Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Graham Gremore, Writer for Queerty Is CREEPY.

Have you noticed his creepy obsession with straight guys when he writes for Queerty? When he’s not writing subpar snarky commentary articles on gay “celebrities” and the occasional SJW article, he’s always writing about: straight male seduction, straight men cuddling, down low straight guys, straight men. It’s really creepy because it seems to be that those are the articles he likes to write about most.

by Anonymousreply 50October 30, 2021 11:51 PM

who reads that mag???? too square

by Anonymousreply 1April 12, 2020 9:38 AM

Yeah I think he’s creepy. It truly is an obsession.

by Anonymousreply 2May 24, 2020 2:29 PM

Self hating homos seem to be obsessed with the hetero guys. It is rather pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 3May 24, 2020 2:45 PM

OP it is even more creepy that you give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 4May 24, 2020 3:30 PM

Have you seen much less listened to Graham talk? Extremely creepy and scuzzy.

by Anonymousreply 5May 30, 2020 10:05 PM

I think his articles are lively and make fun reading

by Anonymousreply 6May 30, 2020 10:13 PM

His rabidly disgusting interest in heterosexual men rivals a sex offender, which I wouldn’t be surprised if he was.

by Anonymousreply 7June 26, 2020 9:32 AM

Who?

What?

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 8June 26, 2020 9:42 AM

Most journalists for queer publications seem a bit off. Full of contradictions. Usually falling over themselves to be woke, while writing creepy shit. Also usually write articles about body acceptance followed by an article about some celebrities abs and bulge

by Anonymousreply 9June 26, 2020 9:47 AM

I [bold]hated[/bold] his articles about his straight guy obsession. The ones that were merely a collection of screenshots from the Whisper app were the absolute worst.

It's a big reason why I stopped visiting Queerty. Discovering this site was another big reason.

by Anonymousreply 10June 26, 2020 10:17 AM

OP is most of the posters in this thread. What, OP, he wouldn't buy you a drink one night?

by Anonymousreply 11June 26, 2020 10:20 AM

Do I remember it correctly that Queerty will not allow any criticism of trans issues in their comments?

by Anonymousreply 12June 26, 2020 10:24 AM

I don't recall any policing of anti-trans comments, but I recall two very pro-trans commentators who made just about any comment thread regarding trans issues unreadable.

One was an unhinged Colombian who identified as 'genderqueer' - he may have transitioned since then, who knows. Another was a well-off Canadian online warrior of the Social Justice kind (I do not like using the three-letter acronym) who was obsessed with other commentators' parents, particularly their dads, for some odd reason.

by Anonymousreply 13June 26, 2020 10:39 AM

Graham is obsessed with straight guys and it IS nasty. After seeing how creepy he looks, yeah...it all comes together. And his voice is like nails on a chalkboard, thinking he’s David Sedaris. He just sounds like a creepy and smarmish asshole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 2, 2020 3:21 AM

His articles and basically Queerty in general, is such a shitty site. I’d be embarrassed for him for what he’s written.

His straight guy and barely legal twink obsession is just nauseating. Graham is an insufferable asshole. I also a, disgusted by him.

Queerty is annoying because you get censored calling out their writers as hypocrites and for shitty reporting.

Graham probably smells like aged feta.

by Anonymousreply 15November 7, 2020 5:52 AM

Graham is now littering Queerty with political opinion pieces on Melania or Ivanka, any chance he gets. The site has gone from worse to nuclear.

by Anonymousreply 16February 19, 2021 7:40 AM

Graham is problematic in a lot of ways as is Queerty. Their editors can go after anyone, with their poison pens. But their standing rule is you can’t criticize the editors, and they’ll erase comments. I’m just glad we don’t have to read the insufferable Jeremy Helligar anymore, where he blasts people for allegedly sexualizing him for being black (who? I’d like to know, because he’s not attractive and I don’t care what his skin tone is) and then turns around and sexualizes white people or a twink he went on a date with. Graham goes after any heterosexual story where he can find someone who experimented on Reddit, therefor it’s a news story. His obsession with straight men is vomit inducing.

by Anonymousreply 17May 25, 2021 4:58 AM

Have you listened to how Graham sounds? Graham’s “readings” of his shit writing are all over YouTube. He’s creepy as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 18July 7, 2021 11:07 PM

Who here isn’t obsessed with straight guys ?

by Anonymousreply 19July 7, 2021 11:18 PM

Queerty is the worst LGBT+ site on the interweb. The owners are MAJOR creeps obsessed with young white guys. The writing is elementary school level and the headlines are clickbait. If you visit the site, you get what you deserve.

by Anonymousreply 20July 7, 2021 11:22 PM

I can't believe people actually read Queerty. I feel like I lose IQ points anytime I see the name of the site.

by Anonymousreply 21October 3, 2021 5:20 AM

I think grown men who read Qweerty in the year 2021 are creepy.

by Anonymousreply 22October 3, 2021 5:23 AM

I quit reading both that site and Towlerroad years ago because they became ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 23October 3, 2021 5:26 AM

Queerty is garbage. It’s likr every gay blog cliché in one website. Wasn’t this the site that always gave Davey Wavey a big platform? 🤮

by Anonymousreply 24October 3, 2021 5:28 AM

by Anonymousreply 25October 3, 2021 5:28 AM

Are there even any decent gay websites anymore other than DL? I can’t think of any.

by Anonymousreply 26October 3, 2021 5:31 AM

He’s a lousy writer and is two days behind any gay related news/gossip.

by Anonymousreply 27October 3, 2021 5:40 AM

Is this him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 3, 2021 5:49 AM

Correct, R24. At one point, there was a new article about DW every few DAYS. In the comments, people were begging Queerty to stop. They also stopped mentioning his name in articles about him (so they essentially became clickbait, like their Whisper and Reddit articles).

The video at R14.... yikes. I try not to put down "gay voice", unlike 98% of DLers, but man, Graham is making it difficult there.

by Anonymousreply 29October 3, 2021 5:58 AM

He sounds like David Sedaris.

by Anonymousreply 30October 3, 2021 6:01 AM

Should clarify upon re-reading my post, Queerty stopped mentioning Davey Wavey's name in the article *titles* about him. You wouldn't know it was another DW article until after the click (i.e. clickbait). Very annoying.

by Anonymousreply 31October 3, 2021 12:30 PM

Well there's this misleading clickbait headline.

Spoiler: the bisexual threesome involved his dog walker using his house without permission to have sex with two guys.

Boy, this is a shitty article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 3, 2021 1:07 PM

The articles he writes remind me of boring half drunken conversations with not very well educated gays over Sunday brunch.

Just get me out of here!

by Anonymousreply 33October 3, 2021 1:11 PM

[quote] Most journalists for queer publications seem a bit off. Full of contradictions. Usually falling over themselves to be woke, while writing creepy shit. Also usually write articles about body acceptance followed by an article about some celebrities abs and bulge

I have NO idea what you're talking about! Good day!

by Anonymousreply 34October 3, 2021 1:18 PM

R32, that's quintessential Queerty. It's clickbait headlines and then badly-written articles that kill brain cells. I used to write to their advertisers and tell them I'd no longer patronize their products if they continued to advertise on the site.

by Anonymousreply 35October 3, 2021 6:34 PM

Graham Gremore is obsessed with heterosexual men. Period. He’ll write a scathing piece about a homophobic guy, and the guy will be a good looking one at that. The obsession he has, and how he constantly writes about heterosexual men, rivals a registered high level sex offender. If there’s some stupid little blurb in media about bisexual men, or gay for pay and the basis of the article is of no significance, Graham will expand on the material. He’s a sick fucker for sure, and a shitty writer. All of them there at Queerty are awful.

by Anonymousreply 36October 29, 2021 3:47 PM

R36, it's the owners at Queerty who are the creeps. They're ageist, sexist, and transphobes. This is well known among people in media. The way to make it stop is to write their advertisers and threaten to boycott their products unless they stop advertising on Queerty and their equally horrid sister sites.

by Anonymousreply 37October 29, 2021 3:51 PM

R37 please relay more information. I’m curious.

by Anonymousreply 38October 29, 2021 3:54 PM

Maybe you're right, r37, but I must admit I find it really hard to believe that anybody in the gay media or the gay establishment, however defined, is remotely allowed to be transphobic in any way, shape, or form. Do you have any examples of their transphobia?

by Anonymousreply 39October 29, 2021 3:56 PM

R37, here's just one story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 29, 2021 4:08 PM

R40 That’s above and beyond, disgusting. It’s also not surprising.

by Anonymousreply 41October 30, 2021 11:09 AM

R13 Well, i was banned for saying that there's need of more studies about trans athletes because they seem to have an unfair advantage over women on sports, so yes, they supress any criticism on trans issues

by Anonymousreply 42October 30, 2021 11:38 AM

Queerty is just clickbait and the writers try to manufacture controversy to generate web traffic. It is beneath the dignity of everyone to visit that vile site.

by Anonymousreply 43October 30, 2021 5:38 PM

They also don’t let you delete your account or change your username. Someone hacked an account I made years ago and was posting comments, so I requested to have my account deleted or username changed so if my username is Googled, the comments do not appear. Requests are ignored, and the website says something about not being a not being a coward and standing by what you post. It was my mistake for using my account name in the first place, but never imagined it was something that I’d never be able to delete or change. That’s why I hope Queerty goes tits up and make a point to badmouth it any time I can.

by Anonymousreply 44October 30, 2021 5:53 PM

The writers are all awful. Jeremy Helligar was the worst because as a black man, he would just write ENDLESS word vomit on objectification of black men etc, yet he only dates white men and would write articles about going on dates and of course he’d be objectifying his date all through the article. Then he’d say that the reason men wouldn’t date him was because he’s black, and no matter his race, I don’t think he realized that maybe people don’t find him attractive based on looks and not caring about his being black? They’re all shitty writers over there.

by Anonymousreply 45October 30, 2021 7:11 PM

If y'all hate Queerty as much as you say, you need to write their advertisers and complain.

by Anonymousreply 46October 30, 2021 9:10 PM

They're all terrible. Brian Moylan, a singularly smug, useless cunt, was the same way.

Shit stirrers and agent provocateurs for the same of clicks and/or readers.

Nonsense bullshit fuckery.

by Anonymousreply 47October 30, 2021 9:14 PM

[quote]Are there even any decent gay websites anymore other than DL? I can’t think of any.

NewNowNext is a pale shadow of its former self as AfterElton, but I do still find some of the articles interesting. Just avoid anything by Bobby Box, and be prepared that it's about a 60/40 split between drag queen content and all other LGBTQ news.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48October 30, 2021 9:47 PM

R48, I don't think there's a need for an LGBT+ site anymore. All the mainstream outlets cover gay topics and they use much better writers. You'll never see an exclusive on Queerty.

by Anonymousreply 49October 30, 2021 10:00 PM

Graham writes shitty articles about homophobic men, that gay men will list after and give a pass to because they’re “hot”. The amount of followers Aaron Schock has of gay men drooling is pathetic. Graham and his pasty dough boy self was one of them. Graham was once voted one of the “best writers in San Francisco” without a book, which is laughable. He’s no David Sedaris, his voice is like nails on a chalkboard, and he just oozes creepiness. The obsession with straight men borderlines on sex offender registry status. It’s just so gross.

Queerty also allows their comments section to be very reflective of everything terrible, knowing the: racism, transphobia, white power, ageist comments that are against rules, still get them page clicks. It’s not just the content and company that is toxic, it’s the comments.

by Anonymousreply 50October 30, 2021 11:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!