousreply 81June 11, 2020 4:54 AM

R78 He's trying to listen, learn, and change the world....one TPWK tshirt at a time.

by Anonymousreply 82June 11, 2020 4:54 AM

Not gonna lie, I always find those "change the world" statements and soapbox stuff from celebrities kind of cringey. He's a lovely guy with a great voice, but man.. Although it seems he really wants to lean way more into the activist stuff, looks like it's a constant thing this era and also how he encourages the fans in that regard. Let's hope it doesn't result in another Treat People With Kindness song.

by Anonymousreply 83June 11, 2020 6:13 AM

R83 He's only an activist when it doesn't take much work.

by Anonymousreply 84June 11, 2020 6:56 AM

Harry finally rescheduled the tour, the tour that wasn't even close to selling out.

by Anonymousreply 85June 11, 2020 7:00 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86June 13, 2020 8:09 PM

Harry is now 45th most listened to in the world on Spotify. Niall is 389th and Louis is off the 500 altogether. Zayn is 112. Even Taylor Swift is only at 43.

by Anonymousreply 87June 15, 2020 12:02 AM

Im told his ass is 2nd to none when it comes to taking huge toys and punishment.

by Anonymousreply 88June 15, 2020 2:38 PM

Good for him! Watermelon Sugar really gives him another boost. He really did well with meeting the fans' and general public's tastes with Fine Line, looks like he and his label got the commercially successful album I suspect they wanted.

by Anonymousreply 89June 15, 2020 9:47 PM

Six months after release FL is still #14 in the US and #6 in the UK. 1d albums didn't hang around in the upper regions of the charts that long.

by Anonymousreply 90June 17, 2020 9:58 PM

hope someone hacks his nasty pics and gets a good one of his cute pink puss

by Anonymousreply 91June 18, 2020 10:21 AM

Makes me wonder if this is truly his "Rumours" - as Stevie Nicks called it - in terms of "most successful album" or if this rather an indication of what's to come. Because if he keeps up the mass appealing pop sound for HS3 (and attention grabbing looks) he might break records.

by Anonymousreply 92June 18, 2020 9:51 PM

R92 I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 93June 20, 2020 6:25 AM

He already did this era (biggest debut of a British artist in the US), so why not.

Although he might not go for such a mass appealing sound. Madison Cunningham, his opening act for Harryween, said in a new interview he specifically reached out to her, because he loved her album so much.

I'm listening to it right now and imho it has one more easy listening folk song (Song In My Head), but also a lot of very funky/jazzy songs (Pin It Down, Trouble Found Me), some with a bit of an alt rock sound (Plain Letters) and even some Ella Fitzgerald-like classic jazz songs (Something To Believe In, Dry As Sand). I'm curious how his fans will like her as opening act lol.

But also if this is the stuff he listens to in private (it would fit his playlist for Zane Lowe's Beat 1 quite well) and loves it so much, that he wants Madison to open for him, if he will let it influence HS3. Because I can't imagine it resonating much with the pop crowd.

by Anonymousreply 94June 20, 2020 12:14 PM

Wateremelon Sugar is at 19 on the Hot 100 and at ten in the UK! Not bad for a post album single.

Niall's post album single didn't chart. His collab didn't chart either. Looks like his career is over, sorry Niall Troll.

by Anonymousreply 95June 22, 2020 11:55 PM

Looks like someone on Twitter has possibly accused Harry of sexual assault.

by Anonymousreply 96June 23, 2020 12:03 AM

Yes, someone, who claimed this happened in 2016 and then posted a "proof" photo Harry in 2013 (with a fan, who has since said it's her photo and no, nothing bad happened, he was lovely to her). The accuser also said afterwards she made it up, because she hates Harry. And to stream Walls lol. Seems to be a new idiotic trend on stan twitter, which only hurts actual victims of sexual assault, because it devalues their stories and nobody will believe them anymore.

by Anonymousreply 97June 23, 2020 9:11 PM

A musician called Kris Evans has called Niall out on twitter for sending sleazy messages trying to get his gf Georgia May Foote to cheat. What a desperate man Niall is in 2020.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98June 24, 2020 12:26 AM

Poor Harry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99June 25, 2020 6:53 AM

A few Harry fans claim that they have seen where some crazy Harry fans have stated that they were going to participate in the trend of making up false allegations against a celebrity and were going to do it to the other former members of 1D(Louis,Zayn,Liam and Niall) in an effort to try damage each of them.

by Anonymousreply 100June 25, 2020 7:08 AM

Bieber is suing the fans who made the sexual assault allegations for 10m damages so I don't think we'll be seeing anymore fake assault hoes tweeting.

by Anonymousreply 101June 25, 2020 11:53 PM

He's huge

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102June 29, 2020 4:22 AM

sTyLe IcOn

by Anonymousreply 103June 29, 2020 4:24 AM

I don't know R101 maybe it will because those doing this were allegedly next about to go after Tom Holland who was supposedly on their "list" along with others.

by Anonymousreply 104June 29, 2020 4:45 AM

Uh oh looks like one of Harry's fans is accused of outing a young girl to her parents all because she just happened to be a fan of Louis Tomlinson.

by Anonymousreply 105June 29, 2020 11:47 AM

' Idon't know [R101] maybe it will because those doing this were allegedly next about to go after Tom Holland who was supposedly on their "list" along with others.'

Since Bieber's announcement that he is suing the two girls for 10m damages, the fraus are much too scared to make their fake accusations. Not a single one since he announced that.

by Anonymousreply 106June 29, 2020 10:54 PM

Fine Line is predicted to be at #5 on the Billboard 100 and Watemelon Sugar #10. Not bad for 7 month old music.

by Anonymousreply 107July 2, 2020 8:58 AM

Harry has sold 2.3m worldwide of Fine Line in less than seven months.

Louis has sold 100k worldwide in 5 months. Niall 200k in 3 months. The 1d bubble has well and truly burstm

by Anonymousreply 108July 4, 2020 4:17 AM

Harry's latest single is #8 on the Hot 100!

by Anonymousreply 109July 7, 2020 8:24 AM

I hope Watermelon Sugar climbs higher, I like it better than the other singles of this album.

by Anonymousreply 110July 7, 2020 2:29 PM

It's such a fun summer song.

by Anonymousreply 111July 8, 2020 1:09 AM

Niall is a disaster this era. All the chart thirst and the pathetic bragging about his very ordinary looks.

by Anonymousreply 112July 8, 2020 1:20 AM

Louis has been dropped his label, Syco! Batshit Larries are ecstatic and now think he'll come out and drop his long term girlfriend and disown his son. In actual fact, it spells the end of his career.

by Anonymousreply 113July 12, 2020 12:31 AM

Yeah, it reminds me of Mark Owen's path after Take That. I guess Louis still has more support from his trusty Larries (as long as he doesn't start a family with Eleanor), because he's more present in the day and age of social media than Mark was after TT, but I imagine while his crazy fans celebrate now, it won't exactly get easier for him - unless he gets picked up by another, bigger label. There's no basis for that though. I wonder what that will mean for the second album he said he's working on now. In a way I'm actually curious what he'll write without the commercial pressure of a label in the background, if he truly dares to go full indie rock, where he said he he sees his musical future. Imho Kill My Mind and Walls were the best songs on his album, so it would be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 114July 13, 2020 12:19 AM

Agree about Walls and KMM. I also liked the more rocky live version of Defenceless.

Louis was hoarse by night 2 of his tour so I doubt he'd have completed the full sixty dates. He kept pointing the mic into the crowd so they could sing, far more than the average performer does. His bassist has a powerful voice which could be heard over Louis'. I've linked a video to a bit of a song where you can hear all this going on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115July 13, 2020 12:57 AM

Very nice chest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116July 13, 2020 2:08 AM

10 years

by Anonymousreply 117July 23, 2020 6:40 AM

Behind the scenes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118August 1, 2020 12:40 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119August 2, 2020 2:30 PM

What target group are they going for? Lesbians? Woke asexuals? The song is ok but the video is just ridiculous, my 70 year old dad could do Harry's part without changing the overall picture. Generally I like the album, this is the weakest song imo. Maybe I'm too old for Harry?

by Anonymousreply 120August 3, 2020 2:53 PM

This song is now number five on the Hot 100 and heading for top 3 next week. Big push from Columbia with new merch and new digital singles. They need a number one in order to get a Grammy nom.

by Anonymousreply 121August 3, 2020 11:33 PM

The merch is dead ugly and unimaginative. There are lots of creative people sitting at home right now, pay them to make sth cool Columbia!

by Anonymousreply 122August 4, 2020 6:42 AM

Watermelon Sugar reaches #1.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123August 10, 2020 11:43 PM

Watermelon Sugar is Harry's first number one on the Hot 100! He really has aced his sophomore era, unlike Niall Horan who has seen a huge slump with only 300k sales worldwide.

by Anonymousreply 124August 13, 2020 11:15 PM

Alcoholic Niall just broke his ankle because he fell over when he was 'running when drunk'. He needs to head to rehab.

by Anonymousreply 125August 15, 2020 12:29 AM

R125

How dare you call me an alcoholic. I have only went On a bender once in my life. It started with my first pint at age 10...and is ongoing.

by Anonymousreply 126August 15, 2020 6:48 PM

'Ongoing' - it certainly is. Niall is now forced to be immobile for a few weeks and he'll pack on the pounds.

by Anonymousreply 127August 16, 2020 7:34 AM

How does that mean he is going to pack on the pounds

by Anonymousreply 128August 16, 2020 10:55 AM

Doh, R128 - because he won't be able to exercise and burn off all his junk food and beer calories.

by Anonymousreply 129August 16, 2020 2:45 PM

Does he really consume that much he is going to gain weight?

by Anonymousreply 130August 16, 2020 8:00 PM

Yep. His MacDonald's order alone is 2000 calories and he regularly drinks ten pints of Guinness in a session (250 calories per pint). He's put on about 40 lbs since 2016 and is known in the 1d fandom as Gainer Niall.

by Anonymousreply 131August 16, 2020 10:26 PM

Gainer Niall! 😂

by Anonymousreply 132August 16, 2020 11:08 PM

So I assume he is pretty unhealthy

by Anonymousreply 133August 16, 2020 11:08 PM

Very unhealthy, R133.

by Anonymousreply 134August 17, 2020 12:16 AM

He just needs to start squatting again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135August 17, 2020 2:30 AM

[QUOTE] I don't have the numbers after 4 months, but I think he actually did surpass HS1, even outside US & UK, just by a smaller margin

Fine Line has already outsold HS1. It's sold 2.7m worldwide and is still in the top ten on Billboard, UK, Aus, NZ and Canadian charts.

by Anonymousreply 136August 21, 2020 6:03 AM

Fine Line has now sold 2.8m worldwide!

by Anonymousreply 137August 23, 2020 9:19 AM

New video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138January 1, 2021 2:58 PM

Which thread is the active one now?

by Anonymousreply 139January 1, 2021 5:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!