Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

When was the last time you shit yourself?

Or sharted?

by Anonymousreply 22April 13, 2021 4:37 AM

OP=Erna!

by Anonymousreply 1April 21, 2020 4:09 PM

Summer of 84. Ahhh, I remember it well.

I announced to my mother that I HAD to go but she ignored me until she'd finished her cigarette. By then, my little jumpsuit was positively swimming in my waste..

by Anonymousreply 2April 21, 2020 4:17 PM

It happened while I was in the presentation line to meet the Queen. Oh, it was awful. I truly regretted eating all that Mexican food and turnip greens. The Queen was not amused. There was quite a look of distaste upon her face.

by Anonymousreply 3April 21, 2020 4:20 PM

3 minutes ago.

by Anonymousreply 4April 21, 2020 4:22 PM

Nov. 2, 2019.

I was in Manchester, NH, on business. Finished up on Friday and stayed over that night, had a Saturday mid-afternoon flight so I went to a downtown bar/restaurant for brunch. Sat at the bar and had a lamb sausage omelet with, um, three cocktails - they were fantastic - but got pretty snockered. Finished up and was on my way out but decided to hit the men's room, was headed in and had what I thought was a big fart brewing ... let it loose right as I went into men's room and, oh shit. Literally. I stripped from the waist down - underwear were a crappy mess, threw those in the garbage, along with my socks (don't ask) ... had to wash the tops of my shoes, too, they were the only shoes I had on the trip. Washed my ass and legs in the men's room, fortunately it was a single toilet room with a lock on the main door. My jeans took some damage so I had to slip 'em back on, dash out to my rental car where I managed to put on fresh underwear and pants, tossed the jeans in the garbage. Walked around downtown for an hour or so to sober up and process my shame.

by Anonymousreply 5April 21, 2020 4:36 PM

e. coli about 5 years go

dat shits nasty

by Anonymousreply 6April 21, 2020 4:36 PM

You can never get shart out of clothing. You have to toss it in the trash.

by Anonymousreply 7April 24, 2020 11:54 PM

Right now!😂

by Anonymousreply 8April 24, 2020 11:59 PM

When I was six months old.

by Anonymousreply 9April 25, 2020 12:00 AM

2 years ago. I was still drinking/smoking at the time. A coughing attack could make me shit myself or throw up back then. So glad I no longer drink or smoke!

by Anonymousreply 10April 25, 2020 12:00 AM

Never.

Unless a cum load instead of shit is considered a shart. And I adore cum leakage so winning!

by Anonymousreply 11April 25, 2020 12:01 AM

When you ate my ass with stitches in your tongue. Voluntarily, though. You loved it.

by Anonymousreply 12April 25, 2020 1:52 AM

Hawt

by Anonymousreply 13February 23, 2021 2:59 AM

Literally three days ago.

by Anonymousreply 14February 23, 2021 3:03 AM

Ten years ago walking south on Park Ave just opposite the Guggenheim - overdid the magnesium at breakfast then walked from W 14th to the top of Central Park, across to Park Ave and then WHAM!!!

I couldn’t find a toilet to investigate the damage and clean up (Aussie tourist in a state of panic) so hailed a taxi and hoped he wouldn’t notice. Eventually he did and kicked me out a couple of blocks from my hotel (I apologised and tipped him a literal shitload) and then I had an unpleasantly brisk walk down to W14th where as luck would have it the front desk staff were all there ready to hear about my day.

I made my excuses, fled upstairs, got in the shower fully clothed and emerged, chastened but clean, an hour later.

by Anonymousreply 15February 23, 2021 3:14 AM

After a night of Mexican food and too many margaritas. This is what happens when you’re lactose intolerant. That’s how I discovered I had the issue.

by Anonymousreply 16February 23, 2021 3:18 AM

When I was in diapers

by Anonymousreply 17February 23, 2021 3:20 AM

On purpose?

by Anonymousreply 18February 23, 2021 3:27 AM

Hawt

by Anonymousreply 19March 11, 2021 5:10 AM

Why are you all so incontinent?

by Anonymousreply 20March 11, 2021 2:31 PM

Ugh

by Anonymousreply 21April 6, 2021 10:58 PM

Yuck

by Anonymousreply 22April 13, 2021 4:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!