Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How Has Stay At Home Affected Your Relationship?

how are the lovebirds of DL?

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2020 6:29 AM

Bump for stories

by Anonymousreply 1April 24, 2020 4:27 PM

We were in different places/houses when it started and havent been able to see each other. May be for the best. I thoroughly enjoy my own space. I think we would have gotten on each other nerves. But also May have been nice to have all this time together - which we rarely do.

by Anonymousreply 2April 24, 2020 4:53 PM

Any murders yet?

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2020 5:28 AM

We live in a larger studio so it’s been an adjustment. We’ve learned that if one of us says, “Can you leave for awhile,” then we leave for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2020 5:53 AM

I started out single and I’m still fucking single. I’ve gotten fatter and my hair loss is accelerating. I feel like jumping off a cliff some days or getting my father’s gun out and finishing off this disappointing life, but that would mess up my parents so I’ll stick around this bitch for a while longer. Thankfully, work keeps me busy. I’ve been avoiding Instagram because I’m friends with a lot of couples and it think I would end it all if I have to see one more fucking story about their couples shit.

Op, I’m bitter, depressed, and more alone than ever. Not what you were looking for but life sucks so here we are.

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2020 6:11 AM

I'm single and still single.

Meanwhile, a friend who has a picture-perfect life on Instagram — husband, apartment in the city, house in the country, beautifully photographed meals and home decor — was just carted off to rehab.

Another friend just had a picture-perfect holiday getaway with his husband but confided he's miserable and feels hopeless.

I'm worried about my best female friend who is married with kids. She is unusually depressed and anxious, but whenever we talk I feel like I can't penetrate her facade of "I have to keep everything together."

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2020 6:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!