Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Atlanta season 12 thread #3

last one just got payrolled for whatever reason

we just saw the season finale

this Sunday is an episode showing extra scenes they cut out

reunion was filmed yesterday and lots of drama

by Anonymousreply 80August 27, 2020 6:59 AM

last thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 24, 2020 6:33 PM

the reunion will air in 3 parts starting on May 10

by Anonymousreply 2April 24, 2020 7:03 PM

sounds good

NeNe might have a bf? whoa

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 24, 2020 11:11 PM

Mike unveils cover of his book lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 26, 2020 2:02 AM

[quote]Since NeNe had issues with everyone, we’re told she left the virtual set “several times” and eventually just didn’t come back. It’s unclear if they’ll edit her throughout both reunion episodes, but she was not present for the end of the taping.

I knew her ass was just going to get up from the teleconference! She probably got up and took a dump.

[quote]We’re told that off camera, Porsha took issue with Eva saying that baby PJ looks like Dennis McKinley and felt she was trying to call baby PJ ugly.

Well damn, I guess that means she thinks her baby daddy is ugly! That baby does look just like him.

[quote]Marlo Hampton also made an appearance, but it was difficult to understand her.

Chile, Marlo was probably on her neighbor's wifi.

by Anonymousreply 5April 26, 2020 3:20 AM

Nene has gone down to the Youtube to spill reunion teas:

*Nene thinks production set her up by not telling her all the other housewives were wearing white to record the reunion, forcing her run into her closet to change once they started

*Nene claims the first two and a half hours were non-stop questions for her and she felt this was unfair, so she got up to pee and take a break, and demanded the other housewives be asked questions

*Nene felt it was unfair that Yovanna was the only non-contracted person to appear on the reunion, when people like Marc, Todd, "The Cookie Lady", who also were involved in major story-lines, weren't there. Nene got up from her computer again after she learned Yovanna was appearing, and didn't return.

*Nene says Yovanna DID record Cynthia out of desperation to be on the show, and the show execs had a meeting with her to verify she had them. Yovanna's husband forbid her from playing the recordings on the show so their reputation wouldn't be destroyed (too late!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 26, 2020 3:00 PM

haha she's so botheredTTTTTTT

by Anonymousreply 7April 26, 2020 5:30 PM

Nene has got to realize people don't give a shit that she has to sit for few hours once a year to answer some frivolous housewives questions. SO UNFAIR. Gurl bye.

Unfortunately she is still the anchor and foundation of the show, so of course she will get the most questions.

by Anonymousreply 8April 27, 2020 3:37 AM

ok the secrets episode was dumb. Half of those scenes they could have included in the regular season

by Anonymousreply 9April 27, 2020 5:06 AM

Trailer for the reunion out.

lmao Kandi gets NeNe good

I didn't know about the Porsha/Eva beef

3 parts starting May 10th (not this weekend)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2020 12:08 AM

lol I wonder who Kenya is saying slept with a man at the same time as Nene? Probably Marlo 😁

by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2020 12:43 AM

R11 most likely NeNe and Marlo

I doubt Porsha would be hitting the same one as NeNe lol

by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2020 3:40 AM

Claudia on her chat show with famous friends going in on NeNe for saying this past reunion has caused her to go to therapy. They support the therapy but aren't here for her playing the victim when she's been a bully for being a bully since RHOA started

start at 14:21 min in.

and 48:28 Vivica still hates Kenya lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 5, 2020 11:10 PM

r13, is that the same show where they were shading Kim Kardashian and her bad body? Im sure Nene will go down to the Youtube again to return fire!

I agree with Lisa Raye that she should know what comes with it by now!

by Anonymousreply 14May 5, 2020 11:51 PM

R14 yes lol same show

by Anonymousreply 15May 6, 2020 12:02 AM

They are saying that Cynthia got demoted and Phaedra will return next season. Rumors about Cynthia being demoted to "friend" happens after every season! LOL We probably wont see the next season until next year because of COVID.

I think Cynthia and Nene's friendship fuels many story-lines indirectly, but Cynthia should definitely move to LA if she's marrying Mike. Mike is a big ladies man and she needs to keep an eye on him at all times.

I wish Carlos King would come back. This show hasn't been the same since he left. He really knows how to get under their skin and create real drama.

by Anonymousreply 16May 8, 2020 2:26 AM

yes I've heard that rumor. The problem with RHOA now is that a lot of them have been there for years (NeNe, Kandi, Cynthia, Porsha). Something needs to change

I like Cynthia as a person but she's not so interesting on a reality show because she'll never go below the belt. She only engages if someone starts with her and even then she holds back

btw Sheree will be on WWHL this Sunday after part I of the reunion lol I wonder if she's coming back next season

by Anonymousreply 17May 8, 2020 4:35 AM

Sheree was pretty boring last time she was on the show. I mean she is pulling the same stunts, like going off on party planners. Gurl that is so 2009 lol. She was even boring on the reunion. The only thing I liked was that Kairo's fine ass appeared here and there.

by Anonymousreply 18May 8, 2020 4:57 AM

well in the last week NeNe and Sheree got into it on social media after NeNe and some of her reality tv friend guests on her youtube channel brought up Tyrone lol

Sheree responded and they've gone back and forth a bit. I'm sure Andy will ask her about it

by Anonymousreply 19May 8, 2020 5:02 AM

this reunion is a mess haha

by Anonymousreply 20May 11, 2020 12:44 AM

Porsha got the read of night when the said Eva's titties were social distancing 🤣💀

Kenya was #2 when she told Nene she looked like she was from White Chicks

I really dont see why Kenya was so proud to show her dry ass marriage certificate when her marriage has crumbled before our eyes!

by Anonymousreply 21May 11, 2020 12:53 AM

The reunion was great.

All of the ladies looked really beautiful.

I had to laugh about Nene repeating insults.

Kenya: "You have multiple personalities."

Nene: "Yes, you have multiple personalities."

Rofl. She's so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 22May 11, 2020 3:15 AM

When did Nene fall out with everyone?

I thought she was good with Cynthia and Eva, but now she's fighting with them!

The only one who seems semi-okay with her is Porsha. And maybe Kandi.

by Anonymousreply 23May 11, 2020 3:22 AM

Eva and Nene have been dragging each other on social media for weeks

by Anonymousreply 24May 11, 2020 3:27 AM

This is one of the most entertaining reunions ever!

I don't know if it's because the women feel they have more control over what they can say, or what, but the insults are flying left and right!

Kenya produced a marriage certificate!

And Nene shut off her camera! Rofl.

THE DOOR IS CLOSED! lolololol

by Anonymousreply 25May 11, 2020 3:31 AM

The one-liners were awesome:

Nene: "I had to pee and change my tampon."

Porsha to Eva: "You look like a thumb with lips on it."

Bwahahaha.

by Anonymousreply 26May 11, 2020 3:40 AM

I just want to see Porsha and Eva have a read off. They can really go in!

by Anonymousreply 27May 11, 2020 3:50 AM

I love that the ladies are all drinking, because it is making them go in HARD on each other!

Porsha is ready to fight!

by Anonymousreply 28May 11, 2020 4:01 AM

the content is good

and no, NeNe and Kandi are not on good terms lol

by Anonymousreply 29May 11, 2020 4:56 AM

lmfao at Porsha and NeNe defending their friendship by saying they were dogging each other out

THAT'S NOT WHAT FRIENDS DO!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 30May 11, 2020 4:58 AM

I thought that a virtual reunion would be boring, but it's actually more interesting than the in-person reunions.

The ladies should always have their own personal make up artists. They looked so gorgeous.

Which means that the BRAVO makeup people really suck.

by Anonymousreply 31May 11, 2020 7:41 AM

I was surprised to learn Kenya used a donor egg.

Kenya’s baby:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32May 11, 2020 9:24 AM

I can't believe that Kenya texted that dirty low down shit to Porsha, in regards to Cynthia.

I knew that Kenya secretly hated Cynthia, and all the other cast members could see it too.

I wonder how this is going to affect their relationship?

Porsha forwarded the "receipt" to Andy Cohen and Cynthia, so there's no way for Kenya to deny that she was trying to take Cynthia down.

by Anonymousreply 33May 11, 2020 1:31 PM

Those NAILS on Porsha and Eva.

Too much.

by Anonymousreply 34May 11, 2020 1:31 PM

[quote]I can't believe that Kenya texted that dirty low down shit to Porsha

What exactly did Kenya say? Has Bravo posted the texts? Cynthia seems like she doesn't give a fuck at this point anyway! She is so focused on Mike, living in LA and getting married

by Anonymousreply 35May 11, 2020 11:03 PM

That reunion was pretty good. Everyone looked good.

by Anonymousreply 36May 12, 2020 12:12 AM

it was kind of pointless having Marlo and Tanya come in the last 5 minutes as they didn't say anything. I know Andy and the producers had planned to talk about moments that involved them but a fight of course broke out between the main cast and those 2 just sat there like chumps

by Anonymousreply 37May 12, 2020 12:14 AM

[quote] it was kind of pointless having Marlo and Tanya come in the last 5 minutes as they didn't say anything

They couldn't, because Kenya tried to grandstand with her "receipts" which actually turned out to be nothing.

Then Porsha retaliated with her actual receipt, and all hell broke loose.

I love how Porsha said, "the gorgeous Cynthia Bailey," and then Tanya sarcastically said "the BYOOOOTIFUL???" Haha.

I didn't know that Porsha and Tanya hated Cynthia, but it looks like it.

Marlo and Tanya seemed to enjoy sitting back and watching the fireworks. The only reason they were brought on early, was because NayNay turned off her camera. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 38May 12, 2020 2:24 AM

[quote]I love that the ladies are all drinking, because it is making them go in HARD on each other!

Yep the alcohol really had them turned up more than usual. They need to let them sip every reunion. Porsha was really on one.

by Anonymousreply 39May 12, 2020 2:44 AM

Reunion Part 2 is tonight!

by Anonymousreply 40May 17, 2020 7:27 PM

curious what Porsha's texts say

by Anonymousreply 41May 17, 2020 8:01 PM

Porsha wouldn't lie about what those texts said. Not after the disaster with Phaedra. She knows she won't get a second chance from people, if she made shit up.

Notice that Kenya didn't deny the texts. Cynthia did. She said, "I don't believe it." That's when Porsha said..."Look at me eye to eye: you are being played."

Kenya is DIRTY.

by Anonymousreply 42May 17, 2020 10:26 PM

They are really reading for filth this time. I died when Nene told essentially told Kenya Marc didn't want her dry cooch.

Im glad Joyce is mad that everyone thinks she's mooching off Kandi. Kandi, it's ok to spoil your mom, but its not ok for her ass to complain all the time and be all up in your fucking marriage.

I know Eva hates her ex, but I hope her daughter doesn't take issue with her calling him a donor when she is grown. She probably won't since she has a great dad in Michael, but still.

by Anonymousreply 43May 18, 2020 2:51 AM

so NeNe just left filming?

if she didn't come back then she deserves to be fired

It's funny they are bringing back Jovanna. I think they should have featured the Cookie Lady too

by Anonymousreply 44May 18, 2020 3:31 AM

lol Nene said on her Youtube channel that she was pissed that the producers bought Yovanna into the reunion. Oh well bitch!

by Anonymousreply 45May 18, 2020 3:45 AM

but NeNe doesn't run the show. She doesn't decide what the producers do

they can mute her and focus on the others fighting with her and bring on Yovanna if they feel like. It's her job to deal with it

there's a reason why most of the cast is coming for her. She's been fighting with everyone since season 1

by Anonymousreply 46May 18, 2020 4:23 AM

R32: Kenya is almost 50! Her eggs have expired. It was obvious she bought some young eggs and used Marc's sperm. Older women do it all the time these days (Hi Janet!).. NeNe let that out during the season to Wendy Williams.

by Anonymousreply 47May 18, 2020 4:58 AM

Andy must love that he can just mute these bitches!

Rofl.

by Anonymousreply 48May 18, 2020 6:46 AM

R48 you need to be muted, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 49May 18, 2020 7:38 AM

Titties. EVERYWHERE.

by Anonymousreply 50May 18, 2020 9:37 AM

That's all I've been noticing too, R50.

TIT-TAYS.

All of those women have gigantic bazoombas, except for Eva, whose tits are social distancing.

by Anonymousreply 51May 18, 2020 9:56 AM

Kenya froze her eggs years ago.

by Anonymousreply 52May 18, 2020 12:49 PM

R52: That baby is not from her frozen eggs. You still buying that lie lol.

by Anonymousreply 53May 18, 2020 2:13 PM

[quote] Kenya froze her eggs years ago.

Kenya's dry cooch is frozen.

by Anonymousreply 54May 18, 2020 5:47 PM

I wish Cynthia would realize neither NeNe nor Kenya is a real friend

by Anonymousreply 55May 18, 2020 5:49 PM

NeNe explains why she left the reunion lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 18, 2020 5:52 PM

Go Kandi!

by Anonymousreply 57May 21, 2020 1:16 PM

Nene just needs to go, she thinks she is a bigger star than she is. A year or two of being off tv will fix her attitude.

by Anonymousreply 58May 21, 2020 2:25 PM

Part III of the reunion is tonight!

by Anonymousreply 59May 25, 2020 2:31 AM

Part 3 was boring.

Yovanna's "receipts" were nothing.

Nene never came back.

Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 60May 25, 2020 3:57 AM

Yovanna speaks in that weird way that makes it sound like she's carefully wording things to cover her ass

but NeNe looked worse for leaving.

NeNe should be fired for just quitting the reunion like that

by Anonymousreply 61May 25, 2020 6:44 AM

Eva OUT

not coming back next season

she was boring to be honest. She can read but she doesn't add much to the show

by Anonymousreply 62June 17, 2020 5:16 AM

r62

link?

by Anonymousreply 63June 17, 2020 11:12 AM

R63

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64June 17, 2020 11:28 PM

Nene looks like she's on meds. Her eyes are dead and lifeless.

by Anonymousreply 65June 18, 2020 12:33 AM

conflicting reports now!!

some are saying Kenya has been fired

others are saying NeNe has been fired

Porsha has gotten her contract reportedly

by Anonymousreply 66June 18, 2020 2:23 AM

Yeah Im hearing Nene, Cynthia, Kenya and Eva didnt not get offered renewals. I think it was time, the show has long needed revamping. Nene deserves to get the boot after walking off the reunion

by Anonymousreply 67June 18, 2020 11:04 AM

mmm I also heard that the major networks will be toning down reality shows with black casts because of the current state of race issues in the US. Even the VH1 shows like Love and Hip Hop will probably be reformatted so there is less confrontation. I think that played a part in why Bravo chose this time to let most of the cast go.

by Anonymousreply 68June 18, 2020 11:14 AM

Eva is gone, but rumors are flying that any or all of Cynthia, Nene, and Kenya are gone. Porsha is reportedly the only peach holder to have received a contract so far.

by Anonymousreply 69June 18, 2020 3:50 PM

I believe Porsha and Kandi are viewer favorites (which aggravates Ms. Nene to no end) so I know they aren't going anywhere

by Anonymousreply 70June 18, 2020 5:02 PM

It's all early in the speculative period, but I wonder if the aftermath of the (ongoing) protests is that RHoA may move away from more combative types (i.e. Nene and Kenya) and center more on Porsha and her activism.

Incidentally, that could make for a hella boring show.

by Anonymousreply 71June 18, 2020 8:11 PM

Yeah the upcoming seasons for all these type shows were on life support anyway due to Covid production issues. They are really going to tank if we cant see wigs getting snatched and bitches getting their edges pushed back.

I guess the only alternative is to focus on the "black enterprise" types like Kandi, and Phaedra since they planned on bringing her back anyway. Hell Tanya might even get a promotion now. And like r71 said Porsha can resume her activism storylines.

by Anonymousreply 72June 18, 2020 8:25 PM

Yovanna is claiming she is being offered a peach next season, and Kandi and Kenya both clapped back that no letters have been sent out.

by Anonymousreply 73June 18, 2020 9:21 PM

Actress Drew Sidora and YouTube Star Latoya Ali Join 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Cast for Season 13, Execs Want Show to 'Trend Younger'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74July 22, 2020 1:42 AM

I wish they could have gotten southern girls to add to the show. The youtube star will likely be desperate as hell for attention

by Anonymousreply 75July 22, 2020 2:03 AM

Yeah they have not had too much success with housewives who aren't from Atlanta, or the south at least. They must be offering new housewives shit money. There are so many black women in the industry who could use a career boost if anything from this show, but they turn it down.

by Anonymousreply 76July 22, 2020 2:14 AM

apparently Riley has been hiding a nose job under her covid mask. She's getting heat online now that she has revealed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77July 29, 2020 4:09 PM

Shereé has the 'Rona

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78July 29, 2020 4:16 PM

Carlos tells Claudia RHOA can definitely go on without Nene. Nene left the show during Season 9 and it was the second most watched season, behind Season 6 which had the infamous Pillow Talk episode.

Claudia replaced Demetria McKinney only 2 days before the cast was going to be announced for the Season 7.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79July 30, 2020 12:29 AM

DYING

Phaedra shows her nipple on instagram live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80August 27, 2020 6:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!