Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who was better looking: Jon-Erik Hexum or JFK Jr.?

I know they are different types, but am curious about the reactions.

by Anonymousreply 46May 28, 2020 3:03 AM

John F. Kennedy, Jr.

by Anonymousreply 1April 18, 2020 4:04 AM

JEH, easily.

by Anonymousreply 2April 18, 2020 4:07 AM

“John John” was one of the worlds dumbest men but he was incredibly hot. One of the sexiest men to walk the earth.

by Anonymousreply 3April 18, 2020 4:08 AM

I'd have to go with Hexum if I HAD to choose - but both were drop dead gorgeous and both sadly passed close to their prime and therefore will always be perfect in everyone's eyes ("James Dean Effect"). I'm a top, so what you want to do to them sexually might influence your decision - not sure.

by Anonymousreply 4April 18, 2020 4:10 AM

Hexum gets points for the beautiful blue eyes

by Anonymousreply 5April 18, 2020 4:10 AM

JFK Jr. for sure. Never seen the big deal about Hexum.

by Anonymousreply 6April 18, 2020 4:12 AM

Who was a better pop star: Celine Dion or Mariah Carey? I know they are different types, but am curious about the reactions.

by Anonymousreply 7April 18, 2020 4:17 AM

Which is a better pasta: spaghetti or penne? I know they are different types, but am curious about the reactions.

by Anonymousreply 8April 18, 2020 4:19 AM

Before or after the accidents?

by Anonymousreply 9April 18, 2020 4:27 AM

Who had the bigger cock?

I will only offer my opinion when I have all the facts.

by Anonymousreply 10April 18, 2020 4:29 AM

Both hot, but I liked JFK Jr.'s more natural build more.

Tough choice... Super hot guy A or super hot guy B? Hmmm....

by Anonymousreply 11April 18, 2020 5:12 AM

Hexum. His eyes, his facial structure.

by Anonymousreply 12April 18, 2020 5:20 AM

Hexum had thin legs. I guess there wasn't much leg day back then. Hexum dressed up and down well, and was gorgeous. He was very much of his middle class NJ culture in vibe. JFK Jr dressed up and down and he had a princely aura, despite being mostly an average man. Maybe we projected that into him often enough but he could emanate it just as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 18, 2020 5:40 AM

JFK also went in and out of phases of being stunning or just handsome. He had sweet spots. I think he looked dissipated and his eyes were unfocused during the time before this death. He had moments in late teens and again in late twenties when it all came together. He wasn't a deep person and seemed to show his mental health and substance problems on his face quickly, but also wash it away when he was happy and self-satisfied.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 18, 2020 5:45 AM

Both dead besses were equally overrated in the looks department.

by Anonymousreply 15April 18, 2020 5:47 AM

No, there looks were not overrated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 18, 2020 5:49 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 18, 2020 5:50 AM

their

by Anonymousreply 18April 18, 2020 5:51 AM

Hexum was a beauty, no doubt but there is just something classical about JFK Jr's looks.

by Anonymousreply 19April 18, 2020 6:15 AM

JFK JR because I like 'em talk, dark and handsome, but JEH was just as beautiful, if not more in a classic, perfectly chiseled "way", and those eyes, phew. Scratch that, I can't decide now after seeing JEH's photos again. Personality would be the deciding factor.

by Anonymousreply 20April 18, 2020 6:27 AM

I’m afraid I might have to answer this question twice so I can get them both. I’ll pick Hexum because of his deep voice. I want to hear how much is enjoying it.

by Anonymousreply 21April 18, 2020 6:29 AM

Hexum FOR SURE.

Better body; less hair.

by Anonymousreply 22April 18, 2020 6:35 AM

JFK Jr.

Where's the poll and/or pole?

by Anonymousreply 23April 18, 2020 6:43 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 18, 2020 6:54 AM

I was at Brown the time John Jr. was there, and I used to see him all the time, usually with some gorgeous girl on the college green, who probably didn't go to Brown but came from somewhere like Wheaton College. He usually had his shirt off. I once went backstage to say hi after a show some friends were in, and he was also in the show. I didn't get introduced to him but his shirt was off and he had really nice big nips and a worked-out chest, which I certainly noticed as I was congratulating the other people I knew in the cast. His performance was all right, looking good, in a relatively small part of Antonio in "The Tempest". You did hear people talking about him when he wasn't around, girls (and guys) referring to "John-John", though folks who were trying to be friendly to him called him John. He's probably the best looking Kennedy, certainly better looking than his father. I never noticed any Secret Service around, but one presumed he had some security discreetly around somewhere. But the thing is, something about him didn't really turn me on, despite his good looks, high-life and fame, and there were some other very good-looking guys on campus. Hell, his frat had Richard Wiese, the model, and sometimes actor/tv host. But Jon-Erik Hexum was something else -- he was absolutely gorgeous and sexy. Both died way too young and unfortunately needless deaths, plus Kennedy killed two others. Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 25April 18, 2020 7:06 AM

Was unsure at first but after seeing the above Hexum pics I'll go with Hexum

by Anonymousreply 26April 18, 2020 7:17 AM

Overall, JFK, Jr., because he was taller and had a perfect body. Great legs, & beautiful, thick, wavy hair.

John-John was just very masculine in his appearance, yet sensitive and sweet.

Huxum was gorgeous, but looked way too perfect.

by Anonymousreply 27April 18, 2020 7:44 AM

I'm no longer 'Queen of the Castle' because of John-John

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 18, 2020 4:33 PM

JFK Jr was reported to be over 6ft, near 6ft 1". I lived down the street from him and I'm 6'2" and he seemed under 6ft and also he was slight. He photographed as a big hunk but he was average sized and very handsome. His father also lied about his height and anyway could barely stand up straight.

by Anonymousreply 29April 18, 2020 11:40 PM

JEH. Can you imagine that voice in your ear?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 7, 2020 10:05 PM

R29, I’ve doubted reports that he was a 6-footer, also. I remember Geraldo Rivera, not particular tall himself, proudly gloat once that he was taller than JFK, Jr.

by Anonymousreply 31May 7, 2020 10:16 PM

JFK jr was a handsome man, but jon erik hexum was LITERALLY breathtaking! and stunning! the incarnate example of so handsome it "hurts" to look at him....

JFK jr was the guy you take a second glance at as your walking on a street passing him, hexum was the guy you literally stop in your tracks for and start following him....and let's be honest like many, jfk jr. "fame" had alot to do with his looks and how they were evaluated.....

easy jon erik hexum for the win

by Anonymousreply 32May 7, 2020 10:29 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 33May 7, 2020 10:42 PM

Definitely JEH. He was a god.

by Anonymousreply 34May 7, 2020 10:43 PM

I met them both in person. JEH... no contest.

by Anonymousreply 35May 7, 2020 11:01 PM

of course jon erik hexum... classically beautiful and spectacular combination of dark hair and light eyes. and it wasn't just hexum's face or body, but that VOICE! the attitude, mannerisms, personality, masculinity! to me he was like a male marilyn monroe spectacular in every way including magnetism and charisma...

JFK jr. was a good looking guy but there are countless good looking guys, but less so are the guys who look like GODS and who have it all, and that was jon erik hexum..

by Anonymousreply 36May 7, 2020 11:08 PM

I've related this story before, but my sister met JFK, Jr. in 1996 in town for the Democratic convention &, in her words, there was no there there. So, very disappointed, she came away less than impressed with him in the flesh. Around the same time, she met Kevin Costner, &, although never having previously found him anything that special, swooned in his presence.

by Anonymousreply 37May 7, 2020 11:21 PM

Jon Erik Hexum. Had a great sense of humor on top of that face and bod

by Anonymousreply 38May 7, 2020 11:29 PM

This question is like Sophie's Choice.

I think it might have to be JEH by a precum droplet.

by Anonymousreply 39May 8, 2020 12:12 AM

Hexum

by Anonymousreply 40May 8, 2020 12:13 AM

I’m a sucker for brown hair, brown eyes, and olive skin. It’s still JFK, Jr., for me.

JEH was stunning, no question. However, I do have a type I favor, not necessarily always go for, but favor, and brown eyes and dark brown hair are physical characteristics I favor most.

by Anonymousreply 41May 8, 2020 12:25 AM

R41 i'm the opposite the combination of different hair color and different colored eyes just gets me every time, whether blonde hair with blue eyes or dark hair with blue eyes or green eyes, i find the different coloring more STRIKING then someone having everything the same, same hair color, same eye color and so on..

JEH for the win, as he is certainly one of the most handsomest men in hollywood history..

by Anonymousreply 42May 8, 2020 12:47 AM

R6 I feel exactly the same way, but towards the opposite people. Jon-Erik Hexum was pure beefcake and I loved his persona so much. I really saw nothing at all interesting about JFK Jr. He looked like a total bore to me.

by Anonymousreply 43May 28, 2020 12:30 AM

JFKJR

by Anonymousreply 44May 28, 2020 12:39 AM

JEH was beautiful, but I was far more attracted to JFK Jr. He had everything I could want in a man.

by Anonymousreply 45May 28, 2020 2:28 AM

Jon-Erik. Not even close. He was otherworldly.

by Anonymousreply 46May 28, 2020 3:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!